Girl Wants Sexy, Country

JuiceyFruit

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Posts
227
Well the title says a lot.


He usually dresses in jeans, gym shorts or just nice pressed pants. But when we went to a PBR show he came out in tight jeans, Wrangler style. Sadly not thought enough to see his dick print. He wore a tight button up shirt and working boots. My gawd, my pussy gushed.

If anyone’s interested in helping my naughty thoughts..hit me up
 
Last edited:
Well the title says a lot.

I’ve recently met a married man who isn’t overtly flirty but there’s sexual tension. Allot. So, I really want s story to help me not lose it!

He’s a red head, incredible body, green eyes. Personally is nice, dresses, can have a temper when he plays with his beer league friends, akawrard person

He usually dresses in jeans, gym shorts or just nice pressed pants. But when we went to a PBR show he came out in tight jeans, Wrangler style. Sadly not thought enough to see his dick print. He wore a tight button up shirt and working boots. My gawd, my pussy gushed.

If anyone’s interested in helping my naughty thoughts..hit me up

Can't imagine anyone not being overtly flirty with you, Juicey. Tight Wranglers or whatnot. Just saying. ;)
 
Infidelity...

The story is really about the building tension...the looks and innuendos, the jokes that aren't really jokes.

The story is about how your heart sinks and collapses in on itself when you miss seeing him, the surge that flows through you when he walks in... his bright eyes and natural easy grin. His body isn't as sexy as his confidence. When he looks at you--

How you're secretly jealous of his wife. You're sure--just sure--that she doesn't give him head. There's nothing you want to do so badly as suck his cock...to show him you can make his fantasy come true...

So the barbecue went later than expected and everyone drank a bit more than planned
 
Oh, but his wife, she isn't blind, she has noticed how you look at him. It's the same way she looked at him when they first dated.

Maybe...

If he was to return your gaze. To do more than look, and she caught you...

She had to think this through, is it better to catch you just before when both of your tension is greatest. Or during, if you seem game that might be best; or after, that has the guilt factor to consider.

How does she think you will react. Until he is inside of you, you just might go home and you know.. Yourself while fantasisi g about him. She knows that if you are anything like her once he takes you, you will do almost anything rather than give 'that' up. How will he react, is he eager, hesitant or maybe just flattered. She will let it play out, let you think that she doesn't suspect.

It's a really fun game that she is playing, is he a co-conspirator, just being friendly and playful or totally oblivious.

Hmmm... She has a quite yummy thought.

If she plays this right she have herself her delicious man-cake, and an eater too.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
What does this guy do for a living? If he's a plumber, your sink could need unclogged. If he's a farrier, your horse could throw a shoe. If you aren't married, there's no limit to what little thing you might need help with at your place...
 
"Working in the office at Pogue's (lumberyard), that is where I met Shane. Shane Ballad is one of three brothers who owned Drew Ballad Construction, one of our biggest customers"...

"It's wrong to think about sleeping with a married man, he belongs to his wife. This could blow up in so many ways. His family is a big customer and I am young, inexperienced and new. It would be me out of a job if it blows up."

It's only 1444 words right now but it will be done, someday...

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Back
Top