Wife and BBC

Thanks for the primer on how the interwebs work. So I go to a website like Google, type in a bunch of stuff I like, and high quality, safe, hit porn pops right up? Who knew the Internet could find you porn.

In all seriousness, I am aware of how to use search engines to search for porn. What I was looking for is suggestions to help cut through the clutter fit something good and that you would recommend. Thanks!
 
Wifes BBC

Wife has taken BBC and enjoys it. Have let her go out and get picked up by black stud and fucked at his place she has had them in her hotel room while on business and we have done mfm with them. Watched her take two BBC brothers once as well
 
Wife has taken BBC and enjoys it. Have let her go out and get picked up by black stud and fucked at his place she has had them in her hotel room while on business and we have done mfm with them. Watched her take two BBC brothers once as well
Would love to have my wife do all of those things-bar pickup, business trip, three way with me, three way with me watching.

I bought a nice looking black cock dildo and got what looks to be a hot "MILF goes Black" movie, but haven't had a chance to use either if them yet. I plan to put on the movie the next time we watch parm to get her juices flowing, then pull out the new toy and remind get of the waiter she thought was cute. Tell her I want to watch her suck him off, and role play that the dildo is really him. I would love for her to suck me off while she is fucking herself with her big new toy.
 
bbc

My wife had a black guy we have been talking to and went dancing a few times. He came over to the house and they had a great time, we only play safe but when he was done I went down on her, this is a major turn on knowing she just had a BBC inside her. I ate her out till she got off again then I got off not even touching myself just by eating her out. She likes BBC as well as white cock, she doesn't have a preferance just as long as she has fun.
 
Nice.....my wife and I have the same fantasy. Don't know that we would ever act on it but we use a nice black dildo that she really enjoys.....we both really get into it and she loves it when I fuck her with it...telling her how good it looks in her wet pussy. Makes for really hot sex!!
 
Finally

Finally watched the interracial MILF video last weekend. Had her go uP and told her to get dressed up in stockings amd garter belt, g-string and see through bra. Then brought out the we black toy and told her to pretend it was the waiter from a couple of weeks back. She inhaled that cick and worked it over well with her mouth while I watched, then used it in a variety of positions on herself while I watched. Finally she lay on her back and sucked me off while she fucked herself with it. I came all over her face while she came with "his" cock buried deep in her pussy.

She confessed that he has been her go to fantasy over the last couple of weeks, and she has been sneaking off more than usual to relieve herself. We decided we are going up to that Fridays to see if he is working tonight. Yay!
 
I can't get excited at the prospect of a wife and the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Does she do it on a reality TV show after the Ten O'clock News?

Or under the Newsreader's Desk?
 
=.=

My wife and I are having a threesome with a gorgeous, hard-body black guy with a great, well defined cock. The kind of beautiful cock that has great veins, un-cut but well defined cock head and a nice piss tube running from top to bottom. I'm watching him fuck her until she cums and "squirts" everywhere! After he cums in her, she goes down on him while I'm massaging his body and feeling how good he is. Then she offers his cock to me to finish sucking her juices and cum off him.

She is resting on the bed with her back against the wall as I lay back nestled between her legs with her titties pressed against me. He gets up on his knees and feeds me his cock. He's rubbing the head of his cock over my lips and around my nose, eyes and face. She is whispering in my ear how fucking sexy this is, and how hot and huge his cock is and how good it feels inside her, and what a good fucker he is. As I'm getting him hard sucking him, I run my tongue around and under his foreskin. She is feeling his cock going in and out of my mouth and rubbing the cheeks of my face to relax my facial muscles because his cock is so big it's stretching my lips. She's whispering "suck his cock baby... your so fucking hot with that black cock in your mouth... let him cum in your mouth... swallow him... taste him... feel how hard he is and lick his cock... run your tongue around his cock head... trace his veins and his piss tube with your tongue... now lick his nuts and suck his cock 'till he cums..." The dude is moaning and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth... getting ready to shoot his second load... and it's going down my throat! I try to swallow it all but there's way to much and it dribbles out of the corners of my mouth. She catches the drips with her fingers and licks it off. He takes his cock and rubs it all over my face and kind of slaps me with it and calls me his bitch. Then she tells me she wants him up my ass... she wants to watch him fuck me... she wants him in her ass. She is rubbing her titties on my neck and back as I recover. Then he leans over me and kisses her. Then he starts kissing me... my face, my ears, my neck, down my chest and sucks my nipples to my belly and to the top of my cock. Then he slides his mouth down over me... down over my cock. Oh My God! His mouth and lips are so fucking fine. Man this dude's mouth is soooooo fucking hot! My wife reaches around my chest and pulls me tight up against her until I can feel her hard titties poking me in the back. She is sweating some and kissing me on the side of my face and my ears and gently licking my neck and still whispering in my ear as she gives it soft tongue strokes between sentences. "Look at him... fucker's got your cock in his mouth... oh, baby watch him goin' down... comin' up now... licking your cock head... suckin' your cock... oh, baby I know that feels good... I bet that mother fucker can eat some pussy as good as he can suck cock." Jesus Christ this cock sucker is talented. He's licking my dick with long strokes from the tip of my cock head down to the base and around my nuts. He's gently, softly sucking in my bare balls and licking them... getting them wet with his spit. Now he's moving back along my piss tube and circling my crown and slipping his tongue in my piss slit. Oh! Fuck this is soooooooooo good! She's pinching my nipples and stroking my chest and fingering my navel like she's softly finger-fucking my belly. Now I'm rocking my hips upward into his mouth while he's groaning and whimpering with me so fucking hard my cock is aching. When he comes to the top I can see my veins straining and my cock is fiery red. He's licking the shaft and following my bulging veins with his tongue. Now he reaches up and forces two fingers in my wife's pussy and I can hear her catch her breath and softly groan in my ear and she tells him... "finger fuck me cocksucker. Yes... you feel that wet pussy... you make it wet fucker... suck his cock." He's now running his hand down under my nuts and fingers my asshole with her pussy juices. I'm just about ready to fucking explode. He is massaging my prostate, as he licks my pre-cum from the tip of my cock. Oh Jesus he's on the magic spot up my ass. Two or three finger strokes and... my nuts explode until I think I will pass out! I'm cumming deep in his throat... I see colors... I'm dizzy with pleasure. "Yes... baby yes... cum in that cocksucker's throat... now it's your turn to flood his belly with cum"... she is telling me so he can hear her. Swallow that cum you beautiful black sexy bitch!

I slide down on the bed until my head is resting on her pussy mound. He's looking up at us both and reaches under my legs and pulls my ass up to his face and starts licking my ass hole and sticking his tongue inside. "Watch this you white cunt... you do this?" "You do this kind of shit to him?.. you suck cock as good as me... you eat his ass... you lick the sweat and stink off his nuts?" She is finger fucking herself and cums hard when he talks to her. I can feel her squirt on the back of my head. I've got to taste her. I've got to drink her cum. I can't help it. I'm addicted to her "squirt"... I love it, I need it. When I roll over and put my face in her pussy and start drinking her in... he says, "oh yea mother fucker, I'm getting me a piece of that white ass hole now!" He licks me until I'm soaked with his spit and I can feel his cock head pressing against my pucker... now the head pops inside me. Oh this guy has got a huge cock head and it feels sooooooooooo good... I'm thinking stretch me fucker, get that black cock all the way up my ass... fuck me!!!



=.=
 
One of the times she let me watch was when she brought her first black man home; honestly, I kind of expected the stories and clichés to not be true, but damn, was I wrong ...
 
Hopefully it is safe again to dust off this thread.

Not much progress to report on this front. Haven't had any luck either time running into the waiter at the restaurant, but just the attempts have made us so hirny we can barely make it out of the parking lot. Both times we tried I made her take off her panties in the parking lot before we went in. She was so wet as I fingered her on the drive home she easily took that toy in her pussy. Love seeing the contrast of the dark toy and her pale skin.
 
She called to say she was going out for Happy Hour after work today. Wish me luck that this is the start of a naughty weekend.
 
Oh come now. You know you enjoy his posts. We all do. Ask him, he'll tell you. Just don't ask him to bare his ass. The sunlight is blinding.
 
I've had the pleasure of a couple of these. While they weren't necessarily larger than any other lover I've had, they were thicker and more veiny, which is just as nice.
 
Back
Top