What is wrong with Gov. Scott Walker ?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
gsgs comment-


What is wrong with Gov. Scott Walker ?

Former Corrections Secretary Ed Wall and former Financial Institutions Secretary Peter Bildsten, and CEO of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp, Paul Jadin, have told Scott Brown what is wrong with him, in a letter.

/end gsgs comment

18 Oct 2018

A former top secretary for Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) ripped into the embattled governor on Thursday after stepping down from his high-paying job late Wednesday so he could speak freely about his contempt for the man who appointed him (Paul Jadin, the first CEO of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.)

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/fo...-quits-208k-job-disgust-destroys-ex-boss-way/

Fourth former Scott Walker secretary comes forward to criticize governor

18 Oct 2018

Another ex-cabinet official, former Transportation Secretary Mark Gottlieb, has also come out against Walker in recent months, saying the governor hasn't been telling the truth about road funding. Gottlieb didn't sign the letter and hasn't endorsed Evers.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share
 
Of course you think that.

Well, that and he also is suddenly trying to sound like he invented Obamacare not to mention that now the fourth senior official who had been in his administration has come out to say he's a crazy snake in the grass and recommending that people vote Democratic.
 
A lot but let's hear it from someone who's worked with him.

"On Thursday, Jadin released to the Wisconsin State Journal an open letter, co-signed by former Corrections Secretary Ed Wall and former Financial Institutions Secretary Peter Bildsten, slamming Walker and endorsing Walker's Democratic opponent State Superintendent Tony Evers. Both Wall and Bildsten have recorded videos for Evers' campaign."

"Governor Walker has consistently eschewed sound management practices in favor of schemes or coverup and has routinely put his future ahead of the state." the letter states. "The result is micromanagement, manipulation and mischief. We have all been witness to more than our share of this."
 
Where did you read that? Never heard any of those things in conventional press.

You could google just as well as anyone else if you wanted to be informed.

Here's a report of three officials deep-sixing their old boss. Another one did after this. Do your own research.

http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/...break-Former-aides-give-Walker-grief-div.html

You can find him now endorsing parts of Obamacare by calling up some of his campaign ads. Something else you can jolly well do yourself.
 
gsgs comment-


What is wrong with Gov. Scott Walker ?



Scott Walker hates the working class. He wants to cut our wages, steal our pensions, steal our social security and crush our labor unions. He wants to turn us all into serfs, and make us all live in poverty and despair.

If you can get past all of that, he might not be so difficult to live with.
 
Comedian must have written this headline-


"Scott Walker - A Weasel To The Bitter End"

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/11/scott-walker-weasel-bitter-end
"But the most sweetly ironic part of it all was that just last year, Walker and the Republicans changed the recount rules, making it much more difficult for a candidate to ask for a recount. Under the new rules, a race has to be within 1% point for a candidate to call for the recount.

"Because of Milwaukee's late surge of votes for Ever, Walker lost by 30,000 votes, or 1.1%. Walker's change in the law came back to bite him in the ass by preventing him from asking for a recount."
 
Scott Bauer
Scott Bauer
@sbauerAP
·
Nov 15
.
@GovWalker

: "We've been such a reformer I may have reformed myself out of a job

4:26 PM · Nov 15, 2018


You lost because you were the worst thing in recent memory to happen to your home state. Now GTFO, you lost. Loser

-Katherine Krueger

https://splinternews.com/eat-shit-loser-1830474704

Katherine Krueger's observations

https://splinternews.com/the-pure-u...ing-scott-walker-1830280369?rev=1541627250744

Lenny Kleinfeld
@LennyKleinfeld
·
Nov 15
Replying to
@sbauerAP
and
@GovWalker

"I'm such a good navigator I may have navigated myself out of a job."
--The Captain of the Titanic


4:28 PM · Nov 15, 2018
 
Back
Top