Brand new, please be gentle.

Almost yearly bump to this thread. Alone today, looking for a lady to explore with. Discreet, kinky, creative and would love to hear from you.
 
Missing the wonderful women I have met and the amazingly erotic conversations that have come out of that.

Looking for a new (or if we know each other, old) friend to have some fun with this evening. A reminder - I am discreet, and in to role-plays, and embrace fetishes.

Look forward to the evening!
 
Wow, twice in one week!

Bumping this up for an afternoon/evening with a likeminded woman. Had a great time the other day, and looking to replicate that today.

If that sounds good to you, please reach out!
 
Starting off the long weekend with relaxing at home. Looking for an adventurous woman for chat/phone.

Good looking male, accepting and embracing of fetishes, role-plays, etc.

Here is to finding someone for a Friday tryst!
 
Happy Saturday bump.

Single, discreet male looking for a female phone friend for a sexy afternoon. As I always say, discreet and open, embracing of role-plays or whatever is on your mind this afternoon.

Would love to steam up the sheets and leave one another worn and in rapture. Look forward to hearing from you.
 
Been way too long since I've been around these parts - I miss the amazing connections and friendships I have formed with some of you.

Always looking to meet new female friends - Read through the thread for a bit about me and my interests - good looking professional, intelligent/kinky/creative.

I am home all day, fresh from a workout and just looking for the right woman to spend some time with.
 
I have to laugh at the title of this thread, since it was so long ago, and with the help of you all - I am well versed, and experienced in the myriad kinks that this place has to offer.

Looking for a special woman today - ideally some chat, then phone. I am creative, good looking, intelligent, and aching for us to have a good time.

Any ladies want to take the plunge and make a new friend?
 
One of those days where I am free and totally naked after a long workout and shower.

I can't keep my hands off of my body, and am looking for the right woman to engage with, and drive each other wild.

Creative, good looking, sexy voice - I just need a likeminded woman to reach out - age/kinks don't matter, I am open to whatever turns you on.

Talk here for a few, and if we click, ideally audio Skype from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Bumping again. Met a new friend here the other day (Hello Robyn!) and had such an amazing experience that it was all I could think of when I woke.

Love to meet another female friend to spend some time together with today - discreet, kinky, creative, good looking, with a great voice I'd love for you to hear. Chat here for a bit, then maybe some Skype audio to get to know one another.
 
Back
Top