And you think Trumpski is the WORST!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Well Trumpski is second worst by far.

McConnell and the Agents of Power and Influence

At the forefront of this burgeoning disaster is Mitch McConnell, a one-man blockade to re-opening the government.

I don’t refer to him by his formal title because it falls short of describing what he really is: he’s a tyrant, a malevolent dictator.

No bill comes to the floor without his say-so. Even if every one of the other 99 senators wanted to vote on a particular bill, McConnell can prevent it. The only meaning majority has for him is that he has power over it.

And he’s using this power to single-handedly keep the government shut down.

Some have posited that he’s carrying Trump’s water because he’s in Trump’s pocket. Some say he’s worried about his upcoming 2020 re-election so he’s pandering to Trump’s base. Some suggest he’s protecting the GOP because he’s a hardcore republican. The media line seems to be that he’s a “wily old fox.”

But none of these really take full account of McConnell’s need to succeed, driven by weak-kneed cowardice and inadequacy. Yet it is these personality traits which greased the wheels of his rise to senate tyrant because it is these personality traits which make him the perfect mark for agents of power and influence.

While Mitch keeps fucking the country, he is getting richer than Trumpski.:eek:
 
Back
Top