Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking you're right.
OK folks, the discussion of naked sailing is over...

Back to whiskey and beer.
And sailing in general.

I did like the idea of "taking the stick"......:D

So here's a sailing question to satisfy my curiousity....what's the largest size boat you could sail by yourself, in general?

I did like the idea of "taking the stick"......:D

So here's a sailing question to satisfy my curiousity....what's the largest size boat you could sail by yourself, in general?

It would depend on how it was rigged and the weather.
With proper rigging and equipment, I'd be comfortable handling pretty much anything in the modern sloop rigged vein. Certainly anything under 50'.
Again, though, depending on how it was rigged (roller furling, would need an auto tiller, etc. Things led back to a center console).
For general "standard rig" stuff, pretty much anything under 20'.
And a few things in the 20-25' range. Again, it depends on a lot of things. It's really hard to bend a forsail on and raise it without autotiller...

LOL...well, I think we decided the topic was not a good one.

I like the whole imagination part. :devil:

Being as no women posted in this thread when the topic was brought up, and one came in after it was dropped, I'd say we made a sound decision. ;)

Ahh but sailing down the barnegat bay on a full moon night, a glass of champagne in hand and a naked woman beside you her figure illumiinated by the moon's light is my idea of heaven..
Ok back to Scotch, day sailing and racing.

Yes, and if any of the ladies have a good topic idea, I'm all ears....
OK, actually I'm not all ears...that's kind of unnattractive I suppose.

Also, anyone who happens to be lurking ;), stop by, say hi, suggest a topic.

It's a beautiful day in the cove, even if the weather out there is crappy.

OK, new topic...bits in AV's...will my new AV get me the attention from the ladies I need?

It's thick. And few have seen it...;)

OK, new topic...bits in AV's...will my new AV get me the attention from the ladies I need?

It's thick. And few have seen it...;)

Maybe a few my friend, but I have seen some ladies have warnings if your av is a body part you automatically go to the ignore list.....:D

Between naked sailing and your big toe, this thread just might die soon. :D

LMFAO...oh well.

OK, let's talk about women then.

I like them. They are really pretty. I especially like the ones with a great sense of humor and wit.

;)
Maybe...

Actually, I usually wear boat shoes, but occationally, when I'm feeling all hot and stuff, I let it out...

*bites tongue*

Soooooooooo many things I could say. :D

But I'm too distracted at finally seein' your bits ... and strangely impressed because you have another bit right next to your big bit! :eek:

*grins* I actually realized I hadn't stopped in to see you in your "home" here and wanted to fix that. Have a wonderful rest of the day :kiss:

*bites tongue*

But I'm too distracted at finally seein' your bits ... and strangely impressed because you have another bit right next to your big bit! :eek:

*grins* I actually realized I hadn't stopped in to see you in your "home" here and wanted to fix that. Have a wonderful rest of the day :kiss:

Oh yeah, I have two bits on veiw don't I...

You should have said them....:devil:

Thanks for stopping by, say hi any time (the bits will be down later and I'll be back to my usual AV...I can't even find my own posts...:confused:)

*bites tongue*

And I'm surprised you didn't say them. :D

*nods* not interested in seeing naked "bits"....men's or women's

Oh you missed it! I had some of my naked bits on display...if you want I can change it back...:devil:
honest, it was humorous not naughty, although what I put up was thick and few have seen it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back