Grandfather's Will

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
I can easily see a scenario where a rich grandfather or uncle leaves a provision in his will that is designed to really screw up his jaded relatives, making them do all kinds of perverted sexual things. Only he tells them this while he lives...and here's the kicker, he changes the will all over again toward the end to leave it all to the black sheep of the family, for whatever, screwing them all over again.

Naturally, he leaves a collection of tapes that the heir can use as blackmail to keep the others from contesting the will.

black sheeep????

Lit don't allow no bestiality...

As the family looks out at the meadow, where one black sheep stands out in the flock, Grandma reminisces, perhaps not reaalizing she is speaking oput loud:

"That reminds me of the time I dated the only black guy in the frat..."

or maybe

"That reminds me of the time I roomed with the only black gal in the sorority..and for initiation..."

Now I lay me down to sheep

Two shepherds were standing together watching their flock and chatting.

"Y'know," said one, "I had first fuck right under that tree there."
"Yeah?" replied the other, spitting out a chaw of tobacco.
"Yup. And her mother was right over there, watching."
"Yeah? Right there? What did she say?"
"She said, 'Baaa'."

Two shepherds were standing together watching their flock and chatting.

"Y'know," said one, "I had first fuck right under that tree there."
"Yeah?" replied the other, spitting out a chaw of tobacco.
"Yup. And her mother was right over there, watching."
"Yeah? Right there? What did she say?"
"She said, 'Baaa'."

that's baaaaaaaaaaaaad

I like the idea of the grandfather's will requiring all his heirs to participate in a "survivor" type contest, where all challenges are sexual in nature. The executor draws names and activities out of a hat while all others watch. The lone survivor of the contest gets all the money in the estate.

No sheep necessary.

(possible twist: granddad wasn't really dead; he faked his death and is watching the hijinx on a monitor from another room. He wants to see which of his relatives is the most sexual - he's bi - and then he will live with that person for the rest of his days and leave them the estate.)

Last edited:
(possible twist: granddad wasn't really dead; he faked his death and is watching the hijinx on a monitor from another room. He wants to see which of his relatives is the most sexual - he's bi - and then he will live with that person for the rest of his days and leave them the estate.)

http://www.literotica.com/s/allisons-inheritance
But only one participant - granddaughter, who had to manage the property for a year, staying naked all the time. It's a very good ENF/exhibitionism story.
I've seen one, where young wife inherited after old husband who had a spanking fetish and even created a machine that would give her her daily money after checking if her butt was enough red. But I couldn't find it on Literotica.

Back