OOC: Muse for The Priest ~ CLOSED for Veroe & yeishia.

Oh that's a good choice for Christian.
wenn3028613.jpg
The actor's name is Luke Evans I believe...he's also been in a lot of other things but I really like his look in this kinda matches Christian's personality I think.

Yes to every thing so far except to tight breast binding.

No to being slammed against a wall or punched . Soren wouldn't do that to jenny. he saves that for Kingsley thank goodness.

i tried multi quoting but couldn't remember what each picture was lol/

Good we won't do the breast bondage, and you're right its not in Deamon's character except with Christian.

Oh that's a good choice for Christian.
wenn3028613.jpg
The actor's name is Luke Evans I believe...he's also been in a lot of other things but I really like his look in this kinda matches Christian's personality I think.

Perfect, hair perhaps a tad longer perhaps, Jenny already had a hankering to wrap it around her fingers and....:rose:

Where you ok with my choice for Jenny ...looks so innocent but is so NOT!

attachment.php

I like her you can see her as a young girl and a full grown woman. So it will fit in with our jumping back and forth in time really well.

I agree she looks innocent, but you can see a little wicked gleam to her eye there.:devil:

Glad you like the choice of character pic for Christian...we'll say he has a bit longer hair so she can fulfill that hankering.

My idea for her costume during the masquerade
tumblr_morxeyPRE11snha7go1_500.jpg

tumblr_myfn52dbIS1qgxbgco1_500.jpg

Last edited:
My idea for her costume during the masquerade
tumblr_morxeyPRE11snha7go1_500.jpg

I like them them both, perhaps number one with the additon of the corset, could set her up to interact but with a little distance where she realizes the benefits of being on the other side first hand...perhaps we could use a little poetic license and Christian could give her a little red riding crop to go with her costumn :devil:

tumblr_myfn52dbIS1qgxbgco1_500.jpg

mmm agreed.

Wax yes... use of the ugly ball gag nope ,unless she is the Domme and then why not if her client is into them. :D

Yes, yes and more yes :rose::

mmm agreed.

Wax yes... use of the ugly ball gag nope ,unless she is the Domme and then why not if her client is into them. :D

Yes, yes and more yes :rose::

I was going to customize it to fit the theme of the masquerade just a bit more, but we can certainly give her that crop.

Glad you like the others...no ball gag, but what about the blindfold?

tumblr_mu2lsirJZ11rpgejjo1_500.gif

Don't know where this will fit with what we have planned, but this speaks to me. It says it belongs here for some reason.

Mmmm yes.:rose:

tumblr_mu2lsirJZ11rpgejjo1_500.gif

Don't know where this will fit with what we have planned, but this speaks to me. It says it belongs here for some reason.

I totally agree I see this as a poignant moment between Christian and Jenny , perhaps they have come together in a moment of shared grief. This could be also the beginnings of a transition from sub to Domme for Jenny. Perhaps their attempted coupling was unsuccessful for what ever reason he is still dressed, perhaps she sensed he needed more to get him going. "What is it you really need Christian , what is it that you have been hiding from me? The gentle stoking became a sharp slap . "Perhaps this?

It could equally be an unexpected visit from Daemon after Jenny is fully ensconced in her new roll. He had watched her at the club and longed for his submissive back, in a moment of weakness he took off with her. "Take your clothing off for me little one." Another poignant moment when she must transition back.

Last edited:
Cool blindfolds are a yes. I remember reading Nora saying she especially hated wearing blindfolds since it kept her from seeing Soren's beautiful body in action. She also said she hated being gagged since it deprived her of making witty retorts and rousing his passions.

It was the poignancy of that gif juxtaposed with her kneeling and naked that spoke to me. Glad you like it. We'll load that into our ammunition clip and wait for the perfect opportunity for it. Either with Christian or Dameon.

Uh oh is it Dameon or Daemon? Either works for me, I just want to know so I don't screw up on my own character's name.

Also do we want to include characters for Griffin or Samantha?

Cool blindfolds are a yes. I remember reading Nora saying she especially hated wearing blindfolds since it kept her from seeing Soren's beautiful body in action. She also said she hated being gagged since it deprived her of making witty retorts and rousing his passions.

Grins....I would agree with Nora but a blindfold also afford clarity and the ability to concentrate, it almost brings with it a sixth sense , so I think that might have been true but Jenny will have evolved a bit maybe lol

It was the poignancy of that gif juxtaposed with her kneeling and naked that spoke to me. Glad you like it. We'll load that into our ammunition clip and wait for the perfect opportunity for it. Either with Christian or Dameon.

Perfect :rose:

Uh oh is it Dameon or Daemon? Either works for me, I just want to know so I don't screw up on my own character's name.

Daemon, sorry I am notorious for my bad spelling..I spell check and edit to death when I am writing but am laxy in forum ,PM and IM.:eek:

Also do we want to include characters for Griffin or Samantha?

Unsure I will continue reading and get back to you.

Easier to reply in quote :rose:

Back