One shooter dead inside Canadian Parliament

There may be a local story here and there but this perpetrator has all but been forgotten my the national networks and cable news outlets. They don't like to dwell too long talking about mentally ill black folks, or Islamic radicalized American black males, how they get radicalized, or if Louis Farrakhan's hate speech against white America has anything to do with radicalizing them either. Just sayin'. It's all about not sullying the Democrat base, ideology, and political correctness. It's only about racism when white folks are involved.

Betcha Johnny won't be back to admit that he was "massaging" his data just to vanquish someone who's opinions he happens to disagree with.

He'll have some rational for still being right, I'm sure.
 
Johnny has a long history of false claims, that's why I slapped him on Iggy long ago.

There may be a local story here and there but this perpetrator has all but been forgotten my the national networks and cable news outlets. They don't like to dwell too long talking about mentally ill black folks, or Islamic radicalized American black males, how they get radicalized, or if Louis Farrakhan's hate speech against white America has anything to do with radicalizing them either. Just sayin'. It's all about not sullying the Democrat base, ideology, and political correctness. It's only about racism when white folks are involved.

There is no longer a *local story*. You can find out anything you choose with the interwebs.
 
this guy MUST be on LIT somewhere

maybe BUTTERS or LJ LOON?

Far-Left Jackass Glenn Greenwald On Terror Attacks In Canada: They Had It Coming…


Glenn Greenwald and his partner David Miranda

Greenwald may have done some decent work exposing the abuses of our civil liberties but that doesn’t change the fact that he is a major Islamist sympathizer (despite being gay) who is about as far to the left as it gets.

Canada, At War For 13 Years, Shocked That “A Terrorist” Attacked Its Soldiers – Glenn Greenwald


In Quebec on Monday, two Canadian soldiers were hit by a car driven by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a 25-year-old Canadian who, as The Globe and Mail reported, “converted to Islam recently and called himself Ahmad Rouleau.” One of the soldiers died, as did Courture-Rouleau when he was shot by police upon apprehension after allegedly brandishing a large knife. Police speculated that the incident was deliberate, alleging the driver waited for two hours before hitting the soldiers, one of whom was wearing a uniform. The incident took place in the parking lot of a shopping mall 30 miles southeast of Montreal, “a few kilometres from the Collège militaire royal de Saint-Jean, the military academy operated by the Department of National Defence.”

The right-wing Canadian government wasted no time in seizing on the incident to promote its fear-mongering agenda over terrorism, which includes pending legislation to vest its intelligence agency, CSIS, with more spying and secrecy powers in the name of fighting ISIS. A government spokesperson asserted “clear indications” that the driver “had become radicalized.” [...]

In sum, the national mood and discourse in Canada is virtually identical to what prevails in every Western country whenever an incident like this happens: shock and bewilderment that someone would want to bring violence to such a good and innocent country (“a peaceable Canadian community like Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu”), followed by claims that the incident shows how primitive and savage is the “terrorist ideology” of extremist Muslims, followed by rage and demand for still more actions of militarism and freedom-deprivation.
 
You never hear gunfire in Canada or almost never. You can go your whole life and never hear a gun go off. It is not routine even in major cities. In the country during deer gun season you hear shots in morn or dusk.

It seems maybe shooter have long guns.


Just in! Three centers of shooting. Memorial, Parliament and Rideau Center.

In 50 years I've heard gunshots and not in the desert or at a shooting range exactly once it was five shots outside of club I just left. It was gang members shooting at rival gang members from a stolen SUV.

It isn't your Canadian lack of guns that is at issue it is your Canadian lack of violent gangs will send you some if you like. They have no trouble moving across the southern border I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have much trouble moving guns across your border.
 
Thinking of the family of the dead soldier, and grateful thanks to Sergeant-At-Arms Kevin Vickers for his bravery in killing the gunman.:rose:

Where will the next attack be? Probably Toronto or Vancouver, I'm betting.

We had the one in Quebec on Monday with the newly minted jihadist loony killing the RCMP officer with his car. Now this.

Fuck...
 
Yes we know dunce, but "local" news outlets and TV channels have their own web sites where many such stories are still followed.:rolleyes:

Google doesn't discriminate against local websites, dummy. You should log off Breitbart every now and then.
 
Clown, get a clue. Go ahead and Google it and then list the entries, most are local sites, not national sources. Oh, and first chance you get, get fucked.

You really are a moron. I already said if you want the info, you can Google and you can find it on local sites.
 
I hope this doesn't fuck up the Leafs/Senators game tonight. That's all that matters up north.
 
Back
Top