Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

Changing room in JC Penny, left the door ajar just a lil so if any voyeur happened to walk by.

...bathroom at work and in my car....in a friend's bathroom....on top of a mirror...probably more, but i can't remember them all.:D

...bathroom at work and in my car....in a friend's bathroom....on top of a mirror...probably more, but i can't remember them all.:D

almost everyone tries the car thing... that used to be one of my favorite places to do it! and the friend's bathroom... when you gotta go, you gotta go!

or get off, i should say!

I've done the photography dark room as well.

Along with: the tanning bed, the pool (jets are wonderful things!), my architecture studio in college, the shower, my car (who hasn't done this?!?), locker room at my gym and several bar bathrooms.

In the sitting room, few family members were there, did it quiet secret, they were all watching a film!

How did you manage that?! :)

Hmmm for me? Probably the restroom at school (numerous times) or in the ocean near a nude beach in the Caribbean. :eek:

lights were off due to looking at something on the overhead, back of the room.. didn't make a peep.... I'm sneaky!

lights were off due to looking at something on the overhead, back of the room.. didn't make a peep.... I'm sneaky!

Well done! And good control too... ;) I've been tempted before, but the mess might be difficult to explain or hide. *chuckles*

More More More!!!

Interesting... The pool/ Sauna... bakery counter... in class... and in the tanning bed?

WOW though!

I would have to say that these only reminded me of a few more places that I have done it...
I was a lifeguard at a hotel and I also used the sauna jets for pleasure at one point and time, my buddies pontoon boat was another fun time... he was floating in the water behind the boat and i was "suntanning" on the boat... rockin out with my cock out... In the back of your class... I think I mentioned a time when I got the best of myself in chemistry class... and In the bakery behind the counter? (hope you washed your hands before you served your next customer!) I also did it in a kitchen in vo-tech school back in the day! (amongst other fun things that I got to do there!!!)

and In the lane bryant changing room, I wish one of you lovely 'freaks' (and I say that with the utmost respect) would send me some video of one of these occurrences! A brotha LOVES to see this type of action!

Anyone have any more fun places?

Wow never knew chemistry class was such a turn on...I teach science so I wonder how many times that has happened in my class?
I have on the commuter train, airplanes, state track meet minutes before my race, the list goes on and on...
One summer I was a grounds keeper for this lady who had a huge piece of property. There were two lakes that were spring fed and it was so gorgeous. It was a hot summer, and I was horny as hell. So I dropped my pants and laid on the grassand felt the warm summer sun on my skin as the grass tickled my nutsack. As I got closer, I stood up and the sweat dripped down my face, I moved closer to the edge of the pond and felt the long fronds of gtall grass rub my butthole and shot my load into the pond...it was pretty intense. I remember watching the cum coagulate in the water and seeing the fish swim up to investigate the globs of protien.

The craziest place for me would be in my aunt and uncle's pool. I was by myself in the pool while they were inside. I got up against the wall near the jet and proceeded to get it done. I have also done it in another aunt and uncle's shower. There was a bench and I couldn't pass it up.

wow

Wow never knew chemistry class was such a turn on...I teach science so I wonder how many times that has happened in my class?
I have on the commuter train, airplanes, state track meet minutes before my race, the list goes on and on...
One summer I was a grounds keeper for this lady who had a huge piece of property. There were two lakes that were spring fed and it was so gorgeous. It was a hot summer, and I was horny as hell. So I dropped my pants and laid on the grassand felt the warm summer sun on my skin as the grass tickled my nutsack. As I got closer, I stood up and the sweat dripped down my face, I moved closer to the edge of the pond and felt the long fronds of gtall grass rub my butthole and shot my load into the pond...it was pretty intense. I remember watching the cum coagulate in the water and seeing the fish swim up to investigate the globs of protien.

that's kind of hot! and NO chemistry class wasn't that much of a turn on, I was reading erotica on my phone's internet, and totally WASN'T paying attention to the teacher!

and bayou and malestroem... GREAT places... I want to do it on a bus surrounded by ppl! (not watching me of course... just the thought of getting caught is enough for me)

Back