Looking to explore with another woman

Maddiel1

Really Experienced
This should have been posted in the GLTBT personals, I will post it there. :)

I’m a woman who’s been curious about being with another woman for some time now and I think it’s time to make that happen. I’ve chatted, I’ve Skyped and I’ve done phone sex with women, but now I’m looking to explore in person. Problem is I don’t know how to go about doing it. This may sound very silly, but to a novice it can be a daunting task. Any advice on how to start would be appreciated.

Last edited:
At this time I’m only wanting advise from women. I am not interested in men, so please unless you’re of the fairer sex, do not message me.

This should have been posted in the GLTBT personals, I will post it there. :)

I’m a woman who’s been curious about being with another woman for some time now and I think it’s time to make that happen. I’ve chatted, I’ve Skyped and I’ve done phone sex with women, but now I’m looking to explore in person. Problem is I don’t know how to go about doing it. This may sound very silly, but to a novice it can be a daunting task. Any advice on how to start would be appreciated.

At this time I’m only wanting advise from women. I am not interested in men, so please unless you’re of the fairer sex, do not message me.

let's chat ;)

Back