Do men like their nipples played with?

I like mine played with....a lot. If my wife reaches up and grabs them while fucking, it pushes me right over the edge. And more interesting to me, if I'm in the shower or sitting at my desk and not particularly turned on, pulling and twisting them light to medium feels soooo good, and defiitely sexual. By contrast, if not particularly turned on, just caressing or pulling on my soft cock has no particular "good" feeling....until I start getting turned on, getting hard, then my cock feels great.
 
I like mine played with....a lot. If my wife reaches up and grabs them while fucking, it pushes me right over the edge. And more interesting to me, if I'm in the shower or sitting at my desk and not particularly turned on, pulling and twisting them light to medium feels soooo good, and defiitely sexual. By contrast, if not particularly turned on, just caressing or pulling on my soft cock has no particular "good" feeling....until I start getting turned on, getting hard, then my cock feels great.
I’m the same way. She knows that if she’s sucking me or I’m thrusting inside her, all she has to do is start flicking or twisting my nipples and I’ll explode. Also enjoy playing with them myself, especially if I’m wearing one of her thongs or teddies 💋😏
 
An emphatic YES for me...whether alone or with others, my nipples love any and all attention paid to them!
 
I do but it's hard to get her to be rough enough. Definitely pushes me over the finish line when done right!
 
It's been my experience that men tend to think their nipples aren't part of the erogenous zone.
 
My wife learned that if I was taking too long to cum, she could play with my nipples and instant orgasm.
 
I do like to have them played with. But only if you take them to the park or the Nipple Children‘s Museum, and maybe ice cream, and leave me to have a frosty beverage and move dirt and plants around, or hike, and listen to loud, fast annoying girl-rock.
 
A light touch doesn't do a lot, I've got to say; but with a proper pull, or a hard suck... yes, that'll really work for me!
 
I love mine played with, especially when they're tweaked backwards and forwards while I have intercourse - it seems as if they are hot-wired to my penis and I always cum more strongly.

Am I odd or is this common?
I get instantly hard when mine are pulled and twisted, it’s even better when I have made them so tender from twisting / clamping/ stringing them up.
 
I do love having mine played with -- it usually leads to an immediate hardening below the belt! E specially love an aggressive nibbling and a firm bite or two ... ;)
 
Love having my wife suck my nipples while she jerks me and play with them while I fuck her. Always makes me cum harder
 
My wife has introduced me to it and she loves to suck them, put clothes pins on them, nipple clamps, pinch, pull, twist all to make me squirm. I love it.
 
The first time I remember having my nipples played with was during intercourse. I was standing up and she was laying on the bed face up. I had my hands firmly on her hips as I fucked her. Her legs were initially against her chest, but then she put her feet flat on my chest and rubbed my nipples with her toes. Wow!! That felt great.
ES
 
Back
Top