Looking for 'sissy' stories from dominant male POV

SWIM21

Experienced
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Posts
50
Basically I'm looking for stories about dominating and feminizing boys that are written from the perspective of a dominant male. Doesn't matter what category, just as long as it isn't written from the POV of the one being dominated.
 
Basically I'm looking for stories about dominating and feminizing boys that are written from the perspective of a dominant male. Doesn't matter what category, just as long as it isn't written from the POV of the one being dominated.

I agree this is a special, fairly rare category.

Here's a good one...

https://www.literotica.com/s/his-sissy-boy

There are a few others by this author too, one of the finer sissy authors, keptsissy
 
Here's one

https://www.literotica.com/s/back-alley-sissy-boy.

I agree, there's something powerful about an alpha male viewpoint relating these kinds of ... events from a first person viewpoint. He's in charge, he's flexing his dominance, and emphasizing the shame and powerlessness of the sissy who submits, often somewhat reluctantly.
 
Basically I'm looking for stories about dominating and feminizing boys that are written from the perspective of a dominant male. Doesn't matter what category, just as long as it isn't written from the POV of the one being dominated.

Here is another of this rare category.

This is from long ago, and perhaps it's in the Loving Wives section because maybe the Trans and Crossdressers section didn't exist yet?

Also, though it's from the dominant's point of view, it is narrated in 2nd person, which often seems kind of stagy and artificial, but somehow works here. And quite well at that.

https://literotica.com/s/jacquie-a-cuckolds-story
 
I dont need all that.
Just be dominant and say what you want done and I will do it.
You want a real story of dominating a sissy? You’re on the perfect site for that. What would you like me to do?
 
are you looking for all-male sissy domination, that is; all male characters, or a cuck/bull female-led relationship with a sub/sissy male and an "alpha" male?
 
As you point out, fiction writing seems to be what sissies do; most stories are told by us. Real men don't have time to write, they're too busy fucking sissies' wives to write porn.

Same one-sidedness to interracial stories, mostly told by the white character, objectifying the black one.

So the story "Players" written by Real White Guy <realwhtguy@hotmail.com>, has been a favorite. It is, sadly, not on Literotica, so I won't post a link that leads to some other site. It is mostly from the black dom's point of view, and the fluffy little white guy is almost a cypher.
 
are you looking for all-male sissy domination, that is; all male characters, or a cuck/bull female-led relationship with a sub/sissy male and an "alpha" male?

After waiting a while to see what might happen, I'm going to reply to this, because the OP hasn't, and the thread and concept seem to be under my custody, lately.

This thread seems to focus on all-male characters. While dominated sissy stories are common enough, those written from the POV of the dominating male are rare.

I'll review some of the recent uploads in relevant categories (trans & cd, gay male mainly) and see if anything new has popped up lately.
 
he's coming for you

It's still a category with rare examples, but here's one, from a male dominant point of view, in first-person, and actually 2nd person too, and with a powerful and authoritative voice. Especially speaks to closet types, with secret desires. I like this one.

https://literotica.com/s/im-coming-for-you
 
I do prefer when there's a female third person. Most of my cuckold fiction has a strong man taking a weak man and the sissy's wife, too.
 
Back
Top