Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to kiss Paris when you're done.

I'll be sitting here, playing with my clit, watching Paris get it from you two horny studs...until she calls me over to help...

;)
Seeing you waiting over there is just going to make us harder and hotter; Paris is in for quite a night, but I'm sure she can handle it...
 
Why don't you lie on your back, Paris? Your choice who you want to taste, and who gets the other end... After all, the lady must also have her say.
 
I want to look into your eyes as the thick rich rivers of cum spill out onto you. You work so hard to get us thick and horny and throbbing you deserve to see your reward. And seeing your face as that happens is likely to get us hard again in record time....

So you like looking in my eyes as you slide your cock back and forth in my mouth?

Paris.:kiss:
 
I get to kiss Paris when you're done.

I'll be sitting here, playing with my clit, watching Paris get it from you two horny studs...until she calls me over to help...

;)

Mmmmmm. Playing with Paris while Stacy watchs and strokes her hot little clit? Sensory overload I think. I feel like I'm auditioning for The Beatles. Admittedly a WAY hotter version. With more cum.
 
So you like looking in my eyes as you slide your cock back and forth in my mouth?

Paris.:kiss:

Guilty. I'll look away and you'll feel the thickness noticably increase in your mouth when I look back at you.

Wait, that's not going to work. Stacy is watching. Damn.
 
I want to lie next to Paris while you feed her your cock.

Then softly kiss her cheeks....
 
Moving down between Paris's lovely legs, my tongue starts to work over her lovely hole, getting it nice and slippery....
 
Moving up, kissing Paris legs as I move along them, I position my throbbing cock against her entrance, and gently tease her hole with the head...
 
You look so sexy, Paris!

Remind me to ask you to borrow those shoes the next time I get fucked.

:kiss:

Kiss me while he fucks you.

:heart:
 
Ohhh... Baby...

You remember how I like it...

I can't wait to have you in me again...

Paris.:kiss:
You're so fucking hot, dear Paris!

Pressing forward, my cock head begins to penetrate you, slowly stretching you as your body accomodates my raging erection, and it slides deeper and deeper, inch by inch, into your waiting body...
 
You're so fucking hot, dear Paris!

Pressing forward, my cock head begins to penetrate you, slowly stretching you as your body accomodates my raging erection, and it slides deeper and deeper, inch by inch, into your waiting body...

Kissing Paris' neck...
 
You look so sexy, Paris!

Remind me to ask you to borrow those shoes the next time I get fucked.

:kiss:

Kiss me while he fucks you.

:heart:

Mmmmm. They are really something aren't they?

Grrrrr. Two perfect hot wet mouths and I've only got so much cum for you both. Thank goodness Crane showed up - now there's enough for everybody!

Speaking of pressing needs - I think it's time you pressed that bad boy home. Fill her up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top