Nothing to wear?

Unbuttoned shirt

Is there a sexier look than wearing an unbuttoned shirt? Properly I mean, not just badly dressed. Look at this guy. He's all over it. I'm dressed up for going out or staying in, you choose. The southern Europeans and the Latinos have this look down pat. Maybe it's their hot weather. You can dress like this and go out before staying in. Love promenading in Rome on a balmy summer evening and checking out the guys half dressed.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/f7/2a/29f72a59acc186c063fbdb88b1e0cb3f.jpg
 
Duct tape

The gag is nice, but the leather cap may be more of a fashion statement.

Talking ball gags, my search turned up this pic. I've never been one for pain, well not too much. And dungeon doesn't really say basement with accessories to me. But these guys look hot and one of them is wearing duct tape. Now duct tape is a bit like a ball gag in that it stops you from annoying the neighbours. But what happens when one or all of you are overwhelmed with the urge to fuck this guy's mouth and you have to remove the duct tape? Is that a pain for you or for him, or is this a turn on? Answers please.

And how hot is black guy in the middle?

https://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/2018/01/24/00-dungeon-basicsx1000.jpg
 
Nothing to wear? Then wear nothing. Which if I could, I'd never wear anything.

Actually, I've never been much on fashion. Clothes to me are just something to keep me out of jail for public indecency. Bare skin is much more comfortable and a fashion statement all it's own.

Yea - I know what you mean. I look for every poor tint to get naked even when I'm driving into work in the dark hours of the morning. Lol... The only problem I have is that wife thinks I always want to have sex when I just want to be naked.
 
Who doesn't like to be naked....?

Yea - I know what you mean. I look for every poor tint to get naked even when I'm driving into work in the dark hours of the morning. Lol... The only problem I have is that wife thinks I always want to have sex when I just want to be naked.

Guys, I can only agree. Going naked is great, and going naked where you shouldn't is even greater. Naked in the car is hot, and even hotter in daylight. It gives new meaning to being pulled over by a police officer. Or is that pulled off?

As for fashion while naked driving, this guy is only wearing a bead necklace, but the officer, well, I would be happy to assist him with his enquiries down at the station anytime. Perhaps this is what's called 'adopting the position'.

http://errattic.com/media/19746.jpg
 
Just in shot, sure, but hot. Like how he's kept his socks on in case he has to walk about and put his feet on the dirty floor. Looks like some locker room fucking. White guy looks a bit scrawny. What will happen if the big black guy doesn't enjoy being topped? Whitey in for a lesson? We can only hope...

https://www.dorcelvision.com/images/slideshow1200/745326-football-dl.jpg

The image didn't work and I couldn't find another guy fucking in blue socks, so how about a guy fucking in a blue shirt? Nice.

http://teenboyslove.net/galleries2/hx115_scene72/6.jpg
 
Back
Top