Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

*bikini still damp beneath robe helps it cling to body .... resecures the belt and pours coffee before heading back to the living room and sipping at the mug, a soft sigh as sits lost in thought ... *

:rose:
 
Return Home ...

*Suitcase in the bedroom, clothes put to launder or folded neatly away.

A Coffee pot bubbling, the fire lit against the damp, dull surroundings beyond.

Sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper listening to the soft sounds.*

:rose:
 
LOL

You forgot to knock!
And I think I invited you for coffee... and ... chat ...
No tentacles around here...

:rose:
 
"Sorry hun. The door was open. But while you were away I got you this."

I pull out from my pocket a purple jeweled necklace with gold chain.

"Do you like it?"
 
*unlocks the door after a long absence ... picks up the pile of post and drops it on the coffee table... flicks on the heating and hot water so the place feels cosier ... heads to the kitchen to flick on the coffee ... peers into the fridge and smiles seeing a few essential supplies have been put in place in preparation for a my brief return .... returns to the living room and begins opening envelopes, too weary to light the fire yet ... *

:rose:
 
Hi Chris.... *huggles her welcome visitor*
... been better ... been worse ... you know how it goes ...

Currently I think the best word is ... exhausted ... *smiles*

Feel free to make yourself comfortable... xxx :rose:
 
Hey Mari,

I think we 'knew' each other way back when.

Welcome back. I brought some flowers.
 
*ggls*

When did I ever tell you that?

I do like Cherry brandy ... but not with the side order?

:rose:

from the Blue Moon Cafe thread in 2003 :D

Evening ... I'll have cherry brandy with a side order of brandy ... can't have anything sooo sweet it lacks ... kick ...

::ggls::

Brrrrr ... cold outside this eve ... I need an Autumnal warmer ...
Sooo... what's on the menu?

DM
:rose:
 
LOL!!

What a memory! That was WAYYY back ...

Guess I'm not such a hardened drinker now ... *ggls*... apart from when I do need that warming kick! ... but it's been a while ... :rose:
 
Oh wow. I remember that thread. That was like the second thing I ever wrote, and the first thing I ever finished.

Realise I've never been here, but I just got a hell of a memory rush.

*Slinks out*

*ggls*

I'm always up for reunions ... and a very sociable type.. ( ask around ... ! )

Welcome CT ... and feel free to pop by anytime.

The cupboards are well stocked, as is the fridge and there's always a kettle or coffee pot ticking over for a required beverage ...

Mari x :rose:
 
sorry i missed you maiden. I hope all is well. I will catch you up in my arms next time.

Paul x
 
Hiya Paul, I seem to flit in and out at the moment ...

Thanks for stopping by ... see you soon, I hope!

:rose: x
 
Back
Top