The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
but just think you could possibly combine golfing with ice skating and create something very much like hockey, but even more pointless and boring.

Goddamnit! I am a nosy troll on these boards and no one bothers to inform me who got banned and why. Nor do any of you tell me the new name they came back using so I can put the fucker on ignore.

How is a pathetic excuse for a troll like me to navigate this site without a little help???
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

(If you believe the above rant, I have a bridge to sell you. I'll even give you a discount of 50% off the original price.)

Goddamnit! I am a nosy troll on these boards and no one bothers to inform me who got banned and why. Nor do any of you tell me the new name they came back using so I can put the fucker on ignore.

How is a pathetic excuse for a troll like me to navigate this site without a little help???
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

(If you believe the above rant, I have a bridge to sell you. I'll even give you a discount of 50% off the original price.)

I'm feeling rather frugal today. I want clearance rack pricing - 80% off. At least. :D

I'm starting to think a GB noob guide to (more or less) decent posters would be shorter and easier.

18 F. I should go out and sit on the deck. But the snow hurricane is coming our way.

It seems that Rae has one hell of a cold.

Rae...Dawn Chong???

raedawnchong-rokbarhollywood.jpg

Old man cracks me up, pretty sure he’s going to take up sky diving or something equally stupid-dangerous now. I’m getting him a Superman T-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back