Won't it be funny if this backfires on the media scum?

The raw, ridiculous, propaganda in the MSM reaches new lows of comedy every day.

It would be hillarious if the latest effort of desperation from the media and the NWO to damage Trump backfires.

If calling white fairness advocates "supremacists" doesn't work, what will they do?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-unequivocal-boost/ar-AAqau0j?ocid=spartandhp

"If"

ZK682Aq.gif

:D

The raw, ridiculous, propaganda in the MSM reaches new lows of comedy every day.

It would be hillarious if the latest effort of desperation from the media and the NWO to damage Trump backfires.

If calling white fairness advocates "supremacists" doesn't work, what will they do?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-unequivocal-boost/ar-AAqau0j?ocid=spartandhp

Meh....like my Father-in Law used to say.....

"Wish in one hand and spit in the other....see which fills first".

white "fairness"? you have to be kidding.

We should all be glad that President Trump has learned to wait for the facts before he opens his mouth. I sure hope it sunk in.

We should all be glad that President Trump has learned to wait for the facts before he opens his mouth. I sure hope it sunk in.

If Trump waited for the "facts" before he opened his mouth....we'd never hear from him.

Trump needs no help from anyone else to damage Trump. :rolleyes:

I was just watching this event on tv. These guys were marching, military-like, through a PUBLIC PARK chanting loudly, awfully insulting many Americans.

Poor babies...some suffered broken noses, some suffered cracked craniums...what the FUCK did they expect?

If I heard those words coming through the closed garage door of my neighbor...I wouldn't like it, but they are in their home and can do as they wish.

But to go OUT into public with this....do it at your own peril. That's all I have to say.

Damn! Yer kickin' ass and takin' names here!

Good on ya!

My voice is only one of millions that have risen up triggered too many times the actions of their President and those who support him.

Yes I said "triggered". Funny thing about snowflakes, you get enough of them, you have a blizzard. Deal with it.

The Alt+Right has made a serious miscalculation.

I hate both the far right and the far left, because bad people exist on both sides and manipulate both groups to their own advantage.

I hate both the far right and the far left, because bad people exist on both sides and manipulate both groups to their own advantage.

*beans Adder with a Rubics cube*

Is it too late for a smiley? :)

Adder's gonna feel real bad when he come's back from blasting me and finds I left him a smiley.

:)

Last edited:
Who is "both"?

;)

And I don't bean anyone with Rubik's cubes. I just try to get them to solve it and that hurts the head enough.

Yay! I have never attempted a cube, however I kick ass on crosswords and sudoku's :)

Who is "both"?

;)

And I don't bean anyone with Rubik's cubes. I just try to get them to solve it and that hurts the head enough.

Yay! I have never attempted a cube, however I kick ass on crosswords and sudoku's :)

I've been all over this board tonight. I'm sleepy. Goodnight, doll! :kiss:

*beans Adder with a Rubics cube*

Is it too late for a smiley? :)

Adder's gonna feel real bad when he come's back from blasting me and finds I left him a smiley.

:)

I'm too lazy to insult people. Plus, all I was trying to do was give my opinion on the whole argument, but I did do it a bit more obnoxiously than I had meant to.

I'm too lazy to insult people. Plus, all I was trying to do was give my opinion on the whole argument, but I did do it a bit more obnoxiously than I had meant to.

Oh wait! no no no! you are fine! darlin', I was just funning with you. You were not obnoxious at all!

I am so glad I caught this post before I logged off. I would feel terrible if I left you thinking I was being rude.

Oh wait! no no no! you are fine! darlin', I was just funning with you. You were not obnoxious at all!

I am so glad I caught this post before I logged off. I would feel terrible if I left you thinking I was being rude.
It's fine, I have trouble telling when people are joking or not.

It's fine, I have trouble telling when people are joking or not.

I know...it's hard online where you can't see if people are smiling...sneering...etc.

Please know that I have respect for everybody and would never be rude. I'm a bit of a joker now and then...but it's all in jest.

smooches doll!

I have to get to bed now...it's late here.

Hugs to Angelo's cube....

Hugs to Adder's Koala!

:) night, darlin's!

Back