DA dilemma (Closed for Ghaust and Ash13)

Eyes grow super wide in shock. Getting felt up was one thing but now I have a cock in my mouth ! My 5'10 frame puts me at the perfect height for him. Again hands are held so I cannot block as my shirt red hair is grabbed and in forced to job head back and forth.
 
Clarke groaned deeply as another inch of his cock slid into her mouth, working his hips in tight circles as he felt her tongue lash the underside.

'Fuuucckkk I was right, she is one great little cock sucker... aren't you sweetheart'

Her head was held tight in place as she was forced to take him deeper still, choking slightly.

'Deeper mate, I'm sure she learned to deep throat at some point... you can take more can't you..? '

Clarke moaned as he felt her throat opening
 
As I suck him off the other kneels beside me using his free hand to unbutton my silk blouse. Saying with it open I'll look better sucking. He switches speeds so I can't adjust as the one beginning to unbutton blouse says...
 
'Come on Assistant DA... you can do better than that... that's an intern level blowjob'

Andrews finished with her blouse, leaving it tucked into her blouse as he moved behind her.

'Jesus that's good'

Clarke drove his cock deeper into her throat, relishing the squeeze on his meat as her nose grazed his belt. Andrews pressed in tight behind her, bringing his hands around her body and peeling back her blouse before slipping them beneath the straps and tracing the upper slopes.

'Make like a real woman and suck him dry'

His hands slid fully inside the cups of her bra as drool started to form at the corner of her mouth
 
Andrews feels my firm and perky chest complimenting my young firm chest. Clarke tells him unclasp the front of my bra. " don't wanna get anything on it " he jokes as I feel the pressure in his cock. Building ready to nearly explode.
 
'How does that taste Kimberly...?'

His hips moved faster, driving his cock deeper as he got closer.

'Uh uh, don't speak with your mouth full... finish your meal first'

Andrews flicked open the front snap of her bra, dragging it down her back to pool at her elbows along with her blouse. Her nipples stood out rock hard as he squeezed them harder.

'Fuuuuucckkkkkk'

Clarke gripped her head tight, holding it in place as the first thick heavy spurt filled her throat. She tried to choke as she was forced to swallow.

'Good girls swallow'
 
They comment on my young perky tits as my nipples are rock hard from exposure. I feel him building up on my mouth but my head is held in place. He jokes about I better swallow cumshots would be hard to clean up and explain on my office floor. His cock ready to burst at any moment.
 
Clarke grunted as he came, gripping her head until the last drop was squeezed from his cock. She felt Andrews give her tits a few more good hard gropes, paying extra attention to her diamond hard nipples.

Clarke held her by her hair, watching her until he was satisfied she had swallowed his load as Andrews stood up from behind her and began to loosen off his belt.

'I'm sure she's got enough of an appetite for some more eh Clarky...?'

She found herself getting turned slightly and a second cock presented to her. Andrews held his meat in his fist, his fingers barely managing to encompass the thick veined rod.

'Open up Kimberly...'

Andrews forced the thick head past her lips as Clarke finished straightening up his clothing. He took his phone from his pocket.

'Quick snapshot for the album...? '
 
On my knees. Cock in mouth and my perky chest on display. Now with the phone footage I couldn't report the incident as it would be used as blackmail and ruin my DA career. After a few shots with the phone. Andrews kneels down beside me and darts two fingers and jackhammers my pussy with them. Just as he got me off causing my body to buck forward and my back to arch up a bit, Clarke came in my mouth forcing me to swallow his load. After a couple more minutes they composed themselves and arrogantly said "welcome to the office" like nothing had happened.
 
They laughed as they looked at the photos, passing comment on her skills and why she'd gotten this sweet office.

'Simons will be pissed that he slinked off this morning, wait till we show them these shots'

The look on her face was priceless as they watch her struggling to fix the front closure of her bra. She twitched as her sensitive nipples scraped the cups. Frantically pulling her blouse together, she rose to her feet putting the desk between them.

'Sorry darling, we don't have time for that just now. Besides I'm sure your diary is full his morning, meeting with someone I think... you'd better fix yourself'

They slapped each other on the back as they walked out the room, leaving her to compose herself.
 
Last edited:
I should report them but the " new" girl on the good ole boys office needs to show a feisty tough side. I try to ignore what had happened as I look at client list. First on my schedule, a guy seeking divorce help, a rich and arrogant man. Thinking he is better then women and his "gold digging" wife as he muttered entering my office.
 
Stephen Hudson had had a hell of a morning already. It had started off in the usual manner with Diane, his bitch of a soon to be ex sweeping about the house, all dressed up like she had something important to do when in all likelihood it was her yoga instructor.

Then he'd has a flat in the car he was going to use thus morning, and now to cap it off, he'd arrived to see the legal who'd been a signed to him... and wasn't she just some leggy bitch like her.

He looked her over as she retreated to the other side of her desk, settling herself in her high backed chair before crossing those legs and placing her perfectly manicured nails on the hard wooden desk top.

He almost smiled, forgetting about the evidence of his wife's infidelity he had brought with him and recalled bending a secretary over a desk once that looked not unlike this one.

He placed his briefcase on the floor by the other chair, smoothing down his three piece suit before sitting down, thinking that this red head was nearly half his age.
 
"Mr Hudson, I am Kimberly Cumstrom. I've been assigned to your case. From what I read your wife claims emotional distress and lack of intimacy but her claims are probably outrageous as you are a powerful man by these papers and your background. Getting settlement in this case should be easy. Anything I can help you with just ask." I say with a warm friendly smile.
 
'Lack of intimacy eh, and what does she state in her claim there..? '

His eyes slowly, almost imperceptibly from her face as he waited for her to talk. They followed the line of tiny buttons down the front of her blouse, noting the very slight gape where they crossed her breasts.

'Christ, we fucked last week after that charity thing of hers'

He smiled as he recalled his coming home during the day to collect some paperwork from his home office, and found her getting ready to go out to a charity lunch she was hosting.

He caught Kimberly blush and shift position in her chair.

His mind wandered, thinking of how he'd found Diane in her underwear, sheer bra and thong, seamed hold ups and heels. She'd just been slipping into her skirt when he walked in.... before he bent her over the end of the bed, ripped the skirt off her and fucked her.

'Hell she went to her charity do hotter than I've seen her in long enough... then I fucked her when she got back home. Now does that sound like a lack of intimacy...?'
 
Blushing abit at his bold sexual language at a first meeting I ignore it as just upset about the situation. I sit at my desk crossing and recross in my long nylon clad legs as I ask him what he would like to see happen from this meeting so I can gauge how successful this divorce proceeding will be. He seems to be " undressing" me with his eyes but I try to ignore that as I read over his papers.
 
'What do I want girly, what do you think I want....?'

Hudson rose out of his chair as he felt his anger rising. He paced the floor.

'It's her that wants the divorce, so she can walk with her clothes and that's it. Everything else, the houses, cars...'

His eyes cast over the DA, lingering on her legs

'If I'm not giving her it enough... then she's not getting any more than that'

Her legs slid sensually against each other as he moved about the floor.

'Shit, here look at this...'

He took his cell phone from his pocket, fingers dancing over the screen till he logged into the server he was looking for and placed the unit on the table in front of Kimberly so she could see the screen.

He stood behind her chair as her eyes focused on the image.

'That's our bedroom six days ago... look at the time stamp'

The image showed a wide angle of a large bedroom, dominated by a wide bed. Suddenly a tall leggy brunette walked across the screen wearing only seamed hold ups and a tiny sheer thong. She steadied herself in her heels as she shrugged on a matching bra.

'That's her... Diane... now watch...'

The woman was stepping into the tight pencil skirt as Kimberly watched her client appear on screen, walked straight up to her and kissed her hard.

'Wait, there's sound too'.

Hudson reached over Kimberly, brushing her breast as he toggled the sound up.

The image flowed as the kissing got hotter, his hands deep in Diane's hair as he pulled her ass closer, her right hand dropping to grope the front of his denims.

Suddenly she was spun about and pressed forward over the the end of the bed. Their moans were very audible as he struggled to lift her skirt, growing in frustration as the sound of the back split being ripped wide open to the waist filled the room.

Hudson had stopped watching the screen, his attention now on the DA as she watched him fuck his wife hard and fast. He smiled as her cheeks flushed, her hands moving over her body as the footage ended.

'Lack of intimacy eh..? '
 
Blushing heavily trying to compose myself I say " um well sir thsy footage was indeed um...graphic but I'm only going off her previous statements sir. They may be a bit overblown but still intimacy issues are important and often a factor as well as her financial grievances. She also says you have hidden accounts from her. Is this true.?" I ask him still thinking of seeing his body in a different light now after the video footage.
 
Slowly placing one hand then the other onto her desk, Hudson leans over her, his body brushing hers. He bends his head to her ear, his breath teasing her hair.

'My money is my business, not that gold digger'

His eyes dropped as he rose, drinking in the sight of her perky breasts as the neckline of her blouse gaped as she twisted in her seat.

Moving away from her, he took off his suit jacket, dropping it over the back of his seat. He flexed off his shoulders, his broad chest straining against his waistcoat.

'Do you think she fucked me... like that... for my money..? '

He turned to face her.

'Do you think it was my money that got her hot..? '
 
I say nothing although my eyes do admit he is quite attractive. He seems zoned on on my 40" nylon clad legs and boldly demands to see more. Obviously a ploy to show his power as most rich guys do. "I insist we get to the case at hand sir" trying to stay professional but he is having none of it.
 
'And I insist on us getting to know each other better... I need to get a good feel for you... so I can have faith in you'

He strode towards her and spun her chair away from.her desk, turning her to face him. Her legs parted slightly as she stopped the motion. He smiled down at her, placing his right knee between hers and pressing her legs further apart.

'Let's work on building that faith... show me what you've got... lift your skirt...'
 
Last edited:
"I most certainly will not!" I stammer in shocked protest at not only the bold request but the arrogance in which he stated it so casually. He slowly parts my long legs even though I'm trying to stop him. My skirt has ridden up 3/4 the way up my 40" nylon clad legs now. The stern look he gives waiting for me to "follow" his order is kind of hot but this is highly unprofessional as he is winning the battle of slowly spreading my thighs as he stands before me seated in my leather office chair.
 
Hudson glared down at her, his lups curling into a smile as her skirt was drawn higher onto her thighs as forced her legs further apart

'Those are some mighty impressive legs you have there... I'm looking forward to you wrapping them around me'

His hand dropped to the obvious growing bulge now level with her face, toying with his fly as he watched her eyes follow his hand.

'Now... why don't you help that hemline take those last few inches...'
 
Flashing him a dirty look knowing I'm gonna lose this battle I flip the last few inches of my skirt above my waist as I sit in the chair. He can now see I'm shaved and pantiless under my nude pantyhose. "enjoying the view ?" I sneer at him. What I didn't expect next was him taking a step forward and with lighting quick hands unbutton my blouse to my waist, leaving it tucked into my skirt and pulling the halves of my blouse wide open exposing my front hook pink lace bra with a pretty now in the middle of it.
 
'Mmm, that snatch looks pretty wet... why would that be...?'

Hudson makes quick work of her blouse, his fingers clicking as they dispatch each button until she is fully exposed. He flicked the sides of her blouse apart so he could get a better look at her high perky breasts.

'I like you like that.... leave it. Ah but I feel over dressed now.... I think you need to use those hands of yours and take out my cock'

Hudson let's his eyes take in her fantastic long legs, lewdly spread either side of his, her skirt rucked high about her waist.

'Nice tits too honey'
 
Last edited:
I look down and gasp at the or idiom and boldness that just occurred. My perky 32Cs nearly pop out if my pink front hook lace bra. I look at him then at his bulge the back at him like a deer caught in headlights. Part of me disgusted by his arrogance and the other half secretly turned on by his boldness as he "orders" me to leave my clothing as is. He continues to talk like a normal client would like nothing is out of the ordinary as he focuses on my 40" long nylon clad legs. No panties under my pantyhose.
 
Back
Top