Destiny Calls the shot [Closed for smart_and_sexytxgirl ]

-he laughed as he started the car.-"Let me reiterate i No body but me will touch you today"-he laughed as they drove off towarwds the mall once there they parked and walked to the front door as he smiled.-"where to first.'-he said-

Rachel took Leo's hand and said "Follow me and you'll see!"
Unknown to him, the new store that Rachel wanted to go exclusively dealt with sexy clothes, toys and many other things in the same realm. Rachel was going to take it slow though....and headed for Bath and Bodyworks.

-Leo walked ina nd took in all the smells but looked for a few special oils and scents for massages and other things simulated with them if its one thing leo liked to do it was massages and since he was going to be giving Rachel a massage later it was time to make her feel really good so good it would make her cum.-

After checking out at Bath and Bodyworks, Rachel wanted to head for a couple of clothing stores. Each store bringing them closer to the one she actually wanted to go to.

Finally they got to that store...the one Rachel had wanted to go to, and Rachel pulled Leo inside.

Inside, the store was much more then Rachel thought it would be. There were rows and rows of sexy clothes, and behind them were shelves of sex toys, and other things.

Rachel felt like a kid in a candy store. She started grabbing outfits off the rack, and headed for the changing room.
"Leo! Wanna come see the outfits as I try them on?"

-Leo had been shopping for clothes he liked in each store picking out things at each store till they got to this one store she was bouncing up and down so this was the reason huh he thought as she pulled him in grabbing a whole bunch of clothes she smiled and asked to join her by the changing room he smiled.-"Go on Sis."-he said-

Rachel couldn't believe how quiet her brother was being about this...the chance to see her try on all these sexy outfits, and he just wondered away to another part of the store?
She couldn't help but pout a little bit, and she tried on the first outfit.
"Well....if he won't come to me, then i'll just have to go to him." She thought to herself as she zipped up the tiny skirt. "I bet he will like this one...." (picture of skirt attached)
She also put on the matching top, and opened the changing room door just enough for her to see that Leo was now only standing 15 feet away.

"It's now or never" She thought to herself, opening the door wider, and stepping outside.
As she walked toward Leo, she called out: "Leooooo.....what do you think of this outfit?"
And then she struck a pose, waiting for him to say something.....

Attachments

• mini-shkirt.jpg
    mini-shkirt.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
-he smiled and walked over.-'Wow really cute its amazing on you rachel.'-he said his hands roaming over her sides as he stood infrotn of the dressing room he wanted to sneak in and corner her in it when no oen was around as he smiled.-"next outfit sis"

Rachel went back into the room.....and tried to figure out which outfit she should tease her brother with next.....OH this one will be perfect! She thought to herself as she pulled on the short blue skirt, and tied the white shirt. "Wow....even I think this looks slutty..." She thought to herself, as she clipped the garter belt to the tights.

She slowly opened the door, quite ready for his reaction.

Attachments

• blue skirt.jpg
    blue skirt.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 21
-his eyes almost poped from his skull-"Oh wow Rachel that is so..."-he walked in to the dressing room with her closign the door no one saw them as he leane dher to the wall-'That is way to sexy."-he said and looked to her.-"Oh man im soryr i just got hypnotized."-he walked back out and looked ot her.-"Try another.'-his mind racing to fuck her she did this on purpisse she had to-

Little did Leo know, for every outfit Rachel had picked off the hanger had a specific purpose. She knew just which one to do next, for she could see that she had him going, so she reached for the gauzy black skirt and the matching shirt. It was daring even for her. Pulling it on, she kept asking herself if it was the right thing to do, to show him this outfit, because when she did, she knew he would not be able to stop himself. He'd want to fuck her right then and there. Which....sounded really hot. Rachel wondered if they could do it in the dressing room without anyone finding out. "I guess we're fixing to see." She said to herself, as she opened the door a crack.

"Leo!"
"Psst! Leo!"

Leo finally turned to look her.

"Can you come look?" He started walking her way....when he got to the door, she opened it just a little more so he could come in and then shut in firmly.

She then twirled for him.

"So.....what do you think?"

Attachments

• black slinky skirt.jpg
    black slinky skirt.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
-Leo looked ot her thats it his cock was hard and he wanted her why did she have to he pinned her to the wall his cock grinding in to her pussy.-"Why you teasing me sis.'-he said as he whispered his words to rachel-"You causing trouble."-he looked to her eyes as he pressed against her-

Rachel looked into his eyes and he held her pinned against the wall.
"Always, my dear brother. I will always cause trouble."
That said, she leaned forward as far as she could, her tight nipples brushing his chest, as she begin to kiss him passionately. It was hard to stretch so far, as he still held her hands above their heads, but as they kissed, he released his hold enough for Rachel to bring their hands down. One hand she moved to the back of his head, as the kiss deepened, and the other she ran lightly down his body, to where his swollen member ached for attention. She unzipped his pants and took him in her hand....all the while kissing him deeply, and trying so hard to be quiet.

-he groaned in the kiss quietly he saw where this was goign one hand held her head to deepen the kiss and the other hand under the skirt where her pussy was wet as his fingers began to play wiht her wet slit he felt her grind in to his hands-

She couldn't help but enjoy how they wrestled for the power...each trying to deepen the kiss and each trying to arouse the other more. As Leo played with her wet pussy....Rachel decided that she should really push this time....turning them around to where her back was against the wall again, she slid down onto his hard cock, wrapping her legs around him, and sucking his tongue deep into her mouth so she could taste him.

-he groaned in her mouth when he felt her just slide up and down on to his cock he couldnt belive it as he broke th ekiss amoment and whispered to her ear-"What has gotten in to you."-he said and he felt her lip lock him again as he began to thust in to her being as confidential as possable his hip took her away from the wall so less noise was there the music playin in the store plus them just standing up was fine as his hips slammed in to her pussy thrusting his occk a bit faster every 20 thrusts till he was pounding her-

Rachel heard Leo ask "what has gotten into you?" As he began to thrust deeply into her....stealing her breath for a moment....and then kissing her again as they stood in the dressing room....fucking hard.
Rachel broke the kiss for a moment, to look at him and answer: "I just wanted you. Do you have a problem with that?"
Then she went back to kissing him....kissing him more and more and his kept slamming into her....making her want to scream, but she couldn't.....

-he holds her tight poundign his cock in to her pussy harder and harder in toher wet hot core he groaned in the kiss and heat of th emoment it felt so fuckign good soon he groaned his hips pounding in to her-

It felt so good, so right. His hard cock buried inside her, making her want to cum. Her body tingling, building up to that moment....
"Oh Leo...." She whispered... "I want you to cum inside me...I wish I could scream your name right now, but you'll have to settle for me kissing you."
Rachel put all of emotions and feelings into that kiss....she wanted, more than anything for Leo to know just how much her meant to her.

-Leo kissed back with the same emotion and pressed against her and cam shooting his seed in side her he groaned in the kiss as he carefully slipped her off of him and he cleaned him self using a napkin in his pocket a small thing of napkins he carried for sneezing as he dressed and left the dressing room and relaxed a moment as he looked to her dressing rom for anythign else she may do.-

Rachel was so satisfied....she had cum just as Leo did, and now, standing in the dressing room alone, all she really wanted was to go home and do it all over again.
She gathered some more outfits, which she knew would fit, but wanted to save as a surprise for Leo, and took them up to the sales lady to hold for her.
She then went looking for Leo, quite aware that he'd probably be back on the aisle with all the toys....wondering if he had found something he'd like to use on her....

-He wasn't in the isle more like all ready out side the store he stood there and shouted.-"Get yoru stuff i got what i wanted.'-he smiled to her-"Come on lets go.'-he smiled as she grinned running back to the counter-

Rachel quickly paid for her stuff, and hurried out to Leo.
"So what do you wanna do now?" She asked, with a seemingly innocent expression on her face.

-he looked to her-"well either go home and spend the rest of our day tryign out stuff we got from this store or we could go to this little spot i know and look at the city from a view."-he said looking to her eyes-

Rachel had a feeling that Leo had something more in mind, but she was curious. "Let's try out this place that you have in mind...." *winks slowly* "Sounds like a lot of fun!"
Rachel leaned forward and turned on some good, loud music, and rolled the window down....sticking her arm out the window and playing in the air like she did when she was a kid. Suddenly, she just felt so happy. She couldn't explain why.....

-He smiled as they drove for half a hour and came to a stop by a huge park he turned the car off and left everythign but a blanket which he draged from the trunk out wiht him and walked with Rachel as they came in the park crossing it to the edge by a fence where it was a sliff side and it over looked the sky and the town below-"What do you think"-he said and lay the blanket down.-

Back