Tentacles and sex with a plot.

Royyear85

Virgin
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Posts
20
I just finished re-reading the novel "Interview with Tentacle Demon" by PervOtaku and this according to me was one of the best tentacle story i have come across. There was GREAT sex, a nice plot, good flashbacks, and a scene featuring a cumbath which was mindblowing.

Can someone suggest me some more stories in the same vein as the one I mentioned above??

The link to the story:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1649033&page=submissions
 
You could try Arkadys_Lyric. S/he has a well-received tentacle story with plot. :) Three of them, actually, following the same characters:

The Cell Mate

Dark Planet

The Light Within


I don't usually post (been around since 2004-5 and ... what ... this is my 9th post after registering?)

Anyways, I was going to suggest these 3 EXACT stories to you. So, double recommended, for whatever that's worth.

Montanos
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. The overall positive response for that story in the comments and whatnot was beyond anything I could have expected.

I think I'll go check out the Arkadys_Lyric stories myself, now.
 
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. The overall positive response for that story in the comments and whatnot was beyond anything I could have expected.

I think I'll go check out the Arkadys_Lyric stories myself, now.

If you ever write about the sleuth of non-tentacle demons roaming around (female demons, fox spirits, etc) seducing men, don't hesitate to link. :)


Montanos
 
Back
Top