Beelou..Just Another BBW

BeeLou

Literotica Guru
So I have thought hard and long about starting my own picture thread but have finally decided to give it a go..I can't promise there will be new pics every day but if the thread takes off I will try to post as much as I can...So to get the ball rolling I will start out with some T&A

DSCN0301-vi.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0301-vi.jpg
    DSCN0301-vi.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,656
  • DSCN0313-vi.jpg
    DSCN0313-vi.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,417
Thanks for jumping in the water!!! Very sexy! Can't wait to see what you might share next!!!

With pix like that, how could this thread not take off?

Thank you so much! :)

wonderful start. You are very sexy.

Thank you! :eek:

You look sexy , do not stop!

Thanks I will keep posting..

Can't wait to see more BeeLou, your body is sexy and amazing.:kiss::kiss:

Thanks so much Sir! :)

Thanks for jumping in the water!!! Very sexy! Can't wait to see what you might share next!!!

Thanks lurking... :)

more than happy that u finally decided to make your own thread... now I will have a place to admire your big great tits.... :kiss:

So I have thought hard and long about starting my own picture thread but have finally decided to give it a go..I can't promise there will be new pics every day but if the thread takes off I will try to post as much as I can...So to get the ball rolling I will start out with some T&A

DSCN0301-vi.jpg

Not just another BBW, but a very sexy one... great start!!!:rose:

DSCN0301-vi.jpg
Bee, I thought you were mine & mine alone????? LOL, love the pics.

DSCN0301-vi.jpg

Beautiful!:rose::rose::rose:
Thank you for sharing!:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

DSCN0301-vi.jpg
Woohoo!!!! Spank!!!!

Back