Fans are now finally fed up with the NFL

No, I think he wasn't, but even if he was, the point is that you have to have something to have it "taken," but eminent domain requires a reimbursement, even if that reimbursement is...,

[prepare for ignorant outrage ;) ;) ]

Niggardly.

If somebody takes your car against your will and gives you what they think it's worth doesn't change the fact that a robbery just took place or that they called it eminent domain.:D

If somebody takes your car against your will and gives you what they think it's worth doesn't change the fact that a robbery just took place or that they called it eminent domain.:D

True, but government is not eloquence, and yet if government is falling harshly on black people, who are the actual champions of government, government power, the regulatory state...,

;) ;)

True, but government is not eloquence, and yet if government is falling harshly on black people, who are the actual champions of government, government power, the regulatory state...,

;) ;)

I might call that political irony.:)

I call it

I wish I may, I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight
I want that star, I want it now
I want it all and I don’t care how

Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish, you may regret it
Careful what you wish, you just might get it

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there’s no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle’s crumbled
And you’re left with just a name

Where’s your crown, King Nothing?

Nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFBbOHohwR8

Where’s your crown, King Nothing?

Uh...it's here somewhere:

slum28b-1-web.jpg

:D

Actually, every act of domestic violence and dog fighting the league is made aware of is dealt with. You may think the punishment is too harsh or too light, but it's the same with cases that go to trial.
The league has decided to banish for six weeks one of its best players, Zeke Elliott of the Cowboys. I haven't really followed the particulars for this alleged domestic violence, but I do know the police declined to prosecute and have heard the NFL's own investigator didn't believe the woman who leveled the accusation.
So it appears to me the NFL is so hell bent on punishing those who commit domestic violence, it's even going to punish those only accused of it.
Adrina, you strike me as opinionated and generally poorly informed.

"The woman cooperated with the NFL’s investigation, which lasted over a year. Four expert advisors from outside the league assisted the investigation: Peter Harvey, a former attorney general for New Jersey; Kenneth Houston, a Pro Football Hall of Famer; Tonya Lovelace, CEO of the Women of Color Network, Inc.; and Mary Jo White, former U.S Attorney. Elliott met with the advisors in June.

In a letter sent to Elliott by Todd Jones, the league’s special counsel for conduct, it said those advisors “were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that [Elliott] had been physically violent” with the woman.

The investigators looked at photographs, police records, and text messages. Two medical experts consulted by the league determined that a series of photographs of the woman’s injuries “appear recent and consistent” to her statements."

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/11/...violence-nfl-investigation-cowboys-suspension

No, I think he wasn't, but even if he was, the point is that you have to have something to have it "taken," but eminent domain requires a reimbursement, even if that reimbursement is...,

[prepare for ignorant outrage ;) ;) ]

Niggardly.

Why would anybody be outraged that a racist said niggardly?

An ignorant racist like you would be outraged, thinking it meant something other than what it really means.
Most posters on this site are educated. The ones who don't seem to be are mostly on the conservative side.

Most posters on this site are educated. The ones who don't seem to be are mostly on the conservative side.

Liberals are, for the most part, failures. They decry the 'rich', who are by that very fact more successful, and tend to be the business owners, while liberals tend to be the hirees that conservatives must deal with through the rules they create in the workplace to monitor them. Liberal strongholds tend to be the underclass, who tend to feel, since they have less productivity to offer, must rely on more and bigger government to 'take it from the man'. They therefore love taxation, which is the legalized way to rob the more fortunate and better educated, thus making their envy 'legal'. It really all comes down to how much successful conservatives are willing to give before the greed and entitlement mindset changes in the liberal takers to a feeling they can simply kick the teeth in of those supporting them at will, and finally the entire golden goose gets killed when those who have been taken advantage of long enough cut the cord, and either boycott those who have overplayed their hand (the NFL), or welfare dependent inner city thugs go on disregard, having pissed off the very hand that feeds them.

Liberals are, for the most part, failures. They decry the 'rich', who are by that very fact more successful, and tend to be the business owners, while liberals tend to be the hirees that conservatives must deal with through the rules they create in the workplace to monitor them. Liberal strongholds tend to be the underclass, who tend to feel, since they have less productivity to offer, must rely on more and bigger government to 'take it from the man'. They therefore love taxation, which is the legalized way to rob the more fortunate and better educated, thus making their envy 'legal'. It really all comes down to how much successful conservatives are willing to give before the greed and entitlement mindset changes in the liberal takers to a feeling they can simply kick the teeth in of those supporting them at will, and finally the entire golden goose gets killed when those who have been taken advantage of long enough cut the cord, and either boycott those who have overplayed their hand (the NFL), or welfare dependent inner city thugs go on disregard, having pissed off the very hand that feeds them.

Dunning Kruger, right there.

Alas, your use of null terms and false precepts renders your comment meaningless.

Look! Librulz!

They went thataway! ===>

And they were sneering!

Where is Hitler when we need him?

Good analysis, but I think the truth is closer to Hoffer's observation that most of them are highly educated, but not sated by professional success so they turn to the business of professional moral busybodies (C.S Lewis) in order to have relevance as members of the "scribe" class.

As pointed out in Anatomy of Revolution those on the lower economic stratum are focused on their own affairs as the most pressing issues in their lives.

He also left off all those who have a livelyhood based in some way or another off the government teat. increasingly at least indirectly that's almost everybody I derive a significant portion of my income having something to do with this government program or that government program filtering through someone else, and then to me.

There are plenty of liberals that are in the some pigs are more equal than other pigs class. They are directly getting government money in government jobs where they are paying far above their counterparts in private-sector jobs of similar qualifications and responsibilities. Those jobs go to good little Democrats. They go to Democrats who then hook up their family friends and community members in those jobs.

The academic industrial complex contains huge numbers of high paying jobs all of which are only possible because of the unlimited government money being pumped into that system to pay increasingly well compensated administrators teachers and staff.

Back