New here. Married couple seeking guidance

Lperry18

Virgin
Joined
Mar 20, 2018
Posts
2
I’m new here. We are married couple looking to explore and share. We aren’t super outgoing so don’t know where or how to get started, where to look or how to put our selves out there. Is this possible for us or are we too shy, boring and too old? Anybody have advice for us? We are 48f and 53m. Just average couple looking for new adventure.
 
Good start

I’m new here. We are married couple looking to explore and share. We aren’t super outgoing so don’t know where or how to get started, where to look or how to put our selves out there. Is this possible for us or are we too shy, boring and too old? Anybody have advice for us? We are 48f and 53m. Just average couple looking for new adventure.

Well your off to a good start. Were new to the Literotica site in regards to the forums. Have been avid readers of the many story's for years. My wife and I are both in our mid 50's in South Carolina. And as many of the forum readers will admit. There really isn't an age at which your to old.

Enjoy, hope to see you around.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul
 
I’m new here. We are married couple looking to explore and share. We aren’t super outgoing so don’t know where or how to get started, where to look or how to put our selves out there. Is this possible for us or are we too shy, boring and too old? Anybody have advice for us? We are 48f and 53m. Just average couple looking for new adventure.

You are only as old as you feel. Considering you are a couple willing to come on literotica together make you kinky in my book. How about telling the people here what you are looking for? Just to break the ice and make friends. If you like MMF, ahem, so do I.

V ;)
 
You are only as old as you feel. Considering you are a couple willing to come on literotica together make you kinky in my book. How about telling the people here what you are looking for? Just to break the ice and make friends. If you like MMF, ahem, so do I.

V ;)

I agree, tell us about yourselves! Wouldn’t mind chatting with ya if ya want to make friends and such!!
 
New is an advantage

Being new means you have so much to try! The kitchen is a great place to start. First decide who is going to be submissive. Or flip a coin. You both need to give being a sub a try even if just to understand how to be a dom.

Next give the sub a gag. It can be a scarf, or anything you have around the house. It is really just to remind them that they are to be silent.

Then dim the lights. Light a few candles and place them in the kitchen. Take the sub from drawer to drawer, picking up various kitchen utensils. A wooden spoon or spatula for sure. If the sub blushes at what you pick up then place it on the kitchen table.

Make sure you pick up a few things that you can use for penetration. For example, the handle of an ice cream scooper could work. Make sure and tell your sub what you intend to use the utensils for, as you pick them up. "This one I will spank you with" This one I will shove up your ass" etc. Be a little scary about it.

Once you have six or eight things on the table. Blindfold your sub and bend them over the kitchen table. Use scarfs or towels to tie their ankles to the legs of the table. Maybe tie their hands behind their back, but maybe not for the first time.

Then one by one pick up each utensil and go to town. You pretty much need to do a little of what you said you were going to do with each one. You will be able to tell by your sub's reaction what they are liking or not liking. A good Dom will sort of steer into the things the sub is liking.

Remember, there may be one or two of the things you said you were going to do, like spank with a wooden spoon, or shove the handle of the ice cream scooper up their ass... which the sub may really be excited for you to do!!

That is the essence of being a sub. You are too shy to explain exactly what you might want done to you, that would ruin it for you. But if your dom decided to do something to you that you have always thought was too naughty to ask for? WOW you just hit gold.

So make sure you at least do everything you said as you picked up the utensils. Even if just for a second or two. You never know what your sub might be into.

Lastly, make good contact, skin contact. Love your sub. Caress them in their moment of "torture" touch them in erotic ways. Talk to them. Whisper to them that they are doing a good job. Especially if you are doing something challenging, like shoving a large cucumber in their pussy.

If you can feel a light coat of sweat on their back, or sense them breathing heavily, you are doing your job. Once you have finished doing everything you "promised" untie them and have hot sex with them. Good BSDM should always end with an orgasm. Since it is your first time, end with something familiar that you both like.
 
Back
Top