Threads renamed to British Standards

When scrutinising the above self portrait, what behaviour is one compelled to solicit in?

One is horrified to hear that a gentleman such as yourself would ever have seen such a 'Penny Dreadful'.

However, if the two gentlemen above me would care to join me at either end of my, er, canaster table, we might engage in some further discourse on this subject...

Surely you are of the knowledge that Penny Dreadfuls are horrific rather than salacious?

One is horrified to hear that a gentleman such as yourself would ever have seen such a 'Penny Dreadful'.

However, if the two gentlemen above me would care to join me at either end of my, er, canaster table, we might engage in some further discourse on this subject...

OK it's off-thread ... but I just can't seem to get past Numi with two gentlemen above her ... ;)

What did you peruse on the telly the night previous?

(Yes, this and "Clean Your Room" are my must-visits)

unsubstantiated claims regarding the proportionality of male genitalia during periods of arousal

unsubstantiated claims regarding the proportionality of male genitalia during periods of arousal

Are you talking imperial measurements, sir, or those wretched new measurements being espoused by those Frenchies across the Channel?

Are you talking imperial measurements, sir, or those wretched new measurements being espoused by those Frenchies across the Channel?

Well I'm left wondering. Perhaps the fact of the matter is that what we know as one inch has come to mean two thirds of an inch the other side of the Atlantic. That would explain some of the posts I have read on the thread I was re-naming. :D

Back