New NC Thread!

Howdy neighbor. I'm near RTP.
Well, hello there, neighbor. :kiss:

Fayetteville here....Gorgeous day yesterday..still sunny today but a wee bit nipply today
Yes, quite nipply. ;)

I didn't realize how much so until my coworker, we'll call him Adam, caught a large group of young suits looking over at me as we waited for a table at lunch – pointing, gawking and one guy even licking his lips. [You see, inside it was way too crowded so we stepped outside until the little vibrator thingy went off. Why yes, I did offer to hold it. And yes, I did put it in my front skirt pocket.] :catroar:

Ok let me set this up just a bit...I had a busy weekend and didn't have time to do laundry so I didn't have the right bra to wear underneath the silk tanks I wear with my business suits. Ok yes, my tits are really big and I had no business wearing a demi cup push up lace number to work. But there's no way in hell I was going to wear a black, green, red, blue or flowery bra — or even worse NO bra — so the bra that barely covered my nipples won out.]

Back to the restaurant. So these young, very attractive guys in suits (damn they were hot – must have been at least 13 of them) are all getting hard staring at my rock hard nipples poking through the lace of my bra and showing through the thin silk of my top. Adam, himself only 3 years out of college, caught the boys staring and salivating, causing him to turn to see where they were looking. I heard him softly gasp, almost trying to hold back a moan as he tried to conceal a quick intake of breath. Not wanting to embarrass him, I pretended not to hear him. Instead, with sunglasses on and my head turned a bit so he couldn't tell I was watching him, I watched his thumb graze his swelling cock as he continued to fixate on my erect nipples.
I swear I could hear his cock swell to rock hard in mere seconds as he tried to hold back, tried to keep his hand out of his pocket and away from his huge cock. Damn, I've honestly never checked him out before but holy shit that fucking thing was half way down his leg and my pussy was dripping and aching for him to fuck me right there. With the temperature and the breeze, and watching his lips part a bit as he ran his thumb nail up and down his cock...I nearly came right there, knowing that all of these men were getting off looking at me and my incredible tits. Fuck, I may cum now just writing about it. :kiss: The vibrator thingy finally went off, sending a jolt to my clit which caused me to arch my back and throw back my head. Adam saw me and I awkwardly played it off as a laugh, pretending I saw someone trip nearby. We got up, he held the door for me, and as I walked into the restaurant I turned back to the group of guys and licked my lips as I made eye contact with them. I would have loved to fuck them all at once. Never fucked more than two at once but I'm dying to try more. I'm mad at myself for not finding out where they work or anything about them.
But now I know the bra to wear underneath that blouse. :) Now to find a way to fuck Adam while avoiding sexual harrassment.

Well, hello there, neighbor. :kiss:

Yes, quite nipply. ;)

I didn't realize how much so until my coworker, we'll call him Adam, caught a large group of young suits looking over at me as we waited for a table at lunch – pointing, gawking and one guy even licking his lips. [You see, inside it was way too crowded so we stepped outside until the little vibrator thingy went off. Why yes, I did offer to hold it. And yes, I did put it in my front skirt pocket.] :catroar:

Ok let me set this up just a bit...I had a busy weekend and didn't have time to do laundry so I didn't have the right bra to wear underneath the silk tanks I wear with my business suits. Ok yes, my tits are really big and I had no business wearing a demi cup push up lace number to work. But there's no way in hell I was going to wear a black, green, red, blue or flowery bra — or even worse NO bra — so the bra that barely covered my nipples won out.]

Back to the restaurant. So these young, very attractive guys in suits (damn they were hot – must have been at least 13 of them) are all getting hard staring at my rock hard nipples poking through the lace of my bra and showing through the thin silk of my top. Adam, himself only 3 years out of college, caught the boys staring and salivating, causing him to turn to see where they were looking. I heard him softly gasp, almost trying to hold back a moan as he tried to conceal a quick intake of breath. Not wanting to embarrass him, I pretended not to hear him. Instead, with sunglasses on and my head turned a bit so he couldn't tell I was watching him, I watched his thumb graze his swelling cock as he continued to fixate on my erect nipples.
I swear I could hear his cock swell to rock hard in mere seconds as he tried to hold back, tried to keep his hand out of his pocket and away from his huge cock. Damn, I've honestly never checked him out before but holy shit that fucking thing was half way down his leg and my pussy was dripping and aching for him to fuck me right there. With the temperature and the breeze, and watching his lips part a bit as he ran his thumb nail up and down his cock...I nearly came right there, knowing that all of these men were getting off looking at me and my incredible tits. Fuck, I may cum now just writing about it. :kiss: The vibrator thingy finally went off, sending a jolt to my clit which caused me to arch my back and throw back my head. Adam saw me and I awkwardly played it off as a laugh, pretending I saw someone trip nearby. We got up, he held the door for me, and as I walked into the restaurant I turned back to the group of guys and licked my lips as I made eye contact with them. I would have loved to fuck them all at once. Never fucked more than two at once but I'm dying to try more. I'm mad at myself for not finding out where they work or anything about them.
But now I know the bra to wear underneath that blouse. :) Now to find a way to fuck Adam while avoiding sexual harrassment.

Wow very hot!!!!

New here

26 m grad student here in Durham. In good shape very handsome n rock hard 24/7, anyone want to play?

54 near RDU airport. I gotta free day Friday, March 24 if a like minded female is interested.:)

29 M. Great shape. Also live near Boone. I'm in Winston, Greensboro and Raleigh A lot though. Anyone interested let me know.

Triad Teacher that writes Erotica Romance

50 WM who in the Triad Area. Would love to chat, talk, meet and exchange thoughts and ideas.

Hey

Hey 37/wm in the RDU area always looking to chat and have some fun! Any ladies in the area?

Back