Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Very nice 5-star Black Tulip review on 16 May at Hookup Blogspot (http://boookup.blogspot.com/search?q=Dirk+Hessian) of the Civil War GM novella, Blue and Gray, by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt for GM historicals).

Excerpt:

“. . . I am quite surprised that the author was able to tell so much in such a short book.

“There is a very interesting study of character here. You know exactly where the two protagonists come from, their backgrounds, what happened to them, what their nature is, what they think, and their reactions when faced with very specific situations. . . .

“I’m not generally a big fan of war scenes and I get easily bored, but Dirk Hessian's description of historical facts, combined with what happen to Able and Josh, is done with great skill and finesse, everything is very fluent and never overpowering. It was like a movie to my eyes.

“Life has its own way of always taking care of things. At the end everything that happened to them, good or bad, made them stronger, wiser, and able to make the right choice. That was all at once interesting, disturbing, exciting, and original. I give 5 stars.”


12452581.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is another upgrade of cover for a previously published story. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Temple In The Jungle

Amazon: Temple In The Jungle

An airplane crashes in the Amazon jungle. The pilot survives and finally staggers into a small village. Before he dies, he tells a story of a temple, deep in the jungle.
A skilled kayaker is working for an expedition, financed by a university, trying to find traces of a couple of Indian cultures that are rumored to have lived in the general area some years ago.
Unfortunately, the expedition head dies of a heart attack. He's replaced by a young female graduate who has it piled higher and deeper.
The kayaker would have walked away from the project, except that he has certain incentive based bonuses built into his contract. He manages to make all of his bonuses, save one remaining plum.
The new head of the project then wants the kayaker to kayak up a stream and find the temple. She wants him to do the search despite the fact that there's a several hundred foot cliff to be climbed along the course of the stream.
The villagers did climb the cliff, but they tell the kayaker that it was very, very difficult to the point of almost impossible. The villagers trek through the jungle with basically just a rifle and a machete. There's no way the kayaker is going to climb the cliff that the villagers describe with a kayak and supplies strapped to his back.
Trying to talk to the witch is something like trying to talk to a tiger. The tiger doesn't understand what you say, doesn't care what you are saying and may claw you to death if that last proves more attractive than continuing to listen to you.
The witch finally orders him to kayak up the Western stream.
The kayaker pretends to agree with her in order to get the necessary provisions to allow him to kayak back down the Amazon and escape from the wicked witch. The kayaker then hitches a ride on a supply boat, to let him get to a point where he just might be able to reach the temple.
The kayaker then paddles up a side stream and finds a temple in the jungle.
The temple proves not to be an old Amerind structure, but instead a modern building with indications that it was built by those not of planet Earth.
Inside the temple, the kayaker finds a book that was obviously overlooked when the temple was abandoned. The book contains writing in alien and also a translation in Latin.
A Priest, further down the river translates the Latin. The Latin contains a vital warning for the people of Earth. However, the Priest believes it to be fiction.
The poor kayaker then finds himself with a vital message, that could affect the future of Earth and no way to deliver the message. What's he to do?

51UwRqrImmL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-46,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg


An urgent message, but how to deliver it?

Check it out! Temple In The Jungle
 
Last edited:
Released by BarbarianSpy on 18 May 2012 (and already the current #4 anthology best-seller at Allromanceebooks.com), a GM short story anthology, Grab Bag 2, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Grab Bag 2 follows along behind habu’s Grab Bag 1 story collection as a gay male anthology that is totally unstructured other than the twenty-one stories in the collection being offered in the order written. It also follows no coordinating theme other than the stories being designed to evoke arousal and the pleasant surprise of some new gay-male twists to some classic plotlines.

It exhibits the breadth and depth of habu’s overarching inspiration, his desire to always be exploring some new facet of locale, theme, character, or circumstance of being unapologetically gay and attracting and seeking in the real world—while often striving to bend that world to one more accommodating to the seekers’ desires.

The inspiration for the locales, characters, and themes of habu’s stories are complex and varied: they flow from his travels; his early careers; flashes of arousing images and circumstances emerging in that early-morning state between sleep and full awareness; his search in writing for ultimate satisfaction in male-to-male encounters; and experiences, observations, and “cautionary” tales that burble up into his memory from the past during conversations with friends and past—and current—lovers. As has become the hallmark of habu, this is a collection of tales (and tails) that are guaranteed to excite and stimulate—not just the mind. A true grab bag of surprises and pleasures that are sure to be savored more than once.

In this “bag” are twenty-one stories that adhere to no uniformity of theme in time, space, locale, or message and that have never been published to the market before.


EXCERPT:

“I think that was a very good session, Brandon,” Dr. Milton said at the door of his treatment room. “I think we’re coming along very nicely. Very nicely indeed.”

“Thank you, Doctor. I do feel quite refreshed. I was a little nervous when I came in today, but feel like I’m walking on clouds now.”

Brandon smiled at the man who was sitting in the waiting room as he left to walk uptown to the apartment he shared with his wife, Cindy. They’d been married for a year, and it really was her problems that had sent Brandon looking for help. His fear of the dark was ruining her sleep. The tossing and turning had sent them to separate twin beds already, something they both knew was unusual for near newlyweds, but it was the light that had really gotten to her. Brandon hadn’t been able to sleep—or do anything—in the dark. And Cindy couldn’t sleep with the lights on. After Dr. Milton had started treating Brandon, now the dark of night, in his own bed, didn’t cause Brandon to toss and turn and cry out in fear. They were thinking of exchanging the twins for a king already, and Cindy now only wore the night mask and had the sound machine on out of habit.

The man, not at all bad looking for his age, but probably pushing forty, smiled back at Brandon. He stood as Brandon was leaving. He was a professional type—probably a lawyer. But he hadn’t gone to pot. He had kept himself in good shape. Brandon was wondering what the man could be seeing Milton for as he got out of the elevator and walked out onto the street.

The man had been taking a wallet out of his pocket as he stood. Brandon’s office paid for his visits without Brandon having to pay anything. Norris had told him that they’d cover it as part of his executive training. They obviously liked his work, and it had only been the effects of his insomnia that had been holding Brandon back from promotion.

Brandon had stopped on the street. He had no idea why he was stopped, but when he saw that he was standing by the cashier’s booth to a movie theater, he had the sudden urge to go in. He had no idea what the movie was even, but it didn’t seem to matter.

The movie hadn’t started when he entered the theater. He moved to the top row of the balcony. Very few patrons were attending the showing, and all of them were much farther down, nearer the screen.
The lights went out and the movie started, one of the dark-atmosphere movies—and rather racy—all sorts of meaningful, longing looks and hoarse talking and grasping fumbling.

Brandon wasn’t alone. A man sat down next to him, in the dark. He put his arm around Brandon’s shoulders, and Brandon raised his arm, permitting the man’s hand to go under his pit and to clutch his chest on top of one of his pecs. The man’s other hand was in Brandon’s lap, unzipping him. . . . Brandon turned his face to the other man, not being able to discern the man’s features, although they looked slightly familiar, and the two kissed.



793690.jpg
 
Broken Book Five: Trials and Tribulations.

Now available on Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/165741

The Tale of forbidden lovers Mark and Megan continues. In the 5th installment of this epic series Megan recalls the beginning of her new drug free life, as well as the two trials that forever changed her brother. Megan is also faced with the decision of whether or not to accept her brother's offer of his heart and how a decision either way will forever change her life.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • broken5insidecover.jpg
    broken5insidecover.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 144
Broken Book Six: Careful What You Wish For.

attachment.php


Now available on Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/166323#longdescr

Like many brothers and sisters, Mark and Megan play games with each other. However, unlike most siblings, the majority of games they play are in the bedroom. Now those games have left the bedroom, spreading into a game involving their dark past and possible future together.

Megan is not happy about it. In the past the only secret mark had ever kept from her is about the secret " group" he is part of, and she could care less about that. But recently Mark has been keeping things from his big sister.

Big things, like why their father now hates him and refuses to disclose how he won the Winthrop trial. Mark also will not tell her what his long time friend, turned deadly enemy, Alex Warner had against him to almost make him leave the case.

When Megan presses Mark tells her some things are better left unsaid. He also reminds Megan that she owes him a very important answer and won't get anything until she answers.

As Megan tries to find the truth from both Mark and her father, she finds out from her father that supposedly mark hurt her in the past. She is confused as Mark has done nothing but protect her, especially one hellish night at a strip club where Mark almost died defending her from a gang hellbent on raping her.

Now she needs to know more than ever so let the games begin. As the siblings play word games and toy with each others emotions, Megan decides to push her brother with the ultimate bluff. In the end she wins, but it quickly becomes a case of be careful what you wish for.

This is book six of eight of the epic saga of Siblings with Benefits, Mark and Megan.
 

Attachments

  • broken6insidecover.jpg
    broken6insidecover.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
A new release...

Long time coming. I haven't had anything out in awhile. But never fear, I am working on at least one story to be released here on Literotica.

Anyway, I have a new release out through Excessica.


a_place_to_call_home_200x300.jpg

A Place To Call Home
by Vivian Vincent

Available now through excessica.com:
http://www.excessica.com/books/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=565

BLURB:

Sheryl Brewster, one of the best investigative reporters for the Detroit newspaper, The Gazette, is assigned to do an in-depth story on the homeless in her city. She never expects to meet and fall for the charismatic J.C. Chandler. As she gets to know J.C., she feels more and more connected to him and eventually refuses to do the story. Too late, however, J.C. finds out who she really is and wants nothing more to do with her.

J.C. Chandler is content with living his life on the streets. That is until he meets Sheryl. She infuriates him, but at the same time, he’s drawn to her like no one else. Guilt over a past tragedy in his life keeps him from opening his heart to anyone else, but once he does, it’s shattered by Sheryl’s betrayal.

Can Sheryl and J.C. overcome their issues and find happiness with each other?

--

EXCERPT:

J.C. opened his eyes several hours later and glanced around at his surroundings, disoriented and briefly panicked about where he was. Then the memory of what had happened came back to him. The argument with the teenager. The stabbing. Hearing Sheryl reveal her true identity.

There was a dim light shining through the open curtains. J.C. pushed himself up in the bed and let out a low groan when the movement tugged on his wound. He glanced down and saw small drops of blood seeping through the gauze on his belly.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" Sheryl said as she stood near the curtains.

J.C. glared at her in anger. "Why do you care?"

"Because you've been out for the entire day, J.C. and because I feel partly responsible for you getting stabbed." She crossed the room to sit in the chair beside the bed. She reached for his hand and sighed heavily when he pulled away from her.

"Who are you, really? I know you're not homeless, so tell me who you are." His eyes flared with anger and hurt, Sheryl had to turn her gaze away from his.

"My name is Sheryl Brewster and I'm a reporter for The Gazette."

"And it was your job to expose my life to everyone willing to pay a buck fifty?"

"No, J.C. It wasn't like that."

"Then what was it like, Sheryl? I trusted you. I believed everything you told me. I thought we were friends."

"We are friends, J.C.” And I was beginning to feel we were becoming more than friends. “My editor wanted me to do an article on the homeless in this city. He wanted to know why people ended up the way they were—"

"So you latched on to some poor sap who could give you the information you needed to do your story. You used me."

"No," she said, trying desperately to hide her tears. "I was—I wanted to—"

"You wanted to what, Sheryl? You wanted to see how much of my life you could exploit just so you could do your job?" J.C. ignored the pain shooting through his body as he swung his feet over the side of the bed and stood up.

J.C. glanced around the room and spotted his clothes folded neatly on a chair in the corner. He grabbed them, shoved his arms into the shirt sleeves then slipped it on over his head. As he pulled on his jeans, he glanced around for his shoes. "Did you take my shoes?"

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere away from here, away from you," he said, spotting his shoes in the small basket under the bed.

"You're in no condition to go any—"

"I'm not staying here."

She still fought to hold back her tears. "J.C., please, don't go."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?"

"Because you just got stabbed!"

"Not a good enough reason." He headed for the curtain and glanced left then right, looking for a way out.

"J.C., please! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!" Sheryl said as she followed him.

"Save it, Sheryl. I can't believe a word you say anymore. You people are all alike," he said, rushing through the double doors toward the exit.

"J.C.! Dammit, J.C., come back here!"

He didn't stop, he didn't respond. He needed to get as far away from her as possible. To think I was actually beginning to feel something for her! He stalked down the sidewalk toward the road.

=====

Also available through All Romance Ebooks:
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-aplacetocallhome-812759-340.html

and

Amazon Kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Place-To-Call...?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1338838857&sr=1-1
 
Last edited:
Broken Book Seven: Dark days


attachment.php


now on Smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/168334

Megan just learned the meaning of be careful what you wish for. In Book Six she pushed Mark to reveal why her father hates him. To her chagrin she finds out that its because her father now knows the truth, that Mark and Megan were lovers.

However in a desperate ploy to save his sister from being disowned by her father, Mark convinced Doug that he fed Megan drugs to sleep with him. Doug believed him, but has told Mark he is dead to him. Mark further revealed that Doug knew through pictures that were sent to him by Alex Warner as revenge for Mark winning the Winthrop trial.

After a heated argument during which Megan doesn't give Mark the answer he is looking for, he explodes and tells her they are through, to go back home and take care of her career. Heartbroken, Megan returns to her parents house where she once again begins to read her journal.

These entries are the ones she swore she would never read. The entries that contain not only the night that her addiction caused Megan and Mark to turn on each other, but also her horrific last days under the influence of heroin.

Living in Hell's Kitchen, Megan has been slowly killing herself with heroin and is ready to die. To find peace in her forest and leave behind a life during which she feels she has caused nothing but pain.

But before she does, Megan tries to help a friend that has helped her. One good deed before she leaves this world. That good deed leads to mark finding her and Megan learns that although she has given up on herself, that her brother never will.

Along with those entries comes a revelation, that Megan does truly love her brother, but is it too late to convince him of that?

This book is the next to last in the epic Broken series and will deliver the answer as to whether or not Mark and Megan will become more than, or simply remain, Siblings with benefits.
 

Attachments

  • Broken7insidecover.jpg
    Broken7insidecover.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Another republish, with new cover. Comments solicited

Changeling

Amazon: Changeling

The police are searching for Pierre and Pierre decides that it would be a good time to investigate the mysterious forest that the locals call Darkwood.
Pierre find his way into Darkwood, without too much trouble.
He then seems to find something lurking near him in the dim light that filters through the tangle boughs of the tall trees of Darkwood. The something is quick and shy, with a flash of gold. Suddenly, the golden creature shyly moves into a shaft of sunlight near the far edge of the clearing.
Pierre quickly determines that it's a girl! A lovely nude girl with golden hair and luminous eyes. Now, she doesn't try to hide herself or move back into the forest. Instead she moves shyly forward a step or two and says, "I am the dryad of Darkwood Giant. I may not move far from my tree.”
Pierre is then to learn a lesson about magic and enchanted girls.

41CO%2B%2BudJxL._AA160_.jpg



A lesson for a scoundrel.

Check it out! Changeling
 
Last edited:
Relaunched on 10 June 2012 by BarbarianSpy, an expanded version of the GM novella, Trip Money, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt)


BLURB:

It was not a good day for Ben. He’d stumbled upon the sight of his best friend, Digger, in the sack in their shared university dorm room with his girlfriend, Stacey, who had put off his own advances because she was “saving herself for marriage.” Then suite mate J. D. both lets Ben know that Digger and Stacey had been going at it all semester and then comes on to Ben himself. Confusion sets in when Ben realizes that he was more attracted to Digger than to Stacey when he’d seen them in the act. Ben doesn’t know for sure who he wants, but he is soon put on the spot when Digger calls for a beach trip to his parents’ Nags Head vacation house for the whole gang. Ben doesn’t want Digger and Stacey going to the beach without him, but he doesn’t have the money for the trip.

Enter older gym buddy Clint with an interesting business proposition to help Ben earn his traveling money, a proposition that only adds to the pressures and confusions Ben has fallen prey to.

A shorter version of this book was previously published, with the same title, by eXcessica Publishing LLC.


EXERPT:

“So, what’s the business deal, Clint?” He really had me wondering here.

Clint paused for a minute, picked up his beer, took a swig and put the beer can back, and repositioned his hand. Then he posed the killer question in a low, husky voice. “Ever done it with a man before, Ben?”

I was shocked and getting a little shaky. But I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. Those workouts in the gym; Clint had looked me over pretty good and sometimes I felt he had his hands on me when he was spotting me, a little longer and more personally than I thought was necessary. I had never said anything about it, because I guess I found him attractive and I had gotten a little electric charge out of the attention and touches. I noticed the type of guy he gravitated to at the gym—only the best-looking hunks.

“No.” I managed.

I could hear his breathing get heavier. He seemed excited that I hadn’t done it with a guy before—or at least said I hadn’t. Maybe it made no difference to him as long as I said I hadn’t. But I hadn’t, in fact. Nothing beyond thinking about it lately.

Now I was thinking about Digger, though. Feeling guilty that my thoughts went directly to Digger, but beginning to accept that I’d like to do it with Digger. And there was J. D., who I knew wanted to do it with me, and who was a real in-shape hunk—and black. Since I’d seen him in the shower room with Payne, I’d had fantasies about black skin on white. But actually do it? “No,” I repeated, determined, “and if this . . .”

“We can make this very easy for you, Ben. I have no idea how much money you need, but we can discuss this in terms of levels, and I’ve got lots of money to invest. You can stop it at whatever comfort and need level you want. Doesn’t that sound fair and attractive?”


824075.jpg
 
Broken Book Eight: Until Death Do Us Part!

The conclusion to Broken, featuring material so graphic it was banned from Literotica. Now on sale at Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/169861

Since Mark moved down to Chicago to live with Megan, not as her brother, but as her lover, life couldn’t be better. Megan’s friends only know him as her lover and after two decades she has finally told her mother of her forbidden love for her brother.

In addition to that, her career as an artist is taking off, and most importantly? The two of them are madly in love and never been happier. For the first time in their lives Mark and Megan feel complete. After a lifetime of heartache and pain the two of them have finally left their dark past behind. Or have they?

In Rhode Island, Megan forced Mark to to tell her the secrets he had been keeping from her, the ones he was kept to protect her. The one secret that remained was that of the group Mark is a part of.

Megan never pushed on that, because she didn't care. After all it was only a sex group. A bunch of powerful dominants meeting up and swapping sex stories. Megan is about to learn how wrong she was.

For Mark's group The Circle is about far more than sex. They are about power and advancement and are comprised of some of the most powerful people in the country. Although he has retired from the Circle, Mark is called upon by their leader, notorious witch Abigail Lefay, to perform one more favor.

Taking a job with the Chicago DA's office, Mark is enlisted to put away a drug lord whose son is a former member of the Circle. When Mark succeeds so does Abigail's plan. Maxime Ruine,one of the most dangerous men in the country has come forward to exact revenge for his fathers arrest.

But Abigail's plan goes awry and rather than attacking her, Ruine goes after Mark. Mark is no stranger to violence, but Ruine is a not only an accomplished fighter, but a true voodoo priest. Ruine is also totally insane.

In a bloody home invasion, Ruine learns that Mark Phillips knows a thing or two about insanity. Ruine has not come alone, but with The Voice out and as dangerous as ever, and The Dog lurking in Mark's mind. The stage is set for one of the most violent confrontations ever witnessed.

But things go bad and as Mark lies near death in a hospital, Megan is drawn into the protection of the Circle, where she learns just how dangerous the group, especially their high mistress Abigail truly is.

While her brother and true love struggles to survive, Megan learns not only about his group, but of Abigail's horrific past.

Will Mark survive to spend the rest of his life with his loving sister, or are the two of them truly destined for an end as dark as their pasts?

Find out in the novel length conclusion to the Broken Saga!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • broken 8 inside.jpg
    broken 8 inside.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 84
Dishonor Among Thieves

Amazon: Dishonor Among Thieves


I was dating Linda not so long ago. Linda is one hot looking chick, but she's as dishonest as the night is long. She disappeared one night with my rebuilt custom Harley. She never came back to me, but instead shacked up with one Billy. Linda doesn't have the contacts to sell the Harley, but the word on the street is that Billy does. Now Linda and Billy are living the high life. I can't prove anything, but the money to finance the high life Linda and Billy are living has to have come from the sale of my former Harley.
I owe Linda and Billy one and I see a way to pay them back and make a little of the cost of the stolen Harley back.


41zHVFRMCqL._BO2,204,203,200_.jpg


You sold me out, now it's payback time!

Check it out! Dishonor Among Thieves
 
Erotic Romances

I have recently published two collections of my literary, romantic erotic stories.

Erotic Romances by David Cain

and

Flowers of Malinov by David Cain

Erotic Romances is also available in three volumes and sometimes the kindle versions are free.

Anyone who reads and enjoys my work is encouraged to review the book. I can use all the support I can get.

"One night, months after, I made love to Anna and in the very moment of ecstasy, a realization struck me. There, in her eyes, as a giddy laugh passed over her lips, I found the instant of beauty that is there, frozen into that infernal painting. I left our bed almost as quickly as it is conceivably possible to abandon a woman in the throes of love, and I rushed down here and gazed into the eyes of the painting and I knew I was right. In the strokes of his brush, Pandolf had broken my heart. Anna had shown him the ecstasy of her soul." - from the story "Duchess"

They can be found at my Author Page on Amazon </e/B0086G87D2>

enjoy

David Lord Malinov
 
Last edited:
I kind of trapped myself for this one. How could I find a cover that would match up with the title? I think I suceeded. Comment?

Big Cock

Smashwords: Big Cock

Jim Mack is an 18-year-old man, growing up with a very large cock.
Hannah is a rich lady who owns a near bankrupt factory. Heather is Hannah's 18-year-old daughter. Hannah could still be a rich lady, it the factory goes bankrupt. However, lots of people would be out of a job.
In order for the company to survive, Hannah and Jim have to take part in a customer sex party. Hannah and some hired girls screw customer executives and Jim screws the other owner lady. The company survives and Jim gets to be Supervisor.
The company is still on shaky ground and a major customer wants to screw his own 18-year-old daughter. The only way that the daughter will do what her father wants is if she's not the only daughter screwing her father and there's also a new convertible involved. Both Hannah and Heather have to screw, if the company is to survive. The action is successful and the company again survives. Jim is then promoted to Assistant Manager.
The company is now poised to survive, when an opportunity arises for the company to move from survival to prosperity. A black owned company wants a sex orgy and they can't get it back home. If Hannah's company will set up the orgy, Hannah's company will get contracts that will let her company prosper and jobs will be safe. By now, Jim sets things up and recruits the requested girls. The requested girls are white, black and Asian. Jim then has to test the girls. In an inspired move, Jim also furnishes a fully dressed 'Secretary' to 'run things.' The orgy is on and it's wall to wall sex. The Hannah, Heather and the hired girls service the customers. When the customers need a bit of rest, the girls show them a bit of girl-girl action. Jim services the black owners wife. The black owner then decides that he has to have the 'Secretary.' Jim then 'forces' the fake Secretary to service the black owner. The party then runs until the black guys can't get it up anymore, even with lip service on their cocks. The orgy is a success and the black owner signs a profitable new contract. Hannah's company will now operate at a nice profit and all is well. Jim gets promoted to Manager.
Hannah's company then needs to do an installation in Hawaii. Jim has been pushing the technical staff pretty hard and he lets as many of the staff go in the Hawaii trip as he can. The unsupervised technical staff then decides to rent some Hawaiian pussy. Of course, the wives of the technical staff find out and the wives want revenge, divorce is even discussed. Then the ladies want the professional staff Xmas party to be a strip bar party. Jim tries to talk them out of it, but to no avail. Hannah tries to talk them out of it, but to no avail. Jim then sets up a private strip bar party. Hannah and Heather will have to be waitresses at the party and they will have to go topless, if all of the other ladies do.
The wives work up some strip routines for the party, mostly pretty lame. One exception is a mousey little lady who obviously can't play the topless stripper role. However, no one thinks to tell Mousey and she steals the show. Mousey gets topless and then nude. The rest of the ladies try to keep up, but they mainly get naked.
The party ends with several of the ladies exiting the party in the nude.



b9be8129e12fad22186d3c9f30df5ddfa5f5e55f


Size can make you a star.

Check it out! Big Cock
 
Last edited:
Reluctant Romance Anthology

M/M anthology by: Victoria Blisse, Sara York, Lily Sawyer, Nephylim, AJ Jarrett, M.A. Church, MC Houle, and Julie Lynne Hayes.

Sometimes true love is reluctant to blossom and needs a little bit of coaxing in order to come out. But a strong will and a heart filled with determination will triumph every time! The authors of the Bigger Briefs present to you these m/m tales of lovers who just need a gentle prod to push them into the relationship they’ve been yearning for.

Available at ARe http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-reluctantromanceguysandguys-836962-144.html

My story in the anthology is called Changing His Mind by M.A. Church


Blurb:

Shy and afraid to trust, Zane holds everyone at arm’s length after his big secret is disclosed and his life is changed. Then he meets Neil who won’t take no for answer and is determined to change Neil’s mind about taking a chance on love.



Excerpt:

Neil watched the sexy guy sitting by the pool. For the past week he’d been trying to talk to him—trying being the operative word; he gave a whole new meaning to shy. When Neil first sat down and introduced himself, the guy blushed. Blushed! Who in this day and age blushed? And trying to get him to speak was like pulling hen’s teeth.


Neil did finally get a name—Zane Davis. The only reason he hadn’t given up was that spark of interest he saw in Zane’s eyes. That, and a fluttering in his own chest, wouldn’t let him give up. And damn, Zane was gorgeous, too—wavy blond hair fell over big, coffee-colored eyes; he had a cute little dent in his chin and a well-toned, lightly tanned body with a nice dusting of silky blond hair on his legs and arms.


"And here I go again, back in the trenches." Neil used his key card and opened the gate to the pool.
 

Attachments

  • 836962.jpg
    836962.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
Yet another re-post, with a new cover. I'm looking for feedback here.

Give Terrorism A Chance

Amazon: Give Terrorism A Chance

The government has captured alleged terrorists, who claim that they are a part of the Holy Army.
The terrorists have a trail, of sorts.
The terrorists claim that they will conquer the country and the Holy Army will then rule.
The Judge then gives the captured men the chance to do exactly that, more or less.
The captured men then learn to be careful of what they wish for.


51Ufn5phnrL._BO2,204,203,200_.jpg



Fiction, but a real solution to a terrorist problem.

Check it out! Give Terrorism A Chance
 
Last edited:
Expanded Relaunch on 23 June 2012 (of the eXcessica book Flying High) by BarbarianSpy of habu’s “tip-of-the-iceberg” sweep through his GM life, now titled Flying High, Diving Deep. (habu is a pen name of sr71plt):

Blurb:

A Factional Memoir of the Gay Life of habu

Flying High, Diving Deep provides a three-decade memoir of the gay portion of a male bisexual's awakening to, nearly unfettered enjoyment of, and sometimes bittersweet reflections on the active gay lifestyle on the international scene in the latter third of the twentieth century. The author was a male model and film actor who turned to international intelligence service during the Vietnam War era, a career that started off in the stratosphere as an SR71 photo-reconnaissance jet pilot and moved on to more earth-hugging intelligence and diplomatic service in Asia and the Middle East.

Although coming late in his late twenties to the gay scene, the author's sexual encounters and experience blossomed quickly in the exotic, sexually free, risk taking, and pre-AIDS environment of Bangkok, Thailand. Flying High, Diving Deep covers the high points of the author's sexual experiences in twenty-five short stories that are chronologically laid out. These stories take the reader from the author's male-male initiation in Bangkok in the mid 70s through sexual encounters during stints in Japan and the Middle East to the concluding years of the last decade of the twentieth century as he thought his gay life activity was waning, only to be joyfully reawakened.

The author provides a no-holds-barred, insightful, never shirking from bittersweet remembrances series of snapshots that move from the free, sensual, “anything goes” international gay scene through the realities of the horror of AIDS to appreciation for the deep, lasting relationships that arise from the world of men loving men.

This is the expanded relaunch of the eXcessica anthology, Flying High.


REVIEW:

“This well-written memoir of illicit bliss will arouse and titillate you. It is rather like reading just the sexy bits of a historical novel. You can read this book as erotica (it’s hot!) or you can read it as history (it’s thought provoking, to say the least). The poignancy of the young man in the beginning of the book contrasts with the power of the older man at the end, and leaves the reader both thoughtful and enlightened.” —Carole, Rainbow Reviews

848550.jpg
 
The Cruiserweight’s Daughter
AMAZON KINDLE STORE: Buy Here for $2.99

Available in Paperback 2013

thecruiserweightsdaughter_cover_small.jpg


Autumn is now the grown-up daughter of retired cruiserweight superstar Brett Kerrigan, but in the love stakes she’s a heavyweight.

She is searching for two things: success as a wrestler, just like her father, and for the intoxication of intimacy – she longs for an injection of the real love her parents share for each other. Several failed relationships leave her disillusioned and alone.

Three men each play a prominent role in Autumn’s pursuit of professional and personal success: Peter Klass, a retired cruiserweight legend determined to help make Autumn a star while trying to reconcile his own personal and professional lives, Mike Stackhouse, the fellow student wrestler who wins Autumn’s heart while on the edge of stardom with International, the world’s largest stage in professional wrestling, and Marcus Tucker, Brett’s personal assistant, the shining star of Peter’s cruiserweight class, and one of Autumn’s closest friends – and confidant – who once harbored a crush on her.

One night following the graduation show at Brett’s academy, the lives of Autumn and one of these men took a turn no one expected – yet affected those around them who cared the most.

Will her relationship with Mike survive the pressures of both their budding careers and that
fateful night?

Or will she once again be a singles performer in the romance division


BOOK TRAILER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN_FaWhFYU
 
Last edited:
I may have posted this here before, but I really feel good about this review:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004SC1NFW/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Good for you Box!

I want to add that as I read this review I looked down at the bottom and of course Shades of gray is being advertised.

All the way across the page the first and second books twice each. Are you kidding? They can;t even add another book on the page they're duplicating this thing?

Like it needs more advertising.
 
An entirely new murder adventure story.

Grasshopper Winter

Amazon: Grasshopper Winter

I grab Nola and put her into the passenger seat of her car. I grab her keys, using the purse clip that she uses to find the keys herself. I dump a duffel bag into her lap.
I go around and get into the driver's seat. I back the car out of the garage and then drive and lecture. “Do you know what they intended to do to you, Nola?”
Nola looks at me, still in shock. “They … they … they would have raped me, all of them!”
“You were nothing more than a piece of meat to them. The Mexicans, if not Jerry, might well have killed you when they finished, so that they could make sure that you never told anybody. Do you understand?”
Nola says, “Then you maybe saved my life.”
“Nola, I saved your life. Now, you have to save your life. You have to drive your car away from here. You have to drive at the speed limit. You have to use anger to overcome the shock. They wanted to kill you. The authorities will still kill you, as accessory to murder, if you let the shock distract you. Do you understand?”
Nola says, “I was just something to use and then throw away. They wanted to destroy me. I won't let them destroy me!”
“That's the way you need to think. You can survive. You will survive. All you need to do is just drive away from here, from San Diego. Concentrate on driving.”


61mYr-A3yJL._BO2,204,203,200_.jpg


A really unusual murder adventure story!

Check it out! Grasshopper Winter
 
Last edited:
Launched on 15 July 2012 by BarbarianSpy, Constantinople, a new historical GM novella by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt). This GM romance and action/adventure providings a sweeping retelling of the White Russians’ flight through the Crimea and Constantinople in the early 1920s.


BLURB:

What does an auxiliary member of the tsar’s family do as the Bolsheviks reach out to strangle the last vestiges of White Russian society in the aftermath of the 1917 Russian Revolution? As others of the Russian nobility did, young Count Pyotr Romanov, sent by his family in St. Petersburg to the southern Russian city of Kazan to join the cadets of the Imperial Military Academy for safety, escapes from immediate peril to a false safety. Kazan proves not to be far enough, and by 1920 Pyotr, forced to rely on a grasping and controlling academy professor who initiates him in man love, is fleeing first to Novorossiysk, to be evacuated to the Crimea, and then, just as the Bolsheviks are poised to overrun that peninsula into the Black Sea, he is evacuated by sea to Constantinople.

Along the way, and once spit out in Constantinople along with hundreds of other destitute White Russians, Pyotr lives by his wits and his ability to survive by using men who want to use him.

During his struggle to survive he has also pursued the mysterious Katya Betskoya, who harbors a shocking secret and who he has saved from being trampled on the dock at Sevastopol before he is evacuated to Constantinople to live by selling his body on the streets, eventually becoming a chauffeur to a Greek importer. From thence, he finds himself in the Turkish port of Smyrna, where, once again, he is put in physical danger and is caught up in another pogrom, this time pitting Turks against Greeks and Armenians. The illusive Katya appears here, this time in the role of Pyotr’s savior, and he faces yet another need to evacuate to relative safety.

While becoming less and less enchanted by the White Russian cause and more determined to remake himself into a new person and to win Katya, Pyotr gives himself over to the lusts of other men to survive and live against the backdrop of some of the most momentous events to occur in the Black Sea region in the 1920s. This is almost as much a history of the calamitous times as it is of the personal struggle to survive and thrive of a young nobleman in a time of revolution and chaos.


Excerpt:

The two young men froze as the sound of a voice calling up from the riverfront reached their ears.

“He’s calling me,” Pyotr said, as he used the break in the tension of the moment to permit him to struggle out of Vasily’s grasp and rise up on his knees.

“Your minder calls, yes, and you must go.”

The voice was calling Pyotr’s name—insistently.

“We are at the beck and call of any of the faculty, Vasily. You know that.”

“Yes, but Grigory Orlov is especially attentive to you.”

“My father requested that he be.”

“But I’ll bet your father doesn’t know what Orlov has in mind for you. He wants to take you, Pyotr. Everyone knows that. And everyone knows what Orlov wants from the cadets who attract him.”

“Why is that different from what you want?” Pyotr had stood up and waved at Grigory Orlov, who was standing at the entrance of the academy’s boathouse. Orlov spied Pyotr and beckoned to him. Vasily, who was still sitting on the ground, was outside of Orlov’s range of vision.

“I am young and virile. And titled, as you are,” Vasily answered, his voice edged with bitterness and scorn. “What is Orlov? He is old and is no better than one of our servants. He trained here, but he is not a general. He is only good enough to teach—and to debauch as many of the cadets as he can. He isn’t worthy of you.”

“He’s a faculty member, and he’s seen me. I must answer his call and go down to him.”

“Of course you must. But beware of him. He wants only one thing from you. And you are too good to be deflowered by the likes of him.”

Pyotr could find no answer to that, so he turned and worked his way down the slope to the harbor walk and then to the door to the boathouse. Orlov had already entered the boathouse. He turned in the dim light of the interior, with the reflection of the waves lapping at the side of the academy yacht sending a dancing pattern on the ceiling of the chamber.

“We leave by truck in the morning,” Orlov declared.

“Do you know where we go now?” Pyotr asked.

“Yes, to the Black Sea, to Novorossiysk, to join the army of Admiral Kothak. But do not tell the other cadets. Kothak intends to impress them into service. We need every solider now, no matter how young or ill trained, to enlist in keeping the Bolsheviks from taking our Black Sea ports.”

“It sounds rather hopeless,” Pyotr said.

“It’s never hopeless. We are the ruling class. The communists cannot sustain this for very long. The people will come to the aid of Mother Russia.”

“Soon, I hope.”

“That is not why I sought you out,” Orlov said. He had pulled Pyotr toward him, and turned the young man so that his back was pressed into the side of the yacht that was pulled into the boathouse and that was slowly bobbing in the water next to the boathouse walkway. “We will be traveling for days, and I don’t know how soon we will be able to couple again. I must help supervise the pack out and you will be busy too. Lay on your back on the decking of the vessel. I want to have you again now, while I can.”

Pyotr obediently laid on the deck of the boat and lifted his legs, while Orlov took hold of the waistband of the young man’s sweat pants on either side and pulled them off his legs. The heel of one of Pyotr’s feet pressed into the wet decking of the boathouse walkway and his other leg raised up Orlov’s torso, the young Russian count moaned softly as Orlov’s mouth went to the cock that was still half hard from the recent attentions of Vasily’s fist.


877017.jpg
 
Back
Top