Justice for Trayvon??

Someone finally got a picture of the Zimmerman jury.

zimmerman-jury1.jpg

Some will believe it is true.

I'm suggesting that the left threw parties of joy when OJ was acquitted for pure reasons of technicality due to the incompetence of the LAPD being exploited by a clever legal defense team.

But they scream for everything from a lynching and vigilante justice to further prosecution for shit they can't prove just to further fuck with this guy. Not for reasons of 3rd party fuck up's exploited by a clever defense attorney but a sheer lack of evidence to convince a jury that beyond a reasonable doubt it was murder. Despite what anyone thinks may or may not be....the evidence simply was insufficient to convict, and they obviously find that horribly wrong. Which makes them look like they advocate justice based on public opinion instead of evidence....guilty until proven innocent instead of innocent instead of proven guilty.

Makes me doubt the LW really is any more progressive the the RWCJ.....or are they on a whole just opposing cheeks of the same clowns ass.
I believe you've mentioned some kind of war injury.

Clearly, it wasn't to your ass, since you are talking out of it.

Self defense is recognized in every state, not just the state of Florida. And contrary to the opinion of some, the "Stand Your Ground" law played no part in this case at all.

Some fuckers are so stupid they think Stand Your Ground had something to do with the verdict.

The jury will NOT be instructed on the 'Stand Your Ground' law by the judge, the prosecution, or the defense. It is NOT part of the 'racial passion play' that the Zimmerman trial has turned into.

So whatever you may think of the 'Stand Your Ground' law, rest assured it will play NO part in whether Zimmerman is acquitted or convicted, NO part at all.

Ishmael

Oh REALLY?

The Zimmerman jury's instructions from the judge were posted yesterday LINK (goes to PDF, sorry!)

Let's see what it says about "Stand Your Ground", okay?

Zimmerman Jury Instructions said:
If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in any place where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Lol @ the dead 17-year-old, amiright?

Lol its funny like if koalas kids got shot and died or got teh cancer or teh veneerial dizzease

or if they got hit by a car right in frunt of him and died bleedings in his armz while hes helpless to do nothin LOLz thatz be hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerman Jury Instructions
If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in any place where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

This is no more than a definition of what constitutes self-defense. If SYG had been the defense, there would have been more definition of it in the judges\'s instruction.

She may have made the reference for the purpose of obfuscation. :eek:

^^^

I love how this guy just rewrites reality!

Should be a villain in the upcoming Avengers 2 movie...call 'im..."The Rewriter."

complete with glowing eyes and shit...

tumblr_mcsvlhuTDs1r6vrl1o1_500.gif

The President should be impeached. He should shut the fuck up about it, it's over, the jury has spoken. Yet here he he is fanning the flames of racial hate, keeping the flames alive. This case wasn't about race, it was about self defense. It wasn't about SYG, it was about the separate law of self defense.

He says he supports the jury system but insinuates the verdict in this case was wrong, sending another message to crazies in the black community and elsewhere that Zimmerman got away with murder and that "other" outcomes should have occurred.

The President is the President of all America, he's not a war chief of the black community. He's been all about race since day one, despite claiming otherwise. Holder has been doing the same thing, suggesting other outcomes.

He's seized Zimmerman's firearm while instigating among the unsophisticated feelings that revenge is needed...innocents are being assaulted all over the country, Holder does nothing to quell the violence he is helping to instigate.

If harm comes to Zimmerman or his family, Holder and Obama will have that blood on their hands.

When I was first posting about Obama's comments, I was basing what I said only on news reports, because I hadn't seen it as it happened.

Now I've gone back and looked at the remarks. I know some of y'alls heads explode when Obama says anything at all, and especially when he references being black himself--something that happens maybe once every couple of years--but for the life of me I can't understand how anything he said Friday rated the epic meltdown in Wingnuttistan.

For starters, it simply isn't true that he even "insinuated" the Zimmerman verdict was wrong. There's no fair reading of

The judge conducted the trial in a professional manner. The prosecution and the defense made their arguments. The juries were properly instructed that in a -- in a case such as this, reasonable doubt was relevant, and they rendered a verdict. And once the jury’s spoken, that’s how our system works.

that can be construed as criticism of the verdict.

Second, he finished his remarks by stressing that he believed race relations in the United States were continuing to improve, which is basically 180 degrees removed from the racial rant that you guys are claiming he gave.

What we're seeing now is the same thing we saw with the Gates business: Obama simply isn't allowed to speak about anything connected with race, while also reminding people that his is the perspective of an actual black person. Because if he does that, you see, he's being "divisive."

I'm pleased that since there's absolutely nothing he can say or do to make the zanies think he doesn't hate Whitey, let alone make them like him, he just said "Fuck it, I'm going to address this."

P.S. "War chief of the black community?" Honestly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerman Jury Instructions

This is no more than a definition of what constitutes self-defense. If SYG had been the defense, there would have been more definition of it in the judges\'s instruction.

She may have made the reference for the purpose of obfuscation. :eek:

Florida law includes consideration of SYG by the jury even when SYG isn't the defense.

"We don't need you to do that."

Who the fuck is "we," you six-A.M.-daily bullshitting apologist prick, The On-The-Phone Dispatchers' Club Of America?

Is THAT who the fuck Zimmerman called instead of Sanford Police?

Basic beige bitches stay being basic beige bitches, to the motherfucking end

Thank you for driving the point home.

I don't need you to be obtuse is not the same as saying, Izzy, DO NOT be so obtuse.

But, to you, this issue has become an emotional cause, so you read and hear exactly what you want to see and hear to the point that the only rational comment you have is derp.

He called a non-9-11 line specifically designated for the purpose to partner with the police; wanting them to actually find the young man is not a crime.

The reason the TREYVON shit must be front and center 24/7 is

PEGGY NOONAN: A Bombshell In The IRS Scandal.

The IRS scandal was connected this week not just to the Washington office—that had been established—but to the office of the chief counsel.

That is a bombshell—such a big one that it managed to emerge in spite of an unfocused, frequently off-point congressional hearing in which some members seemed to have accidentally woken up in the middle of a committee room, some seemed unaware of the implications of what their investigators had uncovered, one pretended that the investigation should end if IRS workers couldn’t say the president had personally called and told them to harass his foes, and one seemed to be holding a filibuster on Pakistan.

Still, what landed was a bombshell. And Democrats know it. Which is why they are so desperate to make the investigation go away. They know, as Republicans do, that the chief counsel of the IRS is one of only two Obama political appointees in the entire agency.

Hence their attack-the-messenger strategy.

Cause no one really gives a shit about a dead black kid, NO ONE!

Better than talking about Benghazi too and the lie that the officer was "retired."

When I was first posting about Obama's comments, I was basing what I said only on news reports, because I hadn't seen it as it happened.

Now I've gone back and looked at the remarks. I know some of y'alls heads explode when Obama says anything at all, and especially when he references being black himself--something that happens maybe once every couple of years--but for the life of me I can't understand how anything he said Friday rated the epic meltdown in Wingnuttistan.

For starters, it simply isn't true that he even "insinuated" the Zimmerman verdict was wrong. There's no fair reading of

The judge conducted the trial in a professional manner. The prosecution and the defense made their arguments. The juries were properly instructed that in a -- in a case such as this, reasonable doubt was relevant, and they rendered a verdict. And once the jury’s spoken, that’s how our system works.

that can be construed as criticism of the verdict.

Second, he finished his remarks by stressing that he believed race relations in the United States were continuing to improve, which is basically 180 degrees removed from the racial rant that you guys are claiming he gave.

What we're seeing now is the same thing we saw with the Gates business: Obama simply isn't allowed to speak about anything connected with race, while also reminding people that his is the perspective of an actual black person. Because if he does that, you see, he's being "divisive."

I'm pleased that since there's absolutely nothing he can say or do to make the zanies think he doesn't hate Whitey, let alone make them like him, he just said "Fuck it, I'm going to address this."

P.S. "War chief of the black community?" Honestly?

He condoned the protests as long as they are "peaceful" knowing full well that they would not be peaceful based on the protests already occurring. He did not, to go back to Izzy's one lone straw say DO NOT get violent and he did not say we are using the full force of the Justice Department to hunt down those people who are already doing violence...

That goes against current Justice Department policy regarding minorities and it is just local events now and there just happen to be a few rogue protestors getting even for the killing of two thirds of the Trinity, the son (President Obama's portrayal of Treyvon) and the father (Obama thirty years ago) in order to please the important third of the Holy Trinity...

Last edited:
That shit happens when they make your horse surrender. :mad:

:eek:

I have been rounding up those rebel coons! Three in three nights running and something ate the bait out of the trap last night without springing it...

I ain't hard to track! I leave a trail of dead coons wherever I go!

Back