A Peek Behind the Veil

I'm not sure if I could handle both..... but I'm very sure that I'm willing to give it a shot! :D

Oh, I think it was a two way street, my dear. :devil: I woke up this morning in..... well, quite a state. And I'm fairly confident that your open receptors had something to do with that......

Oh, I have plenty of possibilities for us to substantiate. The trouble is more in sorting through them and deciding which should be the priority. As for the spanking.... Indeed, I'm usually on the giving end, but I'd certainly be willing to find out just how adept you are. ;) And who knows, maybe you'll be better at it than you think. That would certainly make things interesting..... :eek:

Well, it may be a vigorous encounter, but I know you would give it your valiant best! In fact, I would count on that. ;)

Mmmm...you awoke in a state? That brings very nice....okay, naughty...thoughts. Seems the current can travel both ways then. That could be very convenient, I think. Maybe we should test it further? Finally something to substantiate! Shall we try again tonight? :devil:

Oooohhhh...do I detect the possibility that there is a list somewhere? One that requires prioritizing??? Now that is an intriguing thought. Need any help with that project? I'm very good at organizing things, taking notes, etc. *hops on your lap, licking the tip of my pencil* Okay, I'm ready. ;)

As for the spanking...I'll try most things at least once, sometimes twice. Tell me, if I give a bad spanking, does that mean I get one in return? Oh, and do you have a belt I could borrow? My hands might be a bit...delicate for that particular job...and I wouldn't want to do anything to affect being able to use them for any other activities that may be on that list of yours. :D

Well, it may be a vigorous encounter, but I know you would give it your valiant best! In fact, I would count on that. ;)

Mmmm...you awoke in a state? That brings very nice....okay, naughty...thoughts. Seems the current can travel both ways then. That could be very convenient, I think. Maybe we should test it further? Finally something to substantiate! Shall we try again tonight? :devil:

Oooohhhh...do I detect the possibility that there is a list somewhere? One that requires prioritizing??? Now that is an intriguing thought. Need any help with that project? I'm very good at organizing things, taking notes, etc. *hops on your lap, licking the tip of my pencil* Okay, I'm ready. ;)

As for the spanking...I'll try most things at least once, sometimes twice. Tell me, if I give a bad spanking, does that mean I get one in return? Oh, and do you have a belt I could borrow? My hands might be a bit...delicate for that particular job...and I wouldn't want to do anything to affect being able to use them for any other activities that may be on that list of yours. :D

Oh, you can be assured that I would. That's definitely a goal worth pursuing. ;)

We definitely should test it again. Just to be sure, you understand. We wouldn't want to abuse such a connection by opening it every.... single.... night without fail.....

*shifting* Well, I was doing a pretty decent job of organizing and prioritizing, but I find that I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating now.... I'll definitely require some help with this. :devil: And it seems as though the list should start with.....

Whether or not you're a good spanker, or if you're just good as a spankee. If it's bad, you do get one in return. Of course, if you're good at it, then it means that you've been a naughty girl, and you'll get one anyway. Kind of a win/win, if you ask me. :eek: And I'll be sure to bring a belt. Although, to be fair, you had better be prepared to be without the use of your hands at some point..... :devil:

Oh, you can be assured that I would. That's definitely a goal worth pursuing. ;)

We definitely should test it again. Just to be sure, you understand. We wouldn't want to abuse such a connection by opening it every.... single.... night without fail.....

*shifting* Well, I was doing a pretty decent job of organizing and prioritizing, but I find that I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating now.... I'll definitely require some help with this. :devil: And it seems as though the list should start with.....

Whether or not you're a good spanker, or if you're just good as a spankee. If it's bad, you do get one in return. Of course, if you're good at it, then it means that you've been a naughty girl, and you'll get one anyway. Kind of a win/win, if you ask me. :eek: And I'll be sure to bring a belt. Although, to be fair, you had better be prepared to be without the use of your hands at some point..... :devil:

Ah, so we should add that to the list. *writing furiously* Inner and outer naughty girls get to play...

No...not every night. We should keep this connection special but, tonight, just to substantiate, you understand. I think it is very important for our...ummm...research, yeah, that's it...research. *grins proudly*

Oh, dear...I haven't altered your focus, have I? I definitely want to keep your mind on the task at hand...and in your lap. :devil:

I like having a win/win at the top of the list. It will be a portent of things to come, I hope. Ummm...and a nicely worn leather belt if you please? I'm sure it will feel as good in my hands as it does on my....oh...ummm...never mind. I may be getting ahead of our list. Well, I like to think I'm always prepared and the possibility of doing without the use of my hands at some point does bring about that tingle I so enjoy. It sounds like we'll be getting quite a bit of use out of that belt of yours. I like that. :D

Now, I believe I will crawl between the soft sheets soon. I will be sure to keep all receptors open and ready. It will be interesting to see what state we awake in tomorrow. *sigh* I love experiments. :kiss:

Ah, so we should add that to the list. *writing furiously* Inner and outer naughty girls get to play...

No...not every night. We should keep this connection special but, tonight, just to substantiate, you understand. I think it is very important for our...ummm...research, yeah, that's it...research. *grins proudly*

Oh, dear...I haven't altered your focus, have I? I definitely want to keep your mind on the task at hand...and in your lap. :devil:

I like having a win/win at the top of the list. It will be a portent of things to come, I hope. Ummm...and a nicely worn leather belt if you please? I'm sure it will feel as good in my hands as it does on my....oh...ummm...never mind. I may be getting ahead of our list. Well, I like to think I'm always prepared and the possibility of doing without the use of my hands at some point does bring about that tingle I so enjoy. It sounds like we'll be getting quite a bit of use out of that belt of yours. I like that. :D

Now, I believe I will crawl between the soft sheets soon. I will be sure to keep all receptors open and ready. It will be interesting to see what state we awake in tomorrow. *sigh* I love experiments. :kiss:

Does that count as a threesome? Just curious. Need to know whether to cross that off my bucket list. :D

Research works for me! ;) Hell, I'll take any excuse whatsoever to get those images into my dreams.

You certainly haven't lessened my focus. You might, however, have.... um.... shifted it to other priorities. :devil: Believe me, I'm very focused on what's in my lap right now.......

As for having a win/win at the top of the list... Yes, I definitely think it's a good sign of what's to cu....COME. :eek: And oh yes, my belt is pretty thoroughly worn. I wear it nearly everyday, after all. Pretty soft, VERY supple.... I think it'll be perfect for a variety of activities, including the ones that will restrict the use of your hands. In fact, I think it will actually be essential for those activities. :devil:

Does that count as a threesome? Just curious. Need to know whether to cross that off my bucket list. :D

Research works for me! ;) Hell, I'll take any excuse whatsoever to get those images into my dreams.

You certainly haven't lessened my focus. You might, however, have.... um.... shifted it to other priorities. :devil: Believe me, I'm very focused on what's in my lap right now.......

As for having a win/win at the top of the list... Yes, I definitely think it's a good sign of what's to cu....COME. :eek: And oh yes, my belt is pretty thoroughly worn. I wear it nearly everyday, after all. Pretty soft, VERY supple.... I think it'll be perfect for a variety of activities, including the ones that will restrict the use of your hands. In fact, I think it will actually be essential for those activities. :devil:

(Another list???) Sure...we can count that as a threesome. I like the way the odds stack up on that particular ratio, don't you? I think it is another win/win.

Seems we have completely substantiated the wavelength. The connection may have been a little fuzzy but I remember waking up NOT wanting to wake up. Unfortunately, those damn alarm clocks were very insistent. Yes...I use two alarm clocks. Sometimes it takes both of them to pull me from my dreams. :D

Glad to see your focus is not wavering...just shifting a bit. For some reason, now I find myself very focused on what is in your lap! :cattail:

*sigh* I like the sound of that...soft, supple. My mind wanders to what effect it could have on other soft and supple...ummm...things. I think it is extremely important that we strive for multi-purpose use in whatever items we use. We wouldn't want to be weighed down with a lot of unnecessary things, after all. Simplicity can be so...rewarding. Two minds...bodies...intent on common goals....;)

Wet and Soapy

I was about to take a shower the other night when a friend here suggested taking some before and after shower pics. Well, I've already done some after shower pics so I thought I'd try my hand at pics of the actual shower. Unfortunately, I discovered that I either need better lighting in my shower or a photographer handy...or both. A few of the pics did come out so I thought I'd share. Hope y'all like them. :rose:

Attachments

• WetNipple1.JPG
    WetNipple1.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 346
  • SoapyNipple.JPG
    SoapyNipple.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 228
  • WetCurves.JPG
    WetCurves.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 475
(Another list???) Sure...we can count that as a threesome. I like the way the odds stack up on that particular ratio, don't you? I think it is another win/win.

Seems we have completely substantiated the wavelength. The connection may have been a little fuzzy but I remember waking up NOT wanting to wake up. Unfortunately, those damn alarm clocks were very insistent. Yes...I use two alarm clocks. Sometimes it takes both of them to pull me from my dreams. :D

Glad to see your focus is not wavering...just shifting a bit. For some reason, now I find myself very focused on what is in your lap! :cattail:

*sigh* I like the sound of that...soft, supple. My mind wanders to what effect it could have on other soft and supple...ummm...things. I think it is extremely important that we strive for multi-purpose use in whatever items we use. We wouldn't want to be weighed down with a lot of unnecessary things, after all. Simplicity can be so...rewarding. Two minds...bodies...intent on common goals....;)
(Apparently we like lists!) Agreed. Totally a win/win. *laughing*

I completely understand. I only use one clock, but I do set two alarms on that clock for exactly the same reason. I'm better than I used to be though. I used to be BAD about sleeping through an alarm or turning it off with no memory of doing so. I was particularly bad about it when my dreams had been particularly good. :D

*laughing* Well, you're in my lap, sooooo........ I'm ok with you being focused on yourself! :p In fact, I actually encourage that kind of behavior. :devil:

Mmmm hmm. As per usual, we're on the same page. My mind wanders to the same places, and I too was thinking of how very practical that particular belt would be. And I'm also very confident that we both have the exact same goals in mind.....

Love the new pics. Very sexy, as always hon! The first two make me want to..... Well.... *nibble* The third.... :devil: Let's just say that the actions that IT inspires are significantly more..... involved.

(Apparently we like lists!) Agreed. Totally a win/win. *laughing*

I completely understand. I only use one clock, but I do set two alarms on that clock for exactly the same reason. I'm better than I used to be though. I used to be BAD about sleeping through an alarm or turning it off with no memory of doing so. I was particularly bad about it when my dreams had been particularly good. :D

*laughing* Well, you're in my lap, sooooo........ I'm ok with you being focused on yourself! :p In fact, I actually encourage that kind of behavior. :devil:

Mmmm hmm. As per usual, we're on the same page. My mind wanders to the same places, and I too was thinking of how very practical that particular belt would be. And I'm also very confident that we both have the exact same goals in mind.....

Love the new pics. Very sexy, as always hon! The first two make me want to..... Well.... *nibble* The third.... :devil: Let's just say that the actions that IT inspires are significantly more..... involved.

It's a good thing I'm accomplished at taking notes!

Yeah, those dreams can be very distracting. Sometimes I actually get angry at the clocks...luckily they can take quite a beating and still do their job. :eek:

*giggle* Well, yes...I am in your lap at the moment but *shifting closer* I think I have company. Although, technically, is that part of your lap I'm feeling? :devil:

I really like these pages we keep ending up on! Yes, practical...that's a very good word. Makes us appear very goal-oriented...although the journey sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'm just glad it isn't a race. Same page...same path...same goals...and both of us winners. ;)

I'm glad you like the new pics. Have I mentioned that I really like *nibbles*? And you did pick a good location to start with. Now about those other more involved inspirations....?

It's a good thing I'm accomplished at taking notes!

Yeah, those dreams can be very distracting. Sometimes I actually get angry at the clocks...luckily they can take quite a beating and still do their job. :eek:

*giggle* Well, yes...I am in your lap at the moment but *shifting closer* I think I have company. Although, technically, is that part of your lap I'm feeling? :devil:

I really like these pages we keep ending up on! Yes, practical...that's a very good word. Makes us appear very goal-oriented...although the journey sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'm just glad it isn't a race. Same page...same path...same goals...and both of us winners. ;)

I'm glad you like the new pics. Have I mentioned that I really like *nibbles*? And you did pick a good location to start with. Now about those other more involved inspirations....?

Indeed they can. I'm embarrassed to say that I've actually broken the snooze button on a clock before. And by broken, I mean that a piece of plastic was later found across the room. :eek:

*snickering* True, true. Very astute of you to notice, my dear. :devil: I would argue that it is indeed a part of my lap. But I'll agree with whatever you think on the subject, as long as you keep shifting like that. ;)

Indeed, it does. Gives a hint of respectability to our pervyness. *laughing* And we're both definitely winners in this particular race.

I believe that you've mentioned it a time or two. And I can't say that I disagree with you. I'm a fan of nibbling, as well as the responses that it provokes. As for the other inspirations...... well, I'm certain that you have an idea about them. :devil: If not, I might just have to give you a little bit of detail, just to inspire your own imagination.

I was about to take a shower the other night when a friend here suggested taking some before and after shower pics. Well, I've already done some after shower pics so I thought I'd try my hand at pics of the actual shower. Unfortunately, I discovered that I either need better lighting in my shower or a photographer handy...or both. A few of the pics did come out so I thought I'd share. Hope y'all like them. :rose:

Oh my baby......such delicous offerings....:heart::heart::heart:

Taking shower pics can be difficult (camera vs steam), but you've done a wonderful, erotic job here:rose: Almost as if I was there.;) (*dreams*:heart:)

Indeed they can. I'm embarrassed to say that I've actually broken the snooze button on a clock before. And by broken, I mean that a piece of plastic was later found across the room. :eek:

*snickering* True, true. Very astute of you to notice, my dear. :devil: I would argue that it is indeed a part of my lap. But I'll agree with whatever you think on the subject, as long as you keep shifting like that. ;)

Indeed, it does. Gives a hint of respectability to our pervyness. *laughing* And we're both definitely winners in this particular race.

I believe that you've mentioned it a time or two. And I can't say that I disagree with you. I'm a fan of nibbling, as well as the responses that it provokes. As for the other inspirations...... well, I'm certain that you have an idea about them. :devil: If not, I might just have to give you a little bit of detail, just to inspire your own imagination.

LOL...I will be sure to keep my alarm clocks away from you...especially if you are in the throes of a really good...ummm....dream. ;)

*shifting slightly* Ah...I thought that was part of your lap! Hmmm...seems I've found a way to make you very agreeable. *taps chin* Now how could I possibly use this to my advantage? Although I haven't found us to be in disagreement about anything yet. :)

So...*writing slowly*...n-i-b-b-l-e-s...got it. Oh, yes! Don't you just love the responses to well-placed nibbles and bites? The way the breath catches and the body moves, the soft moans and whimpers as a particularly delicate area is teased and aroused? *sigh* Mmmm...I do love a detail-oriented man. Especially when those details hold such promise of delicious naughtiness. And, yes...you definitely provided me with inspiration for my imagination. Thank you. :rose:

It seems to have gotten very warm and steamy around here the past few days. Wonder if we should notify the Weather Channel about this wavelength of ours? :devil:

Oh my baby......such delicous offerings....:heart::heart::heart:
Thank you so much, sexy Scotsman. :kiss: It is very nice to see you here and know you are on the mend. Continue to take care of yourself and visit when you can. Your words always bring a smile to my face. :heart:

Taking shower pics can be difficult (camera vs steam), but you've done a wonderful, erotic job here:rose: Almost as if I was there.;) (*dreams*:heart:)
...not to mention the wet hands while trying to handle the camera! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much, darlin'. I'm glad you found them to be so. At least my first attempt was not a total failure! My shower is not very large, but I'm sure if you happened by we would manage to figure out something! :rose:

LOL...I will be sure to keep my alarm clocks away from you...especially if you are in the throes of a really good...ummm....dream. ;)

*shifting slightly* Ah...I thought that was part of your lap! Hmmm...seems I've found a way to make you very agreeable. *taps chin* Now how could I possibly use this to my advantage? Although I haven't found us to be in disagreement about anything yet. :)

So...*writing slowly*...n-i-b-b-l-e-s...got it. Oh, yes! Don't you just love the responses to well-placed nibbles and bites? The way the breath catches and the body moves, the soft moans and whimpers as a particularly delicate area is teased and aroused? *sigh* Mmmm...I do love a detail-oriented man. Especially when those details hold such promise of delicious naughtiness. And, yes...you definitely provided me with inspiration for my imagination. Thank you. :rose:

It seems to have gotten very warm and steamy around here the past few days. Wonder if we should notify the Weather Channel about this wavelength of ours? :devil:

Oh honey, somehow I think that if I'm in your bed, alarm clocks won't be necessary.....

*happy sigh* I will gladly disagree with you about something if it means that you'll keep doing that. *shifting back* Now I just need to figure out something that will make you as agreeable as I seem to be right now.

I love those very same things, my dear. I'll add though that I also love how if you do it just a bit too hard, it leaves that little red mark for a few minutes afterwards.... As for those details, I'll just say that I'm feeling VERY detail-oriented at the moment. :devil: You're quite welcome. Anything I can do to.... hmmm.... help.

I'm thinking that the Weather Channel may not be interested in the kind of content that this wavelength seems to offer. I can think of a few other channels that might though......

Oh honey, somehow I think that if I'm in your bed, alarm clocks won't be necessary.....

*happy sigh* I will gladly disagree with you about something if it means that you'll keep doing that. *shifting back* Now I just need to figure out something that will make you as agreeable as I seem to be right now.

I love those very same things, my dear. I'll add though that I also love how if you do it just a bit too hard, it leaves that little red mark for a few minutes afterwards.... As for those details, I'll just say that I'm feeling VERY detail-oriented at the moment. :devil: You're quite welcome. Anything I can do to.... hmmm.... help.

I'm thinking that the Weather Channel may not be interested in the kind of content that this wavelength seems to offer. I can think of a few other channels that might though......

*blush* Well, if you read Waking with Him, then you know my preferred method of waking up a guest in my bed. There would definitely be no need of a cacaphony of noise...at least not from an alarm clock. :devil:

*wiggling slightly* Oh, really? Hmmm...I'm actually feeling quite agreeable at the moment but will humor you if you'd like to find something for us to disagree upon. Our attempt to find such a thing may be the only disagreeable words to pass between us! ;)

Oh...my...now you've done it. I like marks. :D And I am not averse to them lasting more than a few minutes. :eek: The residual feeling, the thoughts that cross unbidden when catching a glimpse in the mirror and remembering. *sigh*

So...feeling rather detail oriented at the moment? One good turn deserves another, I think. *flipping to a new page* Need any help? Notes taken or...ummm...thoughts organized?

Other channels? Really??? *adjusts halo* Why, I had no idea! :cattail:

*blush* Well, if you read Waking with Him, then you know my preferred method of waking up a guest in my bed. There would definitely be no need of a cacaphony of noise...at least not from an alarm clock. :devil:

*wiggling slightly* Oh, really? Hmmm...I'm actually feeling quite agreeable at the moment but will humor you if you'd like to find something for us to disagree upon. Our attempt to find such a thing may be the only disagreeable words to pass between us! ;)

Oh...my...now you've done it. I like marks. :D And I am not averse to them lasting more than a few minutes. :eek: The residual feeling, the thoughts that cross unbidden when catching a glimpse in the mirror and remembering. *sigh*

So...feeling rather detail oriented at the moment? One good turn deserves another, I think. *flipping to a new page* Need any help? Notes taken or...ummm...thoughts organized?

Other channels? Really??? *adjusts halo* Why, I had no idea! :cattail:

Ah, yes. I do recall that. That's definitely a preferable method of waking up to the screeching of an alarm clock....

*laughing* You know, I imagine you're right! Shocking, I know..... *deep breath* Of course, if you keep that up, we can just skip straight to the point, which means we won't even have to disagree.....

So do I. :eek: It's even better when you didn't even realize that there was a mark there, and it takes you by surprise. That's a very sexy feeling, when you feel the initial shock of seeing the mark, and then you remember the details of how it came to be..... Mmmm.....

Well..... I wouldn't mind some help with these details, though perhaps not with taking notes. ACTING on some of the notes that we've taken, perhaps..... :devil:

*snort* If you say so, my dear. :D I might have to introduce you to them then..... :eek:

Ah, yes. I do recall that. That's definitely a preferable method of waking up to the screeching of an alarm clock....

*laughing* You know, I imagine you're right! Shocking, I know..... *deep breath* Of course, if you keep that up, we can just skip straight to the point, which means we won't even have to disagree.....

So do I. :eek: It's even better when you didn't even realize that there was a mark there, and it takes you by surprise. That's a very sexy feeling, when you feel the initial shock of seeing the mark, and then you remember the details of how it came to be..... Mmmm.....

Well..... I wouldn't mind some help with these details, though perhaps not with taking notes. ACTING on some of the notes that we've taken, perhaps..... :devil:

*snort* If you say so, my dear. :D I might have to introduce you to them then..... :eek:

Well, damn...we agree on something else. :D

*turning a bit* Okay...so let me get this straight. Are we disagreeing about agreeing...or are we agreeing not to disagree. :confused: Of course, as you say, there is always the inevitable....

Oh, yes. The discovering of a mark is delicious. Touching it, remembering the heat of the moment, the passion that caused it. Watching it change over time...being almost disappointed when it fades. Mmmmm.....indeed.

So it appears our list is transforming into an actual action list.... Have I mentioned that aside from being detail-oriented I'm also a team player, goal-oriented and all? ;)

LOL...well, I do have a TV and cable, but I swear I've never seen such channels. Isn't that what the internet is for? Ummm...I mean, I've heard that is what the internet is for! :rolleyes:

Well, damn...we agree on something else. :D

*turning a bit* Okay...so let me get this straight. Are we disagreeing about agreeing...or are we agreeing not to disagree. :confused: Of course, as you say, there is always the inevitable....

Oh, yes. The discovering of a mark is delicious. Touching it, remembering the heat of the moment, the passion that caused it. Watching it change over time...being almost disappointed when it fades. Mmmmm.....indeed.

So it appears our list is transforming into an actual action list.... Have I mentioned that aside from being detail-oriented I'm also a team player, goal-oriented and all? ;)

LOL...well, I do have a TV and cable, but I swear I've never seen such channels. Isn't that what the internet is for? Ummm...I mean, I've heard that is what the internet is for! :rolleyes:

I have no idea. :D I think we're agreeing not to disagree, and just stick with the shifting, since we know that we enjoy that. *laughing*

Precisely. While it's certainly disappointing, it's also interesting, because then you can start looking for the next mark.... And you know, there's always the chance that it won't fade completely. I know that I've got one or two little marks that bring back some..... rather fond memories. :devil:

*laughing* I think you have, but I think that I would have figured that out even if you hadn't. Hmmm.... A team-player? Interesting. Good to know that both of us are a priority. I find that it's better that way....

Never? Interesting. *snicker* And true, that is what the internet is for. :rolleyes: And I have a feeling, my dear, that you're not nearly as innocent and pure as you're making yourself out to be. Not sure why I feel that way though.... *laughing*

I have no idea. :D I think we're agreeing not to disagree, and just stick with the shifting, since we know that we enjoy that. *laughing*

Precisely. While it's certainly disappointing, it's also interesting, because then you can start looking for the next mark.... And you know, there's always the chance that it won't fade completely. I know that I've got one or two little marks that bring back some..... rather fond memories. :devil:

*laughing* I think you have, but I think that I would have figured that out even if you hadn't. Hmmm.... A team-player? Interesting. Good to know that both of us are a priority. I find that it's better that way....

Never? Interesting. *snicker* And true, that is what the internet is for. :rolleyes: And I have a feeling, my dear, that you're not nearly as innocent and pure as you're making yourself out to be. Not sure why I feel that way though.... *laughing*

*slipping my arm around your neck and whispering* Like this? ;)

MmmHmm...the next mark. Anticipating but never knowing when or how it will appear. Or where. Yes, I have a couple of marks like that, too and they always bring a smile. *looks around* Shhh...don't say anything...nobody has noticed...but in some of my pics *looks over shoulder*...if you look very carefully...you may see a fading mark or three. :eek:

Oh, yes...very much a team player. Goals and expectations seem to be exceeded more often than not when people work together...in synchrony.

What, did my halo slip or something? I can't imagine what gave you such an idea! *widens my baby blues* I just happened to stumble across this particular site while looking for exotic stories. My finger must've been slippery...I mean, slipped somehow...:D

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving so naturally thoughts turn to things and people to be thankful for. Of course, I'm thankful for my son, my family, and my friends. But I'm also thankful for Lit and the people I've met here. Even the ones where things didn't turn out so well. :rolleyes: I've learned a lot here about myself and human nature. I started a journey here not knowing where it would lead...indeed the final destination is still a mystery. I've found I could come out of my shell and it not be nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

So, I want to thank all of you...the lurkers who never post, the guys...and girls...who send me those wonderfully sweet, sexy, naughty PMs, and, most of all, the ones who post here. There are some days that coming here is the only way I can find a smile and seeing the posts here always gives me a smile and a tingle. Thank you for accompanying me on my journey...even if only for a bit. I appreciate each and every one of you. :heart:

For those who still like a little peek every once in a while, here's one from the pink series. :rose:

Attachments

• PinkTease3.JPG
    PinkTease3.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 267
Today is Thanksgiving so naturally thoughts turn to things and people to be thankful for. Of course, I'm thankful for my son, my family, and my friends. But I'm also thankful for Lit and the people I've met here. Even the ones where things didn't turn out so well. :rolleyes: I've learned a lot here about myself and human nature. I started a journey here not knowing where it would lead...indeed the final destination is still a mystery. I've found I could come out of my shell and it not be nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

So, I want to thank all of you...the lurkers who never post, the guys...and girls...who send me those wonderfully sweet, sexy, naughty PMs, and, most of all, the ones who post here. There are some days that coming here is the only way I can find a smile and seeing the posts here always gives me a smile and a tingle. Thank you for accompanying me on my journey...even if only for a bit. I appreciate each and every one of you. :heart:

For those who still like a little peek every once in a while, here's one from the pink series. :rose:

Happy Holiday and hope you and yours have a great and safe time:rose:

Back