Play with my tits

Well JRose, it looks like there are more NYC folk in the thread now. But if you still need some attention paid to those nipples -- and if you want to pay some attention to mine as they are also very sensitive -- drop me a note. While from LI, I'm in NYC for the next few months. Either way, I hope you're getting the lips, tongues, fingers and cocks on those beauties that you want! Happy holidays.
 
I do have a bit of a nipple fetish. I love nipples. I do enjoy playing with ones that aren't mine as well.
As a man I think my nipples are extremely sensitive. You can flick them and I instantly get hard but if you lick and suck them watch out it won't be long now.
 
I have the same problem and they're also lacking attention.
If you've already had some play and moved on.. I'll take your leftovers. I'm not too far from NYC.
 
Last edited:
thats kind of a strange request. you can talk to anyone you want luv ;)
 
thats kind of a strange request. you can talk to anyone you want luv ;)

Well, was hoping you found someone that was good and knew what they were doing and you could just give a referral. Guess not but it was worth a shot. ;):devil:
 
My hand holding you. Your nipple hardening against my palm...fingers finding ...pulling your nipples. Looking into your eyes watching you react. You watching me as a kiss is stolen. My lips find your neck...leave a trail of promises to return. Thumb and forefinger tugging at hour nipple kisses coming closer. Finding. Tasting rollng my tongue around your desire.

Wanting more
 
Back
Top