Best MMF story?

azsaguaro said:
I'd volunteer for this!

Really got me throbbing, the thought of all that cock for the sucking and all that cum for the tasting.

yeh that is a hot story very hot
 
As I write stories which have a heavy creampie emphasis I thought that I would join in with this thread. A few of my stories involve MMF and creampie eating. Here are a couple of links. See what you think.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=241148

(he gets to clean up his friends wife)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=276880

(his first taste of another mans cock and a creampie)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=201356

(his wifes lover makes a pie for him)
 
Amazing stories

Just discovered this thread and i feel like a kid in a candy shop. Hope the candy has a creamy center . . .
 
Digger,

Been checking out your stories for a long time. Probably already posted links to some of them, but welcome. I was hoping authors of this kind of stuff would catch on and start posting links to their own work.

Don't be shy when you've got a new one.

Realcity,

It looks like you've got plenty of stories to check out too. Hope you like the stuff you find here. There's a lot of pages to go back to find everything I've posted.
 
A Message to ALL readers!

I know I've said this before, and I hope I'm not being too much of an asshole here, but...

Please, when you read the stories posted here, if at all possible, let the authors of them know what you think, and not just here. Not many of them even know this thread exists, and in general, the only feedback they're getting from the publics is from closed-minded fuckwits who're impossible to satsify, and probably shouldn't be on this site in the first place.

If we want people to keep writing bisexual stories, they have to know the ones reading them aren't only the jerks who tank their scores and bitch that they've posted to the wrong category.
 
Nice story, dre,

So, any public feedback complaints of self-plagiarism aside, did you ever write a follow up?
 
Back
Top