Finally ready

Which would you all like to see in my next post?

• more of my panties

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • my tits (let me know specifics in the comments!)

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • my ass

Votes: 103 45.6%
  • anything else? put it in the comments

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all of your comments and votes, a special fant"ass"tic post is coming up later tomorrow :kiss::kiss::kiss:

But for tonight I'll leave you with these... Feeling so turned on and wet tonight reading through all of your comments..... :devil::devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes and I would love you bury my gave into your wonderful slit and make you cum again and again!!!!!

Damn you're hot!!!!!

After all of your comments and votes, a special fant"ass"tic post is coming up later tomorrow :kiss::kiss::kiss:

But for tonight I'll leave you with these... Feeling so turned on and wet tonight reading through all of your comments..... :devil::devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

everything you post is super sexy. the shape of your mouth, your lips, the shape of your tits, your nipples, the curve of your body. can't wait to see more.

I love the tease of this one Nikki. You are a total turn on :devil:

attachment.php

Okay everyone, which would you all like to see more of in my next post? :kiss:

A) more of my panties
B) my tits (anything specific?)
C) my big ass
D) something else? Let me know :kiss:

Thank you for all the support :heart: kisses to you all!!

Panties
Ulled to the side and those beautiful lips showing. You make daddy so hard. I love your sexy body.

Okay everyone, which would you all like to see more of in my next post? :kiss:

A) more of my panties
B) my tits (anything specific?)
C) my big ass
D) something else? Let me know :kiss:

Thank you for all the support :heart: kisses to you all!!

OH WOW
The view from behind is very exciting.
Such a beautiful rear.

would love to see your love tunnel

Beautiful woman. Would love to give you a tongue massage.

attachment.php

attachment.php
I am DELIGHTED to find this thread!! Nikki - you are spectacular!! And I totally adore those beautiful nipples ...

Wow!! Babe!!:heart::heart:
You got an AMAZING body......

attachment.php

...and that is a FANTASTICK butt you got on you girl!!!:rose:

Feeling naughty tonight

Hello everyone :kiss: New pic tonight, been away a while. What does it make you want to do with me? :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180910_014827_4_resized.jpg
    20180910_014827_4_resized.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 33
Hello everyone :kiss: New pic tonight, been away a while. What does it make you want to do with me? :heart:

attachment.php

Such beauty can only truly be appreciated through touch. Touch of fingers, lips, and tongue across the canvas of what is truly an erotic masterpiece.

attachment.php

Turn you over my knee, hold that beautiful nipple and spank your ass for not posting that fant"ass"tic picture that you said you would.;)

attachment.php

Wow great thread, just kept getting better and better. Would love to see more of the panty covered ass in different panties, lacy boy shorts, plain cotton slightly wedged. Also the gorgeous boobs, glistening covered in oil. Or the nipples clamped or being teased with ice. The lips slightly parted sucking on a finger.

As for what I'd do with you, well, would love to spend time worshiping your body, teasingly taking you to the edge over and over again, building the anticipation until you're begging for release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back