looking to chat

Criteria for meeting another Litster IRL:
1) Being nearby (including nearby when traveling)
2) We should have chatted enough to believe we like one another
3) Believe that the other person is who she says she is

Those are certainly necessary conditions...they may even be generally sufficient!

I'd recommend a video-chat - makes it much harder to lie about (at least) their physical appearances. Many online use fake pictures to represent themselves, so that's one way to confirm they are who they say they are (physically, at least).

mjm501 - welcome to the thread!

If you were single, I'd suggest you visit haha. Just kidding. :)

Thank you for your longer responses, it makes a better read. Great to hear you are still learning...one should never stop! :)

- so why are you on lit?
- what's your favorite food?

I've never had anybody local chat to me... Often my conversations with other folk on Lit fizzle out because of timezone differences... :( Would be interesting to chat to somebody more local, could be fun? :D

If you really want to chat with someone local, I'd suggest having a look at the lobby in the chat room...they'll turn up. :)

mjm501 - welcome to the thread!

If you were single, I'd suggest you visit haha. Just kidding. :)

Thank you for your longer responses, it makes a better read. Great to hear you are still learning...one should never stop! :)

- so why are you on lit?
- what's your favorite food?

Hmmm... I was introduced to lit by a friend. Have always enjoyed erotic stories, and then found the message boards. I like chatting and posting... Often when I'm feeling horny and traveling away from home it's helpful to get off to.

Favorite foods: Nasi goreng and nasi lemak. Papaya salad. Dan Dan mien (noodles) in China, and also Xiao long bad (dumplings)

How about you? Why are u on lit? Where in Thailand are you from? Favorite food?

Favorite foods: Nasi goreng and nasi lemak. Papaya salad. Dan Dan mien (noodles) in China, and also Xiao long bad (dumplings)

How about you? Why are u on lit? Where in Thailand are you from? Favorite food?

I'm on lit mostly to chat but it has gotten progressively harder to find someone compatible. Over the years, I've chatted with many great guys but a large portion has dwindled either due to changes in life or time-zones. There are a handful who have become real friends and some, I have met. Just like real life, it takes effort from both parties to stay in contact.

Oh I love food haha, so thats a tough question. anything to do with cheese, italian, sashimi, seafood - yea, start with those. lol.

som tum eh? :)
Who told you I'm from Thailand?

I'm on lit mostly to chat but it has gotten progressively harder to find someone compatible. Over the years, I've chatted with many great guys but a large portion has dwindled either due to changes in life or time-zones. There are a handful who have become real friends and some, I have met. Just like real life, it takes effort from both parties to stay in contact.

Oh I love food haha, so thats a tough question. anything to do with cheese, italian, sashimi, seafood - yea, start with those. lol.

som tum eh? :)
Who told you I'm from Thailand?

I am not sure why I thought you were Thai? Is it mentioned on a previous post? Is that not right? I know you're in SE Asia. Ooh... if not Thailand give a clue and i can try and guess!

I am not sure why I thought you were Thai? Is it mentioned on a previous post? Is that not right? I know you're in SE Asia. Ooh... if not Thailand give a clue and i can try and guess!

haha...there are certain things which are not to be discussed in a public forum. :)

Sexy chat

Always like to hear from others and chat about what turns you on. Pm me.

Question 1. Have I met someone from Lit - or would I?

I have not but I would be open to it - whether with a sexual or platonic agenda. I have met women here with whom I have gotten along very well in a way that has turned into an online friendship and another one that was well on the way. If, on the other hand, the chats got quickly into sexual gratification I think the "friendship" element would develop more slowly - although the sexual incentive might be stronger.

Question 2: When sending a PM to a woman, do I expect a reply?

Yes.

When I receive a PM from anyone I consider it a courtesy to at least acknowledge the message. Maybe that is because I don't get many. I do understand that many women get inundated with messages and thus accept the fact that no response is forthcoming. In the same vein, I expect people to tell me that they plan to leave a chat - as do I - and not hide behind accidental disconnects, even if they do occur.

Question 3 - Why do guys lie?

It depends. In fantasy it is only natural that the persona that is assumed reflects certain desires or aspirations - call it "augmented reality". Personally I try to keep it as normal as possible - although one must assume that everyone lives in a world where sex is as perfect as we wish it - whatever form that takes.

Question 1. Have I met someone from Lit - or would I?

I have not but I would be open to it - whether with a sexual or platonic agenda. I have met women here with whom I have gotten along very well in a way that has turned into an online friendship and another one that was well on the way. If, on the other hand, the chats got quickly into sexual gratification I think the "friendship" element would develop more slowly - although the sexual incentive might be stronger.

sailingbuddy1 - hello there, and welcome to the thread!

Are you still in contact with those you referred to in the above post?

Online is sometimes like real life...not always the best idea to mix sexual and platonic, especially if the relationship is not stable yet.
From an online perspective, I've found that platonic ones are usually the ones that last much much longer than if any sexual element was ever involved. That said, it doesn't mean that's not possible.
I've known someone for thereabouts 7 years and while there was some sexual chat at the beginning, our friendship is much stronger due to the long (very long!) conversations we've had.
Ultimately, it really depends on the 2 individuals.

I agree with your other 2 posts. I used to reply to every post or PM even if just to say "thank you" (but no thanks) - however, the subsequent messages from some disgruntled ones were just too unnecessary. Consequently, I'm more selective on whom to send replies to. Just because this is literotica does not mean every single message must be sexual in nature. Unfortunately, many dont seem to grasp that, and seem to just be deliberately annoying. (They must think it is funny, or perhaps that strokes their ego).

Thank you for posting. Are you going to continue with the other questions? :)

So have I met someone from Lit?

Yes I have. It was a secret rendezvous
we each snuck away from our families and met in a parking lot at shopping centre. We groped and kissed and made out like young lovers. It was very intense and memorable. She was such an amazing kisser and had the softest skin I've ever touched. You're probably not interesting in the graphically pleasurable details so my short answer is YES.

So have I met someone from Lit?

Yes I have. It was a secret rendezvous
we each snuck away from our families and met in a parking lot at shopping centre. We groped and kissed and made out like young lovers. It was very intense and memorable. She was such an amazing kisser and had the softest skin I've ever touched. You're probably not interesting in the graphically pleasurable details so my short answer is YES.

Was that the only time you met her... and are you still in contact?

Was that the only time you met her... and are you still in contact?

only time face to face.weve had several video chats prior to and since the face to face fun. We still chat, almost daily. Not always about sex... life topics too. She has become a very good friend. Recently helped edit a document for me. LOL

Question 2: When sending a PM to a woman, do I expect a reply?

No but it's nice to get one. Even if she says she's not interested. I've had some say that since i'm married i'm off limits. Or that i'm too old for their taste. Either way, it's nice to know it was received and read, at the very least.

only time face to face.weve had several video chats prior to and since the face to face fun. We still chat, almost daily. Not always about sex... life topics too. She has become a very good friend. Recently helped edit a document for me. LOL

That's great. How do you manage to chat daily?

as to Q2 - I agree. however, check out my previous comment on that (see a few posts above). I learnt the hard way. :(

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?

Never have. Would love to.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?

Generally don't expect a reply. They tend to get a lot of PMs. When they do reply, it's pretty awesome.

. Have you ever met a lit-ster? No
If you havent, would you? Yes
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel? Not expecting a reply. Hard to know who is active and who is not.
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online? Hmmm...I don't lie, and that's not a lie.
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so. My stories were all published for specific women that I have met online, one of them thru lit.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it. Yes. Lived in Jakarta 5 years and my first wife was from there. We were married 25 years. We grew apart. I've travelled a lot to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Absolutely love Thailand and the Buddhist way of life. Singapore is awfully regimented but still good to visit. I find Malaysia to be a bit of a strange place with the Prebumi, Chinese and Indians living in co-existence but often not in the same social circles.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc. I enjoy real stories and the one that comes to mind was written by a women who went to Las Vegas with her husband and ended up with two guys in their hotel room. If you are interested I can tell you the name of the story and the author.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about. 62 y.o professional in Shanghai working way too hard in a firm that demands high performance and always has another set of deliverables once the ones that have been completed are submitted. I'm not buff but in good shape and do 200 pushups every morning. I like history, museums, sports and art.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering? No

Hi Asian,
this thread looks interesting so here goes :)
1. Have you ever met a lit-ster? No I haven't.
If you havent, would you? Would have to have been chatting here and via email, possibly phone for a while to actually want to meet up.
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel? I do expect a reply even if it's a thank you but not interested reply, it's only polite.
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online? Most probably have something to hide. I always try to be as honest as I can. Everyone gets found out sooner or later.
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so. Overall pretty good. The stories are fantastic, I even wrote a couple myself. Chat is a bit disappointing.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region? No.
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination? Would probably try to find a remote island to holiday on out there. Would love to be naked for a couple of weeks.
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc. Can't think of a Lit moment that stands out to be honest.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about. Steve 55 from UK At home nudist although I've been naked over the fields while walking the dog a couple of times. Not into rp, just no good at it. I love chatting about most things.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering? Never. Didn't even know such a thing existed.

Yes another MWM bi guy (as in this year). We've discretely met up a few times so its going well.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
It's kind of expected that replies aren't expected, but it's the status quo /shrug

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
People naturally want to put the best versions of themselves forward, maybe an embellished ideal? Not limited to gender I don't think

4. How has your experience on lit been?
Mostly positive, I'm a bit of a lurker and pipe up when the conversation is interesting but I browse a lot.

As for what I get up to with my only lit meet, do you really want to know? We've me

Yes! I've been to Lombok twice for diving holidays, and in my previous job I travelled to Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. Love SE Asia.

6. whats your best experience from lit?
Meeting up with my Lit'ster by default I suppose.

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
Very busy with life person, trying to balance work, home, Physics degree, karate training, road bike cycling, PC gaming with friends across Australia to keep up the relations. Science Fiction, anime ... that rounds out most of the interests I suppose.

8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?
Not a Lit gathering but did do some swinging meets with an ex- which were so awesome. Maximum was three couples.

Hi asian! :)
If you havent, would you?
- No... unlikely?
- I'm not a guy... oh dear, I kinda bulk deleted without replying... oops. And, I was bewildered by the KIK since I had not known what that was.
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
- too new to tell.
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
- skip
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
- that I am relatively normal but incredibly vanilla comparatively?
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
- I don't have anything in particular, mainly just curious about what others like/ do, since nobody talks about such in real life?
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?
- no

Last edited:
Back