Musically Inspired

My dear Mistheory ... I don't have any shirts or play any instrument... the best photo I found to post here is this one!!
lxesj1T.gif

WaZ6eYU.jpg

My dear Mistheory ... I don't have any shirts or play any instrument... the best photo I found to post here is this one!!
lxesj1T.gif

WaZ6eYU.jpg

Thank you so much Dri for your contribution! Love the sexy pic and the fun you must be having! :rose::kiss:

Wow! Love it!

Now this is how guitar is supposed to be played. ;)

Wow Sassy!! Now Im feeling very inspired!

Woo hoo!! Nekkid guitar Sassy!! Merry Christmas to us!

Lucky guitar!! Mine are jealous cause that had to touch me.

Thank you everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas. Get on yours Saxon and post more pictures!! :D

This guy is the American Badass!
I've seen him twice so far and will again!

Last edited:
Glad you like.... I have one more for now. The best of the best!

Last edited:
Because I thought of you while shopping today, I took a bunch of music inspired pictures.
Guitar Christmas ornaments, Old music on Records, and a Fender Guitar.

attachment.php

Last edited:
And here is how I enjoy listening to my favorite sexy music-[/QUOTE]

:eek: And now that is how I am enjoying your music too! Very hot!

Because I thought of you while shopping today, I took a bunch of music inspired pictures.
Guitar Christmas ornaments, Old music on Records, and a Fender Guitar.

attachment.php

So cool Sassy! I could get lost for days in places like that! Now... how do I get INXS out of my head. Hmmmm....:kiss:

Shoulders

I posted something similar in the shoulders thread and figured I better update my own. You may wonder what my shoulders have to do with music... well... in the pic you can see my phone cover has the Saints logo on it. New Orleans is a strong jazz city which is what I'm listening to now... Lol

Attachments

• Shoulders.jpg
    Shoulders.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
Back