To the great beyond

Turning back to her console Sarah start to bring up the ship status reports, running through all the systems as quickly as she could when she suddenly felt Dr Compton's finger slide up into her vagina and almost leapt from her seat,

"for you heart rate. The faster it is the better you'll think and the more efficient you'll be." She heard him say, and knew he was right. As he twisted his fingers they grazed against her G spot and immediately her pulse shot sky high, thundering in her ears as the blood flow to her brain increased exponentially.

When he pulled them out again Sarah was tempted for a moment to beg him to put them back, but quickly pulled herself together. They were in the middle of a crisis, and once again she'd almost let her base urges overtake her. Shaking her head, now overflowing with oxygenated blood, her synapses began to fire, her mind racing.

"It'll take seventeen minutes for a full reboot of all systems, sir." She reported sadly. In seventeen minutes the aliens would be all over the shuttle, ripping it apart with their bare hands. "But..." She continued, as she suddenly had an idea, "If I reroute the power from noncritical systems, such as the grav plating, internal sensors and karaoke bar, I should be able to bring basic helm functions, engine and life support online in five."
 
"Do that. I will need a count down at three to go. Thats the charge time for the EMP. As soon as I fire this we need to get outta here. Once we get going switch to get the main systems back running." Andrew went and opened the hatch abs waitedfor the signal. He prayed the aliens would hold of till he was able to fire.
 
Tapping her PADD quickly Sarah quickly began to rewrite some of the operating code for the shuttle, diverting power wherever she could in order to bring the primary systems back to life. As Dr Compton worked with the EMP in the read compartment he could hear the shuttle clicking and whining as subsystem after subsystem began to lose power.

Above his the disco globe ground to a halt, followed a moment later by the lights dimming to their lowest level. Finally with a hiss the minibar shut down, its cooling system idling for a moment before stopping dead. With most of the gadgets and gizmos dead the shuttle seemed eerily quiet, and outside the screams of the approaching creatures could be heard getting closer.

"We're ready Dr Compton," Sarah called from the cockpit, "Just give the mark and I can power her up at any time. It should only take about fifteen seconds to get everything we need up and running."
 
"Fire her up Sarah" andrew said as he fired the EMP. The blast struck the approaching army and made them halt immediately. He saw them shutter and then fall to the ground as the shuttle rose upfrom the planet and headed to their ship.

"Sarah, good work. Now do a scan for the main ship. We need to figure out how much damage this virus did. Also make sure to track them and make sure they dont try something again. Also I will signal hq and let them know what is going on here. Also we need to contact the crew and check on them."

Andrews mind finally slowed down and he tilted his head to the side and rubbed his temples. His brain was working over drive and was now giving him a headache.


The army restored themselves quickly but not before their escape was gone. They retreated to infrom their superiors what had happened.
 
With her hands flying over the controls, and her breasts swinging from side-to-side Sarah quickly carried out Dr Compton's orders as quickly as she could while the main drive purred into life.

The scan of the main ship was going to take the longest, so she immediately gave the computer the instruction to start, next she sent the standard 'distress and recall' code to the crew on the ground to let them know to pack up the beach party and head back as soon as possible. She was pleased to see that even before she moved her hand away from the controls acknowledgement responses began to flow back from the other sites around the island. The report to HQ could wait for now, she though, by the time any response could be received they should already be back aboard the ship, with the rest of the crew to help out.

Turning to the external sensors she gasped in horror, "Sir, they're still coming." As she pulled up a full report she realised the plan hadn't been a total victory after all, "We've definitely crippled them, but it seems their biological components survive the EMP. It'll only be a matter of time before they manage to get themselves back up and running."
 
Picking his head up he focused again. " that is to be expected. Components we were able to knock offline we might be able to learn more about them and how to neutralize them. But I don't think they have a way to reach us now as we are out of the planets gravity and almost back to the ship. And once there I need to head. "

He said the last spacing out as his headache became worse. "Sarah please pilot is the rest of the way to the ship. I think I need to lie down. "He stood and then feel back to his chair.

Little did they know he was actually infected on the planet and his body was undergoing a radical transformation
 
Carefully bringing the shuttle into the main bay Sarah was pleased to see several others already inside unloading crewmembers, while more were heading up from the planet behind her. She turned to Dr Compton with a proud smile, breasts swaying out from her unfastened uniform and jiggling a few times before finally coming to a stop.

Immediately she knew something was wrong, normally whenever she moved her superior's eyes were watching, scanning her ever motion to ensure she made no mistakes, but this time he simply lay there in his seat, unmoving. At first she thought he was simply asleep, after all it had been a very long and tiring day, and so moved closer, leaning over him as she gently shook his shoulder.

"Dr Compton? Sir? We're here?" She whispered softly into his ear as she bent down beside him. As she listened to his breathing it seemed to be getting wispier and more distant by the second. Quickly grabbing her lance and PADD she quickly ran a scan of him, trying to see what was wrong, as well as trying to determine whether he presented any danger to the rest of the crew.
 
Andrew was nearing unconsciousness as he vaguely saw Sarah checking him over. Internally his body was under assault by the alien genetics. It was corrupting his own transforming him. His chest increased in size and developed breast like features. His man hood was not uneffected. But instead of shrinking and converting to female genitalia it grew and hardened. This process continued till he sported a nine inch cock that was permanently hard and a firm set of 34 d breasts.

He shook as his body converted, nearing a seizure in intensity but his mind felt only ecstacy, feeling pleasure from both his cock and new breasts.
 
Jumping back Sarah quickly slammed her hand down on the emergency control, sealing the shuttle to prevent any contaminants from escaping. With most of the crew on the hanger deck just outside she couldn't risk letting any possible infection out of the small craft, even if it meant sealing herself inside with it.

Turning away from Dr Compton she bent over the console and activated the comm unit. "This is a medical emergency, Dr Compton has been infected with an unknown, probably alien contaminant. Please have a level 5 biohazard team report to my shuttle for quarantine and containment immediately."

With her duty done Sarah quickly sealed up her suit, trying to minimise her own exposure to whatever had affected her superior so extremely and started to make her away into the rear compartment, hoping that it wasn't something she had done, something she'd been carrying, which had led to this disastrous situation.
 
Last edited:
After about five minutes, or at least it seemed just a short time Andrew awoke in the med bay, Sarah and the other med crew standing over him. He windered what they were looking at then he remembered his breasts and grabbed his chest. When he went to do so he felt the firm fleshy protrusions and he sat up quickly.

"Dr. Compton its okay it was just a minor seizure your okay," one of the crew said to him. This caused him and Sarah to look at the man stunned.

"A seizure you mean nothing else about me has changed?" Andrew asked the man, andrews hands still grasping his own breasts, taking note of how it felt.

"I promise sir. We have fun various medical tests at Ensign Sarahs behest but you are in perfect health. What happened is when you fired the EMP you got a small amount of the radiation produced and that caused you to have a small radiation poisoning but other than that you are fine." The crew member left them as Sarah and Andrew looked at each other stunned.

"Sarah, do you see it or was it just a seizure?"
 
Sarah was a little uncertain how to break the news to her superior. On a larger vessel a ship's counsellor would've been available to deal with delicate situations such as this, but as a long-range scout and recon vessel the Artorius just wasn't big enough to warrant the expense of a dedicated psychiatrist, especially since most of the crew never visited the ones on larger ships anyways.

"Well, Doctor... there have been a few, superficial changes to your body, but nothing that's in any way life threatening."
 
"So you can see the breasts?" Andrew asked bluntly. He reached out and grabbed Sarah's hand and held it to his own busom. "Tell me you feel these."

Andrew let he hand drop and he then stood. "Well if you see them what do you see here?"

He then proceeded to deop his pants and expose his 8" cock that was rock hard. The cool air surrounding him made his cock throb and jump. He really hope she at least saw this
 
"Yes Dr Compton, I can see them," Sarah replied to the question as she felt her hand being pressed to his chest.

The breast felt as real as her own, as real as her bunkmates', and as she squeezed her fingers softly she could feel her pulse rising. She bit her lip hard, punishing herself for such an evil thought. Dr Compton was obviously in distress over his condition and here she was, once again, letting her base urges overwhelm her. As he released her hand Sarah's fingers lingered on the wonderfully smooth skin for a moment before she pulled it away, letting it drop by her side.

As he stood, his bigger, thicker cock standing upright Sarah couldn't help but notice the drip of precum which fell from the tip onto the deck plating below. As she watched the cock seemed to be sniffing the air somehow, swinging up to face her hungrily.

"I understand your position, Sir," She said, trying to calm her superior as she reached over to the nearby medical cart. "The medics suggested we try using some anti-radiation cream on the affected areas. At the very least it should prevent any more... changes from occurring, and it may even reverse the ones you've already experienced."

Scooping out a generous helping of the bright purple cream Sarah began to rub it between her hands, warming it up in preparation for application. "So, where would you like it first? Your breasts or your cock?"
 
"That is up to you Sarah, you seemed to enjoy fondling my breasts," andrew said walking up to her, still naked and put her hands on his breasts. He smiled and moaned as she put the cream on him. The cream was working in a way at least because it was sending oleasure through his body and making his cock throb in pleasure.

"If they feel this good I might not want them to go away."
 
Chewing her lip Sarah began to stroke her fingers over the soft, supple breasts, carefully coating them with the purple medical gel as she worked her palms against them. Carefully lifting one with her fingertips, she used the other to slide underneath the perfect hanging orb, admiring for a second the symmetry of the organ as her fingers traced its curves.

"There may be a positive outcome from all this," She muttered absentmindedly, half to herself, as her fingers moved to the other breasts to repeat the procedure, "You don't seem to have suffered any ill effects from the radiation exposure, and these are certainly some of the most prefect breasts I've ever felt. If we could get a reading on the exact type and exposure of radiation you were bombarded with there may be a way to reverse-engineer the accident to help with cosmetic surgery back on Earth."
 
"That is true but I want to first test who can see the changes. I mean the medical professionals said nothing was different but we both know that is not the case. I mean you seem to enjoy giving the treatments and they are not a hinderince." He said smiling and letting small moans escape his lips.

He then felt his cock throb and he then wanted to see what he might get away with. He stepped back and asked Sarah "would you mind checking below as well. Something feels different I just cant tell what."
 
Quickly wiping the medicated gel off her hands Sarah knelt down in front of Dr Compton as she faced the throbbing cock as it pulsed in front of her with each beat of his heart.

Reaching out tentatively Sarah took hold of the thickened shaft with one hand while carefully cradling the swelling bollocks with the other. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer one of the MedTechs to examine you? They're far more qualified to assess any anatomical changes than I am." She said as she looked up meekly into her superior's eyes.
 
"Actually you are the most qualified. You have a more intimate knowledge of me than any of them. And I trust you to do a thorough check of me." He said moaning slightly as she looked up at him, the low grav letting her breasts cum up to his cock
 
His words made a certain amount of sense to the young ensign. While she didn't know how many others amongst the crew Dr Compton may have 'socialised' with, she knew that she was definitely the most recent, and so would be able to spot any obvious abnormalities, apart from the obvious, in his new anatomy.

"I understand sir," She said happily, reaching out with both hands to take hold of the impressively thick eight inch monster rising up from between his thighs. "I'll perform a quick examination, and if I find anything I can have the MedTechs check it out for you."

Her hands slowly began to work their way down the long shaft, fingertips teasing over the tight skin as she stroked each curve and vein, gently probing for anything which may be a cause for concern. As she worked her way lower so leaned forwards, bringing her eyes closer as she scanned for any discolourations or pigmentation changes which may also need to be reported.
 
He moaned as she examined him. He throbbed as she lightly touched him. Just one thought occupied his mind, could be still get off. With the incident with the cream earlier he knew only she could do it.

"Sarah, I hate to ask but can you do a complete examination with possibly a semen sample. I want to make sure it didn't effect anything there. " he throbbed thinking about her getting him of with her body. Of fucking her mouth and pussy
 
Sarah blushed at the thought of making her superior orgasm, but knew it was simply part of the medical procedure. After all how else would they be able to tell if everything was in working order without actually seeing it working. "I'll try my best, just let me know whether you feel anything."

With that she moved both hands onto her cock and, remembering back to her survival training course, locking her fingers together around the shaft. As she began to pump her hands in a steady rocking motion, rolling them one way then the other while pumping them up and down the long, thick prick, she bent forwards and began to blow lightly on the tip of his penis, hoping to increase the sensations and bring him off as fast as she could.

Suddenly she remembered something one of the MedTechs had asked he to do for him when she'd been assisting in a routine medical exam a few weeks earlier. Pulling one of her hands away, while keeping the stroking movements steady and firm with the other, she quickly sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"This may feel a little funny," She told Dr Compton, "But trust me, I know what I'm doing." With that she pushed her fingers up into her superior's asshole, rubbing them against his prostate as she felt his cock swelling in her other hand.
 
He moaned as she stroked him and when she put her fingers in her mouth he knew what was coming. He had had ladies do this before and knew the pleasure of it. He relaxed his anus and let her slip in. She immediately found his prostate and the gentle massages along with her strokes were getting him close.
"Almost there but need something more" he said softly at the edge but not able to jump. He was restraining himself from just fucking her mouth and shooting it on her titties
 
With both hands occupied there was nothing else for it. Bending closer Sarah carefully licked her way down the side of Dr Compton's shaft until she felt his balls rubbing against her chin. Tilting her head and opening wide she let the swollen testicles slip between her lips, filling her mouth.

Rubbing her tongue over them, carefully avoiding her teeth as she did, she sucked them hard while her fingers stroked and probed her superior's prostate and her hand pumped in a steady rhythmic motion along the full eight inches of his throbbing cock.

It can't be too much longer, Sarah thought to herself as she slowly worked his balls around inside her mouth, I just hope I can pull back in time to get a good sample. Glancing over to the medical cart she spotted the sample kit resting on the side, but it seemed just a little too far away for her to grab quickly enough once the doctor reached his orgasm. She'd have to try and find another way to get a clean, uncontaminated sample.
 
Even though he had cum he wasn't satisfied. He saw that she needed to find a container he asked her till go over to the kit and get the cup. When she did she crawled and exposed her pussy to him. That was to much and he jumped her. He shoved his cock in her pussy as he held his new breasts against her back.

"Sarah I need your pussy. I need to fuck you to be satisfied he said in a growl as he slammed her
 
As she carefully scooped the cum off of her breasts and scraped it into the sample cup Sarah suddenly felt Dr Compton's arms wrapping around her waist and his cock jamming up into her pussy. Her first reaction was to push him away, but as she felt his breasts rubbing against her back she realised that this must just be part of his condition.

They'd tested the mechanical action of his cock, but without testing it in proper working conditions they couldn't know for certain if the new penis's full functionality was impaired in any way. As Dr Compton began to thrust his hips against her ass, ramming his prick into her with fast, desperate strokes, Sarah quickly grasped a medical scanner from the cart and tried to calibrate it for an internal scan, but each time she tried to adjust the settings her hands were knocked by her superior's incessant pounding.

Just then one of the MedTechs, a young girl named Helen who was also one of Sarah's bunkmates, stepped through the door and stopped dead, licking her lips as she watched Sarah's cum-coated breasts swaying in the air as she was fucked vigorously from behind.

"Helen! Please help me!" Sarah called out as the MedTech quickly stepped forwards to pull the commander off of her... 'friend', but Sarah quickly held the medscanner up and stopped her in her tracks. "You have to get some readings of my vagina as the doctor fucks me!"

For a moment Helen just stood there staring at the rutting couple before taking the scanner carefully out of Sarah's jiggling hand. "Come again?" Helen asked, confused by the latest in a long line of sexually perverse things her roommate seemed to have gotten herself involved with.
 
Back
Top