New Year at Girl's School

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
On the first day of 2014, the naughty House Mother at St. Somebody's School for Naughty Girls notices that they have a senior girl turning 18 each day of the year. So she decides to try to please the Head Master and his wife the Head Mistress by seducing or blackmailing each girl in turn into sexually servicing her bosses. Since the parents know the girls are bad apples, they ask no questions about how the school deals with them...

as the year goes on, the girls who already served get involved in ensuring the others comply....

(for somebody up to a series)

Yeah but totally with you on the series idea. I've though before about a corrupt school based on sexual favours
(we're assuming in this fantasy world that every one is of legal age of course)
I have other ideas based on individual teachers having illicit liasons with students, PE teachers and all that etc etc

Yeah but totally with you on the series idea. I've though before about a corrupt school based on sexual favours
(we're assuming in this fantasy world that every one is of legal age of course)
I have other ideas based on individual teachers having illicit liasons with students, PE teachers and all that etc etc

I saw the legal age thing as central to the stories- the initiation on each girl's birthday.

Every day for a year? That seems a bit excessive. How about once per week or once per month? That gives time for a planning phase, for a long execution phase, and for a decent recovery phase!

Every day for a year? That seems a bit excessive. How about once per week or once per month? That gives time for a planning phase, for a long execution phase, and for a decent recovery phase!

after I wrote the OP I had similar thoughts. :rolleyes:

Back