Mom sitting on son's lap

khilraj2000

Experienced
Am a big fan of these type of storys...if anyone knows any good ones hit me up plz...thanks

Am a big fan of these type of storys...if anyone knows any good ones hit me up plz...thanks

Check out the all time most read stories toplist -- a number of these stories appear at the top of the list.

When you find ones you like, you can check out the recommended stories lists at the bottom of the story to find more.

My story Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom fits this mold, though not in a car.

HeyAll's Bus Ride With Mom is a hot variation on this plot line. It's currently no. 1 on the 30 day story toplist.

Nothing like having your mom on your lap as you feel yourself starting to grow, and then you feel her wiggle a bit.

I've written a lot of mom son, and read a lot as well. They are all suspensions of reality and to each their own, but for the life of me I can't wrap my head around that scenario-unless there was something building before the car ride, otherwise I roll my eyes.

But the reception they get-and with that limited premise they are all pretty much the same-proves I'm in the minority here.

Different strokes....etc....

I've written a lot of mom son, and read a lot as well. They are all suspensions of reality and to each their own, but for the life of me I can't wrap my head around that scenario-unless there was something building before the car ride, otherwise I roll my eyes.

But the reception they get-and with that limited premise they are all pretty much the same-proves I'm in the minority here.

I completely agree. I love mother/son incest stories, they get my blood pumping harder than pretty much anything else, but the mother-sitting-on-son's-lap scenario is just so hackneyed and lazy. I almost always skip them, as a matter of course.

I completely agree. I love mother/son incest stories, they get my blood pumping harder than pretty much anything else, but the mother-sitting-on-son's-lap scenario is just so hackneyed and lazy. I almost always skip them, as a matter of course.

"Almost" always, huh? You ain't fooling anyone, mate, they're your favourite, don't lie ;).

How about a satirical extrapolation? It's a long family convoy drive and all the women take turns sitting in Sonny's irresistible lap in the SUV's rearmost seat, his over-18 sisters, aunts, mother, grandmas, et al. Accidental slips abound because everyone's commando because hot weather and LIT. For fun, he impregnates them all. The cliffhanger ending hints at a sequel.

And the setting can be varied. Put mom in sonny's lap in the back seat of an overnight cross-country bus, or in a small plane, dog sled, amusement park ride, space capsule, canoe, overcrowded theatre (watching pr0n or not?) etc.

Apparently Freud and the ancient Greeks were on to something. They could have found plenty of material on the Lit site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

How about a New York subway? Either the train is so crowded that no one notices or the train is empty and stuck between stations for a while. I should write one as an experiment and see how it is received.

Mom-son lap stories are completely absurd. But they're lots of fun. I wrote one and had a blast writing it. And it did great -- no. 1 on the 12-month most-read story top list for over two months.

This is why they are popular: because in every single case dad is nearby, unaware of what mom and son are doing. The lap/seat convention is a way of making this happen. If you think about it, it's not an easy thing to contrive, and the lap/seat convention is a really effective way to contrive it. Readers totally eat that up. The idea of mom and son getting it on in the backseat while clueless dad drives (or, in my story, watches TV while drinking beer) is irresistible. It's deliciously (if ridiculously) naughty. It's also a very simple device to trigger mom's and son's feelings for each other. Mom-son lap stories tend to be short and get to the point right away. Easy to write. Easy to read.

That's the other side of the Oedipus complex: competition with and disdain for dad.

Mom-son lap stories are completely absurd. But they're lots of fun. I wrote one and had a blast writing it. And it did great -- no. 1 on the 12-month most-read story top list for over two months.

This is why they are popular: because in every single case dad is nearby, unaware of what mom and son are doing. The lap/seat convention is a way of making this happen. If you think about it, it's not an easy thing to contrive, and the lap/seat convention is a really effective way to contrive it. Readers totally eat that up. The idea of mom and son getting it on in the backseat while clueless dad drives (or, in my story, watches TV while drinking beer) is irresistible. It's deliciously (if ridiculously) naughty. It's also a very simple device to trigger mom's and son's feelings for each other. Mom-son lap stories tend to be short and get to the point right away. Easy to write. Easy to read.

First let me say as someone who spent years always writing slow burn conflict driven taboo....cutting loose and writing some flat out absurd, but fun scenes are outright liberating:D

I've done the dad's right there stories(I have a series of anthologies "IF Dad only knew" and in each one there are three shorts about mom/son taking a risk of being caught. I've done different scenarios each with that mix of its hot, but in real life totally absurd, but never did that one. I think its a matter of persona; GP"s not to at this point....look I'm a writer, I'm weird.

That's the other side of the Oedipus complex: competition with and disdain for dad.

And those stories draw some attention from the LW trolls who seem to have an uncanny sixth sense that leads them to any story where some 'faggot cuck' has a wife getting laid by someone other than him.

Back