Mysterious Neighbor (Closed for sex_kitten333)

Bill525

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Posts
1,752
Bill Anderson finally felt like he was on the path that he was always meant to be on. He had the job of his dreams, teaching high school history at North Town high school. He also coached the sport he loved, basketball, at that school. He had been teaching at North Town for 8 years, and was really starting to grow as a professional.

Bill also was married to his college sweetheart. Jessica Anderson started dating Bill in college. Bill was a college basketball player, and when a couple of friends introduced them, they fell in love. Jessica was a runner, she was a runner. Her body was thin, with few curves. Bill didn't mind, she was an athletic girl, and he loved that.

The couple went through a rough patch after college, Bill was struggling to find a job, and Jessica almost left him. That was until he got the coaching and teaching job at North Town. Three years ago they moved into a great family neighborhood in town. They thought is was the perfect place to buy a house, knowing that eventually they will be raising a family in the neighborhood.

It has been a few years in the neighborhood, and the house next to them just opened up. Jessica was worried about who would move in next to them. She was good friends with the woman that lived next door, and the idea of a younger couple moving in scared and excited her.
 
Victoire Renaud walked into her new house, setting down the last box as she looked out at the bare rooms. She could feel the rays of the sun flitting through the windows and warming up the house. She glanced to the side and picked up her phone, looking at the time. Seeing that it was before 7, she decided to go for a quick run to settle her nerves and get used to her new home. Stripping off her sweaty clothes, she decided on a pair of running shorts and a sports bra for the hot summer weather outside. She grabbed her headphones and plugged in, locking the door behind her as she jogged around the corner.

Mulling over her thoughts, Victoire ran alongside the main street of the town, taking note of the stores and coffee shops that littered each block. Fresh out of college, she was lucky enough to have been offered a teaching position at a high school three states over. Packing up her belongings into 11 cardboard boxes and saying goodbye to her childhood home was the least of her troubles. Thankful for the escape, she smiled as she remembered the situation she had put herself into back home.

She had met a guy at a party one night, and flirted with him until she found out he had a girlfriend. She then seduced him into sleeping with her, and what started out as a casual fling turned into an almost two-year affair disguised as a close friendship. A few months, the girlfriend had started to get suspicious, but nothing really happened until recently, when they were nearly caught having wild, animal sex. Fortunately, Victoire was able to sneak out the window before the girlfriend saw anything, but now she was no longer involved and had a fresh start.

As she neared her new place, Victoire looked over at the neighbor's house and decided she would go introduce herself after taking a nice, relaxing shower.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/c6/d9/a9c6d981a203938eebc66de7cb26c946.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bill was inside his home, it was nearing the end of another summer, and he was mentally preparing for going back to work in a short period of time. As was a normal routine in the evening, Jessica was upstairs in the office, doing some last minute work. She was a financial advisor in town, and quite often brought her work home.

Bill was watching sports on television, when he decided to head out on the front porch to catch the last bit of sunshine before the sun set. He opened his front door, wearing a pair of basketball shorts with boxers under, and a North Town High School Basketball t-shirt. As he walked out onto the front step he saw a new face running by.

He looked at the new girl, figuring it was the new neighbor that had been moving in over the last few days. Jessica and Bill had been giving her some space, knowing how hard it was moving. However, Jessica was concerned when she did not see a family or husband. This was a big family neighborhood, and Jessica had her heart set on a couple or family with children moving into the large house next door. As the woman looked toward the house, Bill smiled and waved, attempting to be the first to greet the new neighbor.
 
Victoire closed the door behind her and checked the time. Realizing that it had been over an hour since she had left, she ran up the stairs, quickly stripping down and jumping into the shower to rinse-off. Wanting to introduce herself to the neighbors, she stepped out in a few minutes and put on a nice sundress and her favorite pair of pink flats. She left her hair down in waves around her shoulders, put her keys and phone in her purse and took a deep breath as she walked across the driveway.

With three brisk knocks on the door, Victoire stepped back and turned to look at the beautiful sky as the sun set and released its warm purples and oranges into the air. Hearing footsteps near the door, she quickly faced back that way and waited as the door creaked open. Seeing a slightly older but still very attractive man standing there, she tried not to be obvious as she looked down his body appreciatively.

"Hi I'm Victoire, the new neighbor," she said, holding out her hand.
 
Bill heard the knock on the door and sighed. He got off the couch, and headed towards the door to see who could be knocking at such a time. It was getting late after all. He knew Jessica was still upstairs working, so he figured he better answer the door so she did not get interrupted.

As he opened the door, he saw the new neighbor standing there. He smiled at her as she raised her hand. He slid his hand into hers, shaking, "Hi..... it is nice to finally meet you. I am Bill..... welcome to the neighborhood," he said smiling at her. She was a young girl, not too young, but younger then was normal for this neighborhood.

He looked into her eyes, they were very attractive, and gave a slight hint of mystery in how they looked. "So Victoire, what brings you to this beautiful neighborhood?," he said smiling at the woman. His hand finally releasing hers, his mind thinking about how soft her had felt in his own.
 
Victoire looked down at her hand for a second, feeling how smooth and firm his handshake was. Clearing her throat, she looked back at him. "I just finished moving in today, and thought I'd say hi," she said, smiling. "I just got a job here, and wanted to move somewhere nearby so that I could walk or bike instead of having to buy a car. I still have a lot of student loans to pay off, so I'm saving wherever I can!"

"You have a lovely home," she said, looking up at the house that was much larger than hers but of a similar structure. Noticing that he had a wedding band on his left hand, she asked, "Is your wife at home? I'd love to meet her as well."
 
Bill smiled as he heard her tell him she has student loans. "ahhh student loans... I remember those, they are a pain." He looks at his new neighbor, noticing that she does look young. "How was the move? I hate moving.... one thing I do not enjoy that is for sure," he said.

"My wife, yes she is home, but she is actually doing some work in our office right now...... she does a lot of work from home." He looks at the girl as he steps aside, "Would you like to come in?" His eyes wandering over the new girl. He was not one to check out other woman, but Victoire was quite attractive. He figured she had to have a boyfriend at the least.

As Victoire walked into his home, he smiled, "So..... move into your place all alone?" He wondered why a woman would move into a neighborhood filled with families, although, it seems that she had to move here for her job.
 
Victoire smiled and thanked him as she stepped into the house. Her gaze looking first to the left and then to the right, she spoke, "The move was fine! I only had a few boxes and I organized them as I packed them, so it was easy enough to just open them up and put stuff away." She watched as he raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I've done ballet since I was three and exercise pretty often, so it wasn't nearly as much of a workout as you might expect," she said.

She noticed him staring at her, excited to know that part of her job was already done for her. "What do you work as?" she asked, looking around the room. Noticing the paintings on the wall, she wondered who had made them. "Did you paint these?" she asked, gesturing in that direction.
 
As Victoire told him she had done ballet, Bill nodded in approval. "Ballet huh? Must mean you in great shape...." he said, his eyes looking at her long legs, wondering if she is flexible as well. "Well, I am glad the move was easy on you. I used to play basketball, so moving was never a ton of work, just annoying..... seeing I am not one with great patience."

Bill smiled as she asked about the paintings and what he did. "Those paintings, no, Jessica bought them, I don't even know who the artist is..... I am not into art..... I guess I am your typical jock." He laughed a bit as he shook his head, "anyway, I work at North Town High School, I am a history teacher and the basketball coach there." He was proud of his job, he loved teaching, and he also loved coaching. It kept him around the game that he used to play in college until he got injured. "What is it that you do Victoire? What job brought you to our fine town?"
 
Victoire laughed and placed her hand lightly on his chest as Bill told her about his lack of patience, glad to see that he did sports as well. "Maybe we could work out together sometime," she joked, winking at him. Seeing his eyes widen slightly in excitement, she relaxed her hand but did not move it, feeling how hard his chest was.

Kind of worried about his intellectual ability, she was surprised to hear that he was a history teacher. As he mentioned Jessica, she inferred that she was his wife and wondered what she looked like. To land a guy as good looking as Bill, she must be really beautiful, she thought to herself. Hearing him speak so enthusiastically about his job, she smiled as she remembered why she loved teaching so much. "I'm actually a teacher too! I just got hired at North Town since the old math professor retired at the end of the year," she exclaimed.
 
Bill felt Victoire's hand slide onto his chest, and he smiled at his new neighbor. "Work out together? Sure.... I mean, I think you could probably run laps around me," he grinned. His eyes looking her over again. He wasn't one of those guys to check out woman, but again, something about his new neighbor drove his eyes to search over her body.

"You are a teacher as well? Oh wow.... what a small world! Looks like we will be co-workers," he said smiling. He saw her excitement about her job, and he loved how teachers seemed to have that kind of bond. He shook his head, "Would have never expected that.... guess you are taking over for Brandon Smith?," Bill said, thinking about what teachers retired last year. "He was the math teacher that retired...." he exclaimed.

Bill thought that Victoire was young, but it was great to get some more youth in the school. North Town had a lot of older teachers, and to be honest, Bill was one of the younger teachers in the building. "It is a great school, although, a young woman like you, you may have some boys hoping you are their math teacher."
 
Victoire giggled flirtatiously and gave him a playful push. "Oh please, you look great, especially in those shorts. I think it'd be hard for me to keep up with you!" She bit her bottom lip and looked up at him from under her mascara-coated eyelids. Seeing him swallow visibly, she squeezed his arm and trailed her hand down. "Do you think I could have a glass of water? It's kind of hot in here."

She rolled her eyes as he subtly mentioned her attractiveness. "It's not like girls aren't fawning over you, either!" Then wondering, she asked, "Why do you mention that- are there a lot of older teachers at the school?"
 
"Well... you are too nice Victoire..... but I am sure you could keep up with me just fine," Bill said as he winked at her. He felt her hand push him, then trail down his arm. "A glass of water, sure..... follow me," he said as he led her down a hallway into their large kitchen.

He walked over to the fridge and opened it, grabbing a bottle of water out. "Oh please, I am old news.... I have been there a few years.... you are going to be the new attraction," he laughed as he handed her the bottle of water.

"Here you go...." he smiled, "and yes, their are a lot of older teachers at the school...... I bet you will be the youngest..... and there are a few that are about as old as I am." He leaned against a counter as he looked at her. "So we are the youth on the teaching crew," he smiled at her.
 
Victoire looked down, shamelessly ogling his stretched shorts tight over his ass. She licked her lips in excitement, having not gotten any action in several weeks. Once they reached the kitchen, she didn't look away, wanting to be caught.

Taking the bottle into her hand, she opened it with the flick of her wrist, and downed half the bottle in one gulp. As she took it out of her mouth, some splashed out and dripped down into the "v" of her dress. Glancing down, she stuck her tongue out, trying to see as she used her hand to seductively sweep all of the droplets into her hand.

She leaned back against the counter, her elbows resting behind her as she crossed her legs in the front. Subtly pushing out her chest, she brought the conversation back around. "What else should I know about this school? You seem to be really knowledgeable, and I don't want to make a fool out of myself on the first day of class!"
 
Bill watched as Victoire leaned back against the counter. She was almost flaunting her body to him, and he fell into the trap of looking. As the water dripped down the "v" of her dress, his eyes followed the drop of water, until her hand swept it up. He sighed as he looked up into her eyes. "Thirsty huh?," he asked. His mind racing as this young, attractive woman was almost putting herself out there for him to look at her body.

"Well it is a good school, we have a great group of students," he says smiling. "The principal is by the book, so make sure you follow the rules...... she can be a real stickler," he says smiling at Victoire. "Anyway, I am sure you will do fine, you seem like you are excited about the job, and thats all that matters."

As he looked at her, he grinned, "So, no boyfriend or husband?" He wanted to know about her, and he was going to ask some questions. "I mean, you moved into a family oriented neighborhood, my wife was hoping a couple would be moving in next door." He grinned at Victoire, knowing Jess would feel threatened by her. Jess was attractive, but women like Victoire always made her nervous.
 
As Bill spoke to her, Victoire slowly sucked on her water-covered fingers, one by one, from the bottom all the way to the tip, as she kept eye contact with him. She watched as his shorts became a little more tight, and smiled as he looked above her head for a moment.

She kept her eyes focused on him, nodding in affirmation to the things he said about the school. Smiling, she knew he would bring up relationships at some point during the evening. "No, it's just me in that house. I just got out of a ..." she paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to play the victim, "bad relationship. We both wanted different things, and it became obvious afterwards that my wishes were simply not in the picture anymore."

"I didn't realize this was a family neighborhood, although it makes sense considering the proximity to the school. Do a lot of students live here, or just younger children?" she asked, genuinely interested.
 
Again, watching Victoire, Bill felt his mind drift. Watching her suck on her fingers led his mind to wondering what her lips felt like. He then felt his mind drift a bit, as an image of him pressing her back against the counter as they had sex ran through his mind. He sighed, shaking the image from his head. It had been a while since Jess and him had sex, they were both busy, plus Jess wanted a baby, and Bill wasn't ready for a child yet. So there was some tension there.

He listened to her talk about her past relationship, he shook his head. "I am sorry, guys can be such jerks at times..... I am sure a woman like you will find a nice guy around here. It is a good town.... lots of single people go out on the weekends." He grinned at Victoire, she seemed like a nice woman.

"Yeah, its mostly younger kids here right now, which is nice," he said shaking his head. "I dont know what I would do if I had students living in the neighborhood, but eventually..... that will be what happens," he laughed.
 
Victoire smiled at him, noticing that his slow response time and prolonged stares indicated his interest in her. Feeling her mental energy lower a bit, she noticed that it was dark outside. She slowly reached for his hand, watching as his eyes followed the movement of her arm. Grinning, she gently took his hand in hers and held it for a second, then flipped it over to look at the time.

Seeing that it was getting closer to midnight, Victoire looked up, ready to take her leave. "Well, it was nice meeting you, but I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!" she laughed. "Do you think I could quickly say hello to your wife before I head home? I don't want her to think that I came over to her house and didn't even stay long enough to introduce myself to her."
 
Bill felt her take his hand, and for a second he was nervous about her intentions. However, smiled as she looked at his watch. "Wow..... it is late," he admitted as he looked at her. "I am sorry to have kept you up so late..... a young woman like you is probably used to it though." He grinned as he began to lead her back towards the front door.

"My wife, yes, let me go get her," he said as he turned and headed up the stairs. He walked towards the office and knocked. There was no answer, and as he opened the door he saw Jess sleeping in the chair behind her desk. He grinned, she must have worked way too hard. He shut the door softly and headed back down the stairs.

As he got to the bottom, he saw Victoire and smiled, "My apologies, but she is asleep.... I guess I was rude keeping you to myself for so long," he said laughing a bit.
 
Victoire laughed. "You silly goose! We've been talking for almost three hours!" She watched as he climbed up the stairs and opened a door on the left side. She could feel her libido heighten as she shamelessly stared at him go up and then come back down. "No need to apologize, I can always come back again some other time, but what do you mean I'm probably used to it?" she accused, playfully checking him with her hip.
 
Bill smiled at her comment, "Well we are neighbors now, I am sure you will see her soon." He got to the bottom of the stairs and looked at her. "I will convince her to stop by your place tomorrow, that way it will happen as soon as possible."

As she checked him with her hip, he laughed, "Well, you are young.... I am sure you are a night owl.... used to staying up late," he said as he pushed her shoulder playfully. He looked at her, he was slightly disappointed his wife was sleeping. After staring at his new neighbor he could have definitely used a night to let out some of the sexual tension that had been building up over the last few weeks.
 
Victoire could tell he was interested by the way he was looking at her. Deciding to stir up a little something, she leaned forward and placed her finger on his chest, slowly running it down his front and stopping right as she hit the waistband of his shorts. Pausing there for a moment she went on her tiptoes and put her mouth next to his ear. "If you're not tired and need someone to talk to, I'll be next door," she breathed. Giving him a lingering kiss on the cheek, she opened the door and winked as she walked over to her place.

She knew she was going to have to pull out her trusty vibrator to relieve some of that tension.
 
Bill felt her finger run down his chest, he sighed as it stopped at his waistband. He felt her breath on his ear, and he sighed. "It was nice to finally meet you," he said as she told him she would be right next door if he wanted to talk. He watched as she walked out of the house.

He followed her out onto the porch, his eyes on his new neighbor, as she got over to her place, he shook his head. His mind on sex, and he tried to shake the thought out. As he saw Victoire stopping at her door, he walked to the edge of his porch, smiling at her. "Hope you have a good night...... " he yelled out, his eyes looking her body over.
 
Victoire stood in front of her door, searching for her keys when she heard Bill still behind her. Seeing him standing on his porch, she flirtatiously leaned forward and blew him a kiss. Walking inside, she closed the door behind her and started undressing on the way to her room, too horny to worry about anything else.

She grabbed her vibrator and stayed up for nearly two hours before turning out the lights and trying to get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow she would need to go shopping for some groceries, she thought, excited about cooking her first meal in the new house. She might have other things going on in her life, but the one thing that was always constant was her amazing cooking.
 
Bill smiled as Victoire blew him a kiss and headed inside her house. He sighed, as he headed back inside his. He went upstairs and woke his wife. She lazily smiled at him as he led her to their room. "Sorry sweetie, I fell asleep working," she said. Bill smiled, but as Jessica hit the pillow on their bed, she fell right asleep.

He sighed, really wanting to have sex with his wife, but that was not going to happen tonight. He laid down and fell asleep, his mind drifting to his sexy new neighbor. He found himself picturing him pushing Victoire up against the wall, using her to get himself off. He sighed as he woke from the dream, looking around. He thought it was real.

The next morning, Bill woke up and got ready for the day. He showered, put on a pair of kahki shorts, a belt, boxers, and a t-shirt. Jessica was still asleep, as she was exhausted. He sighed, knowing he should probably go run some errands before she wakes up. He headed outside, stretching on his front porch.
 
Back
Top