Buxom's busting out all over

Just found this thread & I've now subscribed. Keep up the good work 'Buxom' - the um 'fan-base' is growing (& we love what we see!) :D

Mmm, what were you making? Not sure it matters when looking at the apron.

I was making curry - nom nom!

I've been enjoying a little sun on my shoulders this afternoon - come on summer I'm bored of winter now!

That's amazing!

I've been enjoying a little sun on my shoulders this afternoon - come on summer I'm bored of winter now!

I enjoy a little moon on my lap, maybe we can work something out pretty girl ;)

Not going to complain about the weather allowing you to wear less clothing

*Peeks in*

*Sighs* I was hoping to find a hot muffin this morning in need of a thorough buttering............;)

Sorry I got a weird silent migraine last night & had to go to bed, luckily I'd recovered enough by the time hubby came to bed. This morning I've been working & now Hubby is having an afternoon nap - I'll try & get him to take something tonight xx

Hey just had a short visit on your thread and thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of it! Thank you! :rose:

Wow just caught up with the last few pages, would love to do a lot more than just snog you in public, very hot pics gorgeous x

I know what the F stands for in your bra size. It stands for Fun! :D

Back