if you're name's not on the list, you're not coming in (Fox limits spin room attendees to those attached to candidates actually appearing in debate)

butters

High on a Hill
guilfoyle intends on being there with jnr, and said: “And I’d just like to see somebody try to stop Don Jr and me from going someplace.” what fucking entitlement right there.

trump can't be arsed to agree to the rnc terms of debate like all the others have had to, nor show up, but is sending jnr and guilfoyle, greene, gaetz, vance, lake and donalds. "It now appears they won't be able to hype their candidate in the Spin Room."
A Republican official explained that it is up to each network who receives passes to the room, as it is the media organisations who have paid for the space at the venue.

Fox News’ host Bret Baier, who will be moderating the debate along with Martha MacCallum, clarified that Mr Trump’s surrogates can enter the spin room – but only by invitation from a media organisation.

“As far as in the spin room, it is the candidates on the stage and their delegates,” he said.

“And then if any media organisation who’s in the spin room invites one of these surrogates, a Trump surrogate, they are welcome to come. They have to get the invite from the media person in the room.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=7341ee916b364788b29b8c59a19459ff&ei=53

guilfoyle intends on being there with jnr, and said: “And I’d just like to see somebody try to stop Don Jr and me from going someplace.” what fucking entitlement right there.

trump can't be arsed to agree to the rnc terms of debate like all the others have had to, nor show up, but is sending jnr and guilfoyle, greene, gaetz, vance, lake and donalds. "It now appears they won't be able to hype their candidate in the Spin Room."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=7341ee916b364788b29b8c59a19459ff&ei=53

I’m not going to watch a minute of that meaningless shit-show live.

I will be satisfied with the “highlights” from actual news outlets.

And I have zero doubt that some “media organization(s)” already has an agreement with the orange MAGAt king’s surrogates.

JFC

SAD!!!

anyone have any updates on this?

i didn't watch the debate but can't help but feel disgusted that all but two of those onstage said they'd support trump even if he was convicted of a felony

The Empty Gene was 'literally furious' (as opposed to metaphorically furious) after being turned away from the Faux Spin Room.

"I'm a surrogate for President Trump."

We all knew she was sucking the toadstool but this is a new development. Has Melania given her reaction yet?

They had at least 1 Trump surrogate in the room. Bair interviewed Representative Byron Donalds along with Congressman Chip Roy after the debate. The interview was so soft it wasn't worth listening to.

Fox has fucked itself with the anti-Trump decisions they're making. Their viewers are hardcore Trump supporters because Trump is the face of what they feel are their unique American Values. It doesn't matter if you agree with that viewer belief, Fox missed it in their zeal to find someone, anyone, other than Trump to talk about.

Their decision to get rid of the shows which refused to go along with that media directive was a major mistake. The result is that they lost viewers and will continue to lose more viewers unless they change course. They won't, because, just like Disney, Fox seems to think they know what the people want more than the people themselves know. And, just like Disney, Fox is going to find out the hard way that they're wrong.

The American people have had enough.

Why do Donby Jr or Kimmy Gargoyle think they should be allowed in?

I really hope there is video available of them being turned away at the door. Best frock and lippy (and Guilfoyle as well); 'I don't care how important your daddy is. Fuck off.'

Back