The Pokemorph Breeder (Open for females, as the story develops)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
The Pokemorph Breeder

Name: Richard Summerfield
Gender: Male
Specie: Human (Possesses Pokemorph Genes)
Age: 19
Profession: Pokemorph Trainer/Breeder
Personality: A kind hearted young man who wants to make his own pokemorphs reservation park where he can gather the pokemorphs he find in his travels and make new homes for them. He loves spicy food, especially barbeque, while he is a kind person is he also a dominant person who won't accept being dominated by anyon, be it pokemorph or human.
Background: Richard was born in the country of Kanto in the small peaceful country land of Pallet Town. As he grew up he loved pokemorphs and wanted to study them as much as he could and learn with them, he even pretended to be a pokemorph sometimes. He holds pokemorph genes in his body as when he was young he fell down a deep pit and was injured, a nearby ditto came to his aid by using parts of itself to heal his wounds. The pokemorph dna in his body allows him to transform into different pokemorphs, but only if he had seen or touched one of them before and it was hard to learn control over the different abilities. At the age of eighteen he was given his pokedex, pokeballs and his first pokemorph, but he spent a year studying with Prof. Oak before he left and grew very close to his first pokemorph, while pokemorph relationship with humans were nto uncommon were they frowned upon by most of the population since they saw pokemorphs as lesser beings.
Appearance: 7 feet tall, athletic built and a 10 inch long and 6 inch wide penis.

Pokemon_Trainer__Gad_by_Selvix.png


IC

Richard was putting aside the last things he would need for his pokemorph journey across the world. he had prepared himself for over a year now and felt it was time to go. Shouldering his backpack the young man stepped out of the house after giving a good bye to his mother and father, who gave a warm farewell to him as well as the rest of his friends in Pallet. as he walked down the road he put two fingers to his lips and whistled for his pokemorph to come to him, as it was time to go, he had let her stay in the field and enjoy the weather but now it was time to go.

He took a deep breathe and looked up at the morning sky with a smile growing on his lips, it was going to be a wonderful adventure, this he was sure of. Everything he needed was in his backpack, food, pokemorph food, clothes, matches, rope, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow, cooking gear, tent and lots more he can use for his journey in both practical, crucial and common tasks from city sightseeing to climbing snow covered mountains.
 
Last edited:
Name- Veronica
Age 19
Apperence-
45615-Pokemonvulpixbikni.jpg

(edited pic cause Photobucket deleted old one bastards)

Species- Vulpix

Background- Veronica was born and raised on a Pokemorph breeding farm, where she was raised to be trainer's starter pokemorph. She is cheery, friendly, affectinate, obeint and loyal to her trainer. She was given to Richard on his 18th and ironically her 18th birthday as well. She spent that year living with just getting to know him. Even though they both had feeling for each other, Veronica was still virgin, Richard would have probably taken her virginity already if his parents and Professor Oak didn't frown upon it

IC

Veronica heard Richard whistle for her as she laid in a field, causing her to spring up and dash to meet him. She wrapped her arms around him and playfully licked his face for thats as much as they were allowed while living under his parents. So today is the day we start our journey then?"
 
Last edited:
Richard nodded and hugged her back before taking her hand and they went down the road towards Viridian City, first they would have to travel through the forest and fields between Pallet and Viridian but within a day or so they would be there. The young trainer knew that Veronica wanted to evolve into a ninetails as she always got teased by the other pokemorphs for being so small in the bust region as vulpix were commonly rather big sized there as they were used to gain balance for their six tails, and while he agreed that big breasts would give her a divine look with her already wide hips and thin waist was the part he truly enjoyed her personality.

After they traveled a good ten miles they were in the middle of a wide grassland with boulders of all sizes lying around the grass, that's when Richard got an idea. "Hey Veronica shall we see if we can get to manage improving your flamethrower? You managed to burn a tree to ashes within thirty minutes last time, so how about we start with something harder, like small rocks." He then led Veronica over to some of the smaller rocks and put them on top of bigger stones, to not risk causing a wild fire when Veronica attempted her flamethrower. They spent an hour practicing her flamethrower and by then had she managed to melt boulders around the size of a human head. Giving a cheerful whoop of joy at the success Richard kissed Veronica, who was tired from the training, and lifted her onto his back in piggy style and carried her down to road while letting her rest against his back.
 
As they walked Richard pointed to some rocks he wanted to see if she could melt with her flamethrower. She inhaled deeply then exhaled rapidly shooting out a concentrated flame at a bolder about 20 feet in diameter. Richard worked her hard to get her to procured flames hot enough to melt rocks so coming across rock types wouldn't be a problem for her. She concentrated on this bolder for about an hour before stopping to look at her results, she was a little disappointed that some of the bolder remained but Richard seemed happy. She was about to try again but feel over from exhaustion. Richard picked her up and started to piggy back her instead of stuffing her inside a pokeball. So you really think I did good?
 
He gave her a warm smile and kissed her on the cheek as he walked down the road, the city of viridian seen just ahead. "Of course Veronica, you keep working on that flame thrower and you will be able to out do a charizard if you want to." And he wasn't exhaggerating either, he truly beleived that if she kept practicing she would become one of the most powerful fire pokemorphs there was.

Within an hour they reached the pokemorph center and Richard let Nurse Joy and Chansey lead Veronica to the healing room for check up and recovery. He decided to sit down and wait while pulling out a guide book from his pocket and read about the information abotu the local pokemorphs, their weaknesses and the pokemon he would most likely need at the first gym.
 
Veronica was lead into a room by Nurse Joy where she was laid onto a table and given a massage by the Chansey and given vitamin supplements by Nurse Joy. Then she was lead to a hyperbolic chamber where she climbed into and laid down again. The chamber put her into a deep sleep as it scanned her body for any wounds that it would heal it nanotechnology. The process would last 30 minutes, but would make a pokemorph feel like it had a full 8 hrs of sleep. When the process was over, Nurse Joy lifted the lid and let Veronica out who felt refreshed. She thanked Nurse Joy and went out back to Richard hugging him tightly. "I'm ready to go now. Find out anything interesting about our destination?"
 
Richard grinned and returned the hug before he lifted her up and let her sit o nhis houlders with her legs aroudn his neck. "We're going towards Pewter City, but first we better see if we can find any water or grass pokemorphs before we reaches it, you are tough as nails Veronica but I do nto want to risk you getting seriously injured by the rock pokemon of the Pewter Gym" Nurse Joy smiled at the scene as the trainer carried his vulpix out of her center, it was rare to see such a close bond between such a young trainer and his pokemorph, she could see a bright future for them, plus it did help out that the trainer looked pretty handsome. "Hmmm wonder if I should tell my relatives about this trainer... hmmmm well maybe not my sister she would attempt to tie him down and whip him brrrrr."
 
Veronica felt him lift her upon his shoulders, figuring he didn't want her using anymore energy unless she had to. She listened to him tell her that they would be gathering more pokemorphs for the gym they were about to head to. So I'm going to get some playmates then?" She asked as she felt his head rub against her crotch.
 
name: Spring
Age 18
appearance- http://www.aerisdies.com/img.php?cat=1316&img=167
Species-dragonair
background- Spring had become lost and somehow found herself near pewter city
originaly she had come from seafoam island quite a ways away you could say she was lost yeah, She was really lost

IC-Spring sees the two walking along and guesses they are trainer and pokemorph from the looks of it he was 18. She decided she didn't want to be captured and turned around and began to walk the other direction hoping they wouldn't notice

(ooc: Sorry for somewhat small post also i couldn't find a less slutty picture i swear)
 
As Veronica rode on Richard's shoulders' she began to sniff the air a bit. She picked up a scent of another pokemorph, and her ears picked up movement in some grass. She points over towards Spring. Look Richard over there a Dragonair, they're powerful Pokemorph's surely we can beat the pants off any trainer with her on our team. I wonder what she's doing way out here though.
 
Richard nodded in agreement, dragonairs were rare, so were all dragon pokemorphs, and to see one up close was giving him a hard time concentrating as the rumors of a dragonair's beauty was not exaggerated. But he shook his head clear and put down Veronica and looked at the dragonair as she walked off. "Hmmm should we attempt to battle her and capture her or should we follow her and see where she goes?" As he said this he had pulled out a pair of binoculars from the side bag of his backpack and watched the dragonair as she moved away and frowned when he saw a giant tree that was being used as a hive for beedrills, combees, kakunas, weedles and a single vesiquen. It was a ticking time bomb, bug pokemon did not like it when other pokemon comes near their nests. "We got to do something before she gets too close to that nest of bug pokemon. Veronica, try to use swift to hit Dragonair's legs, even if we become her targets will it keep her from getting too close to the hive."
 
As Richard set her down, she listened to his orders and nodded. Right. Veronica does a highly accurate swift attack knocking the Dragonair female on her butt effectively getting her attention. Veronica gets into a defensive position for she's not looking to do major damage just enough to tire her out so she won't resist being captured for she knows how confiding it is in a pokeball, and it can be pretty scary first time.
 
(ooc: just really noticed you said his dick was 6 inches wide? >.<)Spring felt something smash into her legs and they buckelled forcing her to the ground and landing on her butt "Hey! What was that for!" She said standing up not wanting a fight but she was sure she could take this vuplix with ease "Give me one good reason I shouldn't be angry with you!!"
 
((OOC: Whoops! that's the measurement for a different character, was meant to be 4.

Oh and about his morpher abilities, Richard does not know about them yet.
Sorry my bad. forgot to add that.

:p ))

Richard blinked as the dragonair was able to speak human language, normally wild pokemorphs didn't know how to speak human languages unless they had been in close contact with humans for a long time, or very intelligent. "Okay I will give you a big load or reasons, look at that tree you were just about to pass. I doubt you would have enjoy what kind of respond you would have recieved from them if you had gotten to close to their hive." He pointed at the massive oak tree, it was hard to see the buzzing beedrills and combees, the munching weedles, sleeping kakunas and the humming vespiquen between the leaves but once you looekd between the leafwork you saw their buzzling hive that was built along the trunk of the tree.
 
(edited becasue what I said would make sense after what cindy just said as well so I'm moving it)
 
Last edited:
(ooc: np just figured that would be rather painfull :p)
Spring looked at the tree for the first time. She noticed the bugs and started to almost run backwards and walks into the vulpix knocking both of them down "Damnit! I hate bugs!!! errr thanks for that I guess"
 
Veronica offer her hand to the Dragonair as Richard explained why he made her do what she did to save her from a furrious swarm. I'm sorry for that, you just look like a nice pokemorph that we didn't want to see you get ambushed by a swarm of angry insect pokemorphs over there. Would you like to travel and train with us. Richard is a great trainer. He can help you become even stronger. She said as she leaned up against him pressing her body close to him affectedly.
 
Richard blushed but enjoyed the hug Veronica gave him and petted her head. "You give me too much credit Veronica, I am just a beginner, and even if I become a great trainer is it my pokemoprhs that should be given the credit, while I may be the trainer so is it them that do the actual fighting, not me." He then looked down the road and grinned as he saw a sign mentioning Pewter city was twenty miles away, and since it was getting late they shoudl find a spot to camp. "It's getting late, we should find a place to put up a camp before it gets too dark."
 
"Well I am rather lost... I guess I could follow you guys...... Just until we get to seafoam island of course.." She decided she couldn't get home on her own and would need the help of these two
 
Veronica turned to Richard saying. "Don't me so modest look how strong you made me already"Veronica was excited that she accepted their offer that she let go of Richard and ran over hugging the Dragonair. I'm so excited you decided to join us. We're going to have so much fun. I'll have a new friend to hang out with. By the way what is you name, mine Veronica and Richard is my trainer.
 
Richard chuckled and took out a pokeball and offered it to the dragonar. "Here, if you want to can you become a temporary part of my team until we reach your home, but it's better to have been registered into a pokeball so no one else captures you." He then looekd into the forest and grinned as he saw an old camp site with a stone pit and some logs, he motioned for the two pokemorphs to follow him as he moved towards the spot and started to put up a camp. "Could one of you gather some wood and the other some water? I will make some mushroom and beef stew for us and will need some water, there should be a clean spring close by with the river in here."
 
Spring shivered at the sight of the pokeball she vowed never to enter one... But maybe if he lets her right back out... "Ok I will go in the pokeball just so noone else can capture me but.... I want you to release me right away ok?" She said with a rather stern voice "I will go get the water I suppose It is more along my side of the elemental tree"
 
Richard nodded and after she entered the pokeball he released her immediatly after it had stopped wobbling. "There, hope you don't feel dizzy or ill, it happens sometimes when pokemorphs enters their pokeball the first time. But it is also a good sign of strong will power, which is essential for most pokemorphs as battles are not only about the body or the mind but their will as well. But we are getting off track, Veronica, you go and get firewood, and err... sorry you never told me your name." He scratched his neck in embarrassment at the fact that she never told him her name.
 
As she burst out of the pokeball she felt a bit dizzy but that was about it. "Oh.... Your right I haven't told you my name. It's Spring. "You know does pokeballs aren't very roomy?" She said with a laugh as she turned around and went looking for a spring.
 
Veronica only laughed when she heard Spring make her comment about pokeballs not being roomy. Yeah I know what you mean, I hate it in there too. I could me a while to work up the conference to ask Richard to keep me out of mine as much as possible. But enough chatting I'll get some wood. Veronica went into the forest, and started gathering wood and brought a bundle back setting it in where Richard wanted the fire and ignited it with a flick of Ember so the wood wouldn't burn too fast.
 
Back
Top