Who was your first kiss?

Her name is Carisa. We were sitting on her parents front steps back in high school, I had my arm around her and we just started kissing. Slowly at first then we both opened our mouths at the same time.

We still talk. :devil:
 
Her name is Carisa. We were sitting on her parents front steps back in high school, I had my arm around her and we just started kissing. Slowly at first then we both opened our mouths at the same time.

We still talk. :devil:

But do yiu "talk" ;)
 
The "fastest" girl in my class at the 8th grade picnic at the end of the school year. She found me in a secluded spot in the park and pulled me up against her and she kissed me, with tongue.

She knew exactly what she was doing. I had only dreamed about it at that point. I remember three things: her lilac-soap scent; her hot, wet mouth; and, the instantaneous boner that sprung up in my pants.
 
Her name was Sherry and she was the preacher neice. I think that I may have debased a few surfaces in that church :D
 
That would be Anne, behind the tree in the school yard
 
Her Name was Laurie, a friend of my Cousin Debbie. We were at Grandma's killing time when my Cousin talked us into kissing. I found out later Laurie was in on it, she wanted to but was too shy to ask. I'll never forget it, she was on her back and I had to crawl over her. It felt like slow motion as I kissed her, her lips were so soft and she tasted like strawberries...*sigh*
 
First kiss

My older sister. I was 16 she was 18 abit taboo I know but I'd never kissed a girl and was embarrassed about the whole thing.
 
It's a long romantic story about a boy and a girl. As always in real life, the kiss was the high point of the story.
 
In the first grade to a boy named Jeremy who gave me a ring from a bubble gum machine from the supermarket.
 
Valerie, it was holiday encounter but it turned out we lived quite near to each other and had an innocent romance for a year or so, wonder whatever happened to Valerie, she was quite the kisser :)
 
A girl named Kerry, we were teenagers and she would visit during the summer.
 
Suzanne, the girl one degree from Kevin Bacon. She tasted of cherries, which perhaps not coincidentally she had a summer job packing. My lips still tingled the next day.

Her parents summoned her home and married her off. Meeting her early twenties sister with four kids should have been my clue that that might happen.
 
My first real kiss was with my future wife when we were 15. She forced me! She also said it was terrible. Fortunately, she was a good teacher during our 7 years of dating.
 
Back
Top