Con artist makes up hate crime to pin on Trump supporters!

I can't help but wonder what the average Democrat thinks about Jussie Smollett?

Is Jussie a villain who staged a fake hate-crime in an effort to label President Trump & his supporters as homophobic racists, and then got away with it scot-free because he did what EVERY Democrat wishes that he-or-she could do?

Or is he a HERO for that exact same reason? I mean, we all KNOW that Barack & Michelle loved the guy, inviting him to perform at the White House, where Michelle actually joined him up on stage, dancing with him while he sang! And we ALSO know that the Obama's still have a tremendous amount of influence inside Chicago and the state of Illinois's justice department!

But President Obama's former chief-of-staff (and the current mayor of Chicago) Rahm Emanuel says that the state attorney's dropping all charges against Jussie Smollett was an OUTRAGE, and he says it makes the entire city of Chicago look bad!

So WHAT do the rest of the Democrats think about this whole sordid situation?
 
I've no clue who he is and what he's done, but I would be more upset about a lying president than about a lying (?) actor?

Jussie Smollett, had his friends beat him up so he could claim that Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats attacked him because of his race and being gay. His lies are PROVEN.

You have ZERO proof that Trump lied. But you continue to say he does in order to discredit him. Which makes YOU just as big a liar as Smollett.

And if you haven't heard of Smollett then apparently you don't watch ANY news and are totally clueless about EVERYTHING.
 
I don't have that much interest in American Actors and other artists. Apparently mr Smollett is the center of our existence. Sorry. Other things are more important to me.



Okay, just a small sample, to amuse you:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.60d7a7234caa

https://www.nrdc.org/trump-lies


https://www.google.com/search?ei=HV...00.381.3j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.wUpwhENwrk4

Smollett was all over the news when it happened and it has been all over the news for the past few days because Prosecutor Kim Foxx dropped all the charges against Smollett and SEALED the case files. That has been on ALL the news networks. But apparently you only see what you want to.

Global warming? Really? There has never been any real proof of it. Just a lot of speculation and theories. There HAVE been scientists that have pointed out that climate changes run in several different cycles so that what seems like a warming trend WILL reverse itself in time.

The rest of what you linked is as reliable as CNN. Not at all. They claim he lied but all I see in their articles is their opinions. Secondly, there is a huge difference between lying and repeating information that was wrong. You should know all about that. The Dems repeat misinformation DAILY and they do it intentionally. That makes it lying.
 
The mayor and the police of Chicago after spending a huge amount of tax payers money and valuable time in investigating the charges made by a Hollywood Court Jester found he committed a hate crime, filled false charges and got two of his friends in a dangerous position of being arrested for his racist hate and bigot beliefs just to get his name in the press for his fifteen minutes. Either because he knows he isn’t that good an actor or just because he is a racist.

It is lucky that he is a family friend of the Obama’s themselves know for their racism. They put pressure on the City Attorney who took herself off the case and then on the judge and the office of City Attorney to get their friend off. To show how deep the leftist or communists of this country are into political corruption George Soros donated $408,000 to Kim Foxx, the prosecutor in the case. Then they had the record sealed to keep it from becoming evidence against the Obama’s and their puppets. Talk about corruption Chicago old style. Even the mayor who is a buddy of Mr. and Mrs. Obama came out and said it was basically a political fix. Only the Hollywood creeps back him because they have the same low beliefs that he has when it comes to race, sexist, and civil rights.

The problem now as with the fake charges of sexism that the left have made against innocent people is that when a crime is committed people will think twice about coming to the aid of the victim. But in a way that is also the agenda of the leftist pigs to aid the criminals and hurt the victims of sex crimes, race and hate crimes.

If any of the people posting on here, other than the Rich Hollywood Court Jesters or Leftist Politicians, had committed the same rotten crime he has we would be in jail and rightfully so. But corrupt political and criminal rich power now has control of our judicial system and the press until the people have had enough and run these rats into the sea.

How many of you know that Smollet’s lawyer is implicated in the Avenatti extortion racket? There is more too. The Wall Street Journal has revealed that the alleged co-conspirator in the Michael Avenatti extortion scheme is a high-profile attorney and CNN legal analyst, Mark Geragos. Gergagos was most recently hired as Jussie Smollett's lawyer. He began representing Colin Kaepernick earlier in 2019.

"The co-conspirator in that matter is attorney Mark Geragos, two people familiar with the matter said," The Journal reported. "According to the complaint filed in New York, Mr. Avenatti and Mr. Geragos, the alleged co-conspirator, met with lawyers for Nike in New York on March 19 and threatened to release damaging information unless the company agreed to pay the two lawyers millions of dollars and another $1.5 million to the client Avenatti claimed to represent."
On CNN's website, Geragos is listed as "a legal analyst for CNN."
They are all tied together and cover for each other.

But in all fairness he did do two whole long days sitting around Jesse Jackson's fake organization as punishment. Why didn't OJ think of that?
 
My I writes: "Jussie Smollett, had his friends beat him up so he could claim that Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats attacked him because of his race and being gay. His lies are PROVEN."

Yeah, Jesse wanted some positive attention from his Democratic Party admirers (which includes the Obamas), and so he staged this racist attack, hoping to stoke racial hatred against the president and his supporters. He lied to the police about paying off a couple of Nigerian brothers to wear MAGA hats while fake-assaulting him, costing Chicago law enforcement approximately $130-thousand in man-hours investigating his fake claims.

But Barack & Michelle know people in the Illinois state attorney's office, and they worked-out a deal dropping all charges against Jussie, even allowing him to pretend that he did nothing wrong! What they DIDN'T count on was Obama's old chief-of-staff and current Mayor of Chicago (Rahm Emanuel) completely trashing their corrupt deal, and demanding that Smollett pay-off the cost of the investigation, which is something that Jussie will NEVER do now that they've allowed him to continue lying and pretending that he did nothing wrong!

"You have ZERO proof that Trump lied. But you continue to say he does in order to discredit him. Which makes YOU just as big a liar as Smollett."

Democratic Party legislators are having a difficult time accepting Robert Mueller's conclusions about Trump/Russia collusion. They KNOW that the president didn't violate the law, but admitting that now makes them appear incompetent & downright stupid in the eyes of the American people.
 
The NAACP held its annual Image Awards last night in Los Angeles, and one of the presenters was actor-comedian Chris Rock. When Rock took to the stage to announce the winner for outstanding comedy series, he had some special things to say about Jussie Smollett.

They said no Jussie Smollett jokes,” Rock started off. “Yeah, I know. I know. What a waste of light skin. You know what I could do with that light skin? That curly hair? My career would be out of here. I’d be fucking running Hollywood.”

With audience members laughing hard, Rock added: “What the hell was he thinking? From now on... you’re Jessie from now on. You don’t even get the ‘U’ no more. That ‘U’ was respect. You don’t get no respect from me.”

Smollett, nominated for outstanding supporting actor in a drama series for his role on “Empire,” did not attend the event. He’s currently the object of derision from many after he reported earlier this year that he had been the victim of a racist and homophobic attack by two white men in Chicago, only to have the police conclude that he had paid two Nigerian men to assault him for publicity reasons.

Smollett was charged with 16 felony counts of making false statements to authorities. But then, in a surprise move, prosecutors this past week dropped all charges, unleashing a second wave of controversy that hasn't ended yet.
 
phrodeau writes: "Smollett was exonerated. No question."

Michelle Obama LOVED Jussie Smollett, phrodeau. So did Barack! I'm sure they both agree with you! Jussie was like the son they never had! There's even a photo of Michelle dancing on stage with the actor while he was visiting the Obama White House!

After the Smollett case went to the Cook County State Attorney's office, Michelle's former chief-of-staff (from her days as First Lady) made a phone call to Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx, and within hours all charges were dropped! Ms. Foxx insists that Jussie was NOT exonerated, but Smollett continues to insist that he's completely innocent and did nothing wrong.

That's not stopping the Chicago police & prosecutor's office from demanding that the actor pay them $130-thousand for the cost of the investigation that clearly showed that he was attempting to pull off a racist hoax! Already, Jussie has forfeited the $10-thousand bond that he initially put up to stay out of jail.

I think it's pretty clear that Barack & Michelle STILL have powerful connections within the state of Illinois, despite the enormous embarassment (and outrage) that this incident is causing current Chicago mayor (and former Obama chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel.
 
I think Smollets is guilty and I think you Trumpettes are as outrageous liars as Lying Donald Trump is--as is evident every time he opens his mouth or fingers a tweet and every time you post.
 
I think Smollets is guilty and I think you Trumpettes are as outrageous liars as Lying Donald Trump is--as is evident every time he opens his mouth or fingers a tweet and every time you post.

You think ? No ... whine,cry,bitch and pretend to be someone who's opinion matters. You're an angry old man nearing death.
 
KeithD writes: "I think Smollets is guilty and I think you Trumpettes are as outrageous liars as Lying Donald Trump is..."

moonflasher responds: "You think ? No ... whine,cry,bitch and pretend to be someone who's opinion matters..."

Here's the thing about Jussie Smollett... the guy was (and is) a Trump-hating Hollywood celebrity who is both black & gay, and both Barack & Michelle Obama LOVED him! He didn't feel like he was getting enough attention (or money), and so he did something that every liberal Hollywood Trump-hater has dreamed of doing - and that's to become a victim of racist MAGA-hat-wearing Trump-supporters!

And so he paid a couple of Nigerian brothers (Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo) to help him stage a fake racist hate crime in downtown Chicago, knowing full-well that Hollywood & all of the Trump-hating lefties in America would rush to his defense - and they DID - including even Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and several of the declared candidates for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination! It was all just WONDERFUL for Jussie, until the truth came out, and everybody quickly abandoned him - well, ALMOST everybody!

But Barack & Michelle still fondly remembered Jussie singing for them at the White House, and so Michelle Obama’s former chief of staff (Tina Tchen) apparently telephoned Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx, who promptly dropped ALL charges against Jussie - except that Ms. Foxx says that Chicago is keeping the $10-thousand bond that he paid earlier, because even SHE doesn't imply that he's innocent! But when you've danced at the White House with First Lady Michelle Obama, Barack & his wife will always make a few phone calls to keep you out of any serious trouble!
 
phrodeau writes: "Funny how Nigerians are believed and an American isn’t."

Except that the Chicago police DIDN'T believe the two Nigerian brothers when they first arrested them and brought them in for questioning. They only BELIEVED the story they were told after they actually checked-it-out and examined all of the evidence, including the check written to them by Jussie Smollett to pay them for helping him to stage his racist, attention-grabbing hate crime!

Even Michelle Obama didn't instruct her former chief of staff (Tina Tchen) to tell Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx to give Jussie his $10-thousand bond back, which is what would have happened if they thought for one-minute that Jussie was really innocent! She just told her to drop all charges against the actor so that he wouldn't be forced to explain his behavior at a trial! After all, Smollett was simply attempting to stoke racial hatred against our president & his supporters, portraying himself as a VICTIM of a racist attack that Chicago police now know never really happened!

Kim Foxx says that dropping all charges was standard operating procedure for what she said was a "non-violent crime," ignoring the racial hatred that Jussie had unsuccessfully attempted to foment, what with the MAGA-hat-wearing Nigerians pouring bleach on him, beating him up, and then putting a noose around his neck! She left out the part about the former First Lady urging her to let him off scott-free.
 
Nope, he’s completely and totally exonerated, just like Trump.
 
phrodeau writes: "Nope, he’s completely and totally exonerated, just like Trump."

There's a huge difference, phrodeau - Robert Mueller hasn't even investigated Jussie Smollett's racist hate crime - but he HAS spent over two-years (and $30-million taxpayer dollars) investigating President Trump, and he recently concluded that there was NO Russia collusion or obstruction of justice! Haven't you even heard all of those Democrats and numerous liberal pundits howling in outrage & frustration?

Meanwhile, it's the Chicago police & mayor Rahm Emanuel (who was President Obama's former chief-of-staff) who are currently howling in outrage over Jussie Smollett's racist hoax that's already cost their city $130-thousand. But YOU, phrodeau (and former First Lady Michelle Obama) continue to sympathize with Jussie and want the guy totally exonerated. He was, after all, trying to attack President Trump & his supporters, right? And you LIKE that!
 
RubenR writes: "Says who? Did you read the report? I guess Kansas told you so?"

I really LOVE the way you're clinging to this fantasy in your mind that Robert Mueller's report is actually ending the Trump presidency, despite the FACT that it's already been released with no new indictments, and the U.S. Attorney General's summary makes it CLEAR that these two years of PROMISES that liberals repeatedly told themselves that Trump's demise was just around the corner WERE ALL LIES!

Go on, Ruben - keep believing that when the Democrats in congress finally read the Mueller Report they'll discover that it's everything they were hoping for, and MORE! You've already been enormously disappointed once - why not go for twice? The media has set you up for this! All of those countless stories they reported on about Trump officials turning on the president & helping the Mueller investigation... I can fully understand your devastation!

Yep! When the full report comes out it will be determined that everything you wanted to believe was true, exactly like CNN said it would be! Rachel Maddow will even be able to dry her tears shed on the air as she learns that the initial Mueller Report was one big April Fool's Day joke!

And, of course, Kansas wants you to know that Trump is DEFINITELY going down this time, adding that Jussie Smollet really was assaulted by MAGA-hat-wearing Nigerians, and America's women actually LIKE being pawed at by the vice president!
 
Barr didn’t make a summary of the Mueller report. He admitted that it wasn’t.
 
phrodeau writes: "Barr didn’t make a summary of the Mueller report. He admitted that it wasn’t."

The KEY QUESTION that everybody wanted to know about the two-year, $30-million Mueller investigation was: "Did the Trump campaign collude with the Russians?" - and also: "Did the president obstruct justice?" The answer to both questions was "No!" And that's when liberal heads began to explode, phrodeau.

As for the details beyond that, who is to say? Yes, perhaps Paul Manafort really did cheat on his tax returns, but as for all of this talk about Trump officials supposedly turning against the president and co-operating with Mueller, NOTHING significant came from any of it.

RubenR writes: "Keep repeating the same empty words, and I will still not believe you on your imagination."

You don't have to believe me or Robert Mueller if you don't want to, Ruben. You can go on believing that the Russians put Trump in the White House, and that Hillary Clinton's incompetence & corruption played no part in her defeat. You're hardly alone. Several Democratic Party congresspeople (e.g. Maxine Waters) apparently feel the same way you do. As Bill Clinton famously said: "I feel your pain."

"Can't believe how a large country like uSA can be fooled and accept trump as a president. There's definitely something wrong with the American education system."

That's a fair point. Those big teachers' unions (the same one's that give millions of dollars in donations to Democratic Party candidates every year) have completely screwed-up the American public education system. Their efforts to turn schoolchildren into clueless liberal-robots who believe that our federal government is only there to give them tax-payer-funded freebies has apparently failed in its mission to churn-out Democratic Party voters.

"I believe that's the smoke-system of your kind; say one true word and then use it to go back to it, time and again, to make people believe they can believe every word you type."

I'm sorry, but YOU'RE the guy who believes everything that he's told by CNN, MSNBC, & the New York Times, NOT ME! You were absolutely certain that Hillary would defeat Trump in 2016 because Rachel Maddow promised you that would happen! And all of those pundits who promised us non-stop that Trump would be gone by the end of 2017... and then it was by the end of 2018... and then it was after the Mueller Report came out... YOU believed them all, NOT ME!
 
Getting back to JUSSIE SMOLLETT, the city of Chicago has just now elected its first-ever black woman mayor, Lori Lightfoot, who is also a lesbian.

The mayor-elect, who is also a former federal prosecutor, demanded a “fulsome explanation” as to why felony disorderly conduct charges for staging a hate crime were dropped against Smollett, arguing that the “stunningly-fast turnaround” raises “serious questions.”

Lightfoot said she is equally concerned about State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s extraordinary decision to seal the file in the Smollett case and about potential liability for beleaguered Chicago taxpayers.

What were the exact terms of the deal? Is Jussie Smollett gonna be able to come back and sue the city of Chicago where the state’s attorney has immunity? Those are issues that I have great concern about... we need to know those answers,” Lightfoot said.

She added that it was “troubling” that the state’s attorney’s explanation that Smollett was, in fact, responsible for perpetrating a hate crime hoax, but that the priority of the office is to prosecute violent crime.

The Chicago Police Department worked tirelessly over many weeks to take seriously the hate crime, as they should. Then, as the evidence unfolded, to look at what they believe was a hoax that was manufactured for some purpose,” Lightfoot said.
 
RubenR writes: "You don't know shit about me, and still you pretend you can explain my thinking."

You are right, and I apologize. I know nothing about you or your beliefs!

For me to automatically think that you have foolishly bought into the Democratic Party's bullsh*t was wrong - and even insulting! I mean, WHO in this world still seriously believes that liberal actor Jussie Smollett isn't simply a racist hate-monger who desperately wanted attention, and was even willing to stoke racial hatred by claiming victimhood in a crime that he planned & carried out all by himself, bribing a couple of Nigerian brothers to play the role of MAGA-hat-wearing attackers?

You're right, Ruben - YOU'RE not the guy who bought into Jussie's anti-Trump lunacy - that was the deranged Hollywood left and those Democrats running for the presidency, who instantly jumped onto the Jussie Smollet bandwagon, expressing their deep love & support for the Hollywood con-man. And despite former First Lady Michelle Obama's successful efforts to get all charges dropped, this thing isn't over yet!
 
Back
Top