How do white people REALLY feel about becoming minorities ?

Your focus on blacks is.....strange. They're no longer the largest minority, hispanics are, and they're growing quickly.
You can tell what people's prejudices are by who they think you're talking about when you mention prejudice.

I'm pretty sure I brought up Hispanics because he only mentioned African-Americans, and Hispanics are the fastest-growing minority. No, that couldn't possibly be it!

attachment.php

The color contrast is amazing :kiss:

Brockton, Massachusetts.

A town built by Dutch and Irish immigrants. Once one of America's biggest shoemakers. Used to be all-white until the 1960s.

In 1999, the population of Brockton was seventy four percent white.

In 2009, whites are 47 percent of the population. Blacks are the biggest minority group, followed by Asians, Hispanics and Cape Verdeans, a unique brood of people of African and Portuguese descent.

Atlanta, Georgia. Once the hub of white supremacy and white southern power. Now it's 56 percent black. and the mayor of the city is black, as are many prominent politicians and businessmen.

Detroit, Michigan. A black enclave in a white state.

Savannah, Georgia. A black enclave in a state full of white supremacists. Blacks now outnumber whites in this big southern city.

Hispanics outnumber whites in the states of Texas and California.

How do white men and white women feel about becoming minorities in the world of tomorrow ?

The offspring of interracial couples tend to identify with ethnic minority communities because white men and white women see these "half-breeds" as "not truly white."

Multi-ethnic individuals are the fastest growing community in America.

Also, another question.

Why is racism solely blamed on the shoulders of white men ?

White women now outnumber white males in white supremacy, neo-nazi and skinhead groups.

Racism has been a part of the Feminist agenda for decades, promoting white female supremacy as opposed to TRUE equality of women of all races.

Speak the truth, please.

it's too early in the morning.

i think it's silly to get upset over these things but people do and for much longer than i've been alive.

the way i see it all you can try to do is your best for yourself and the people around you and hope things fall into place.

the trick to all this i think in order to achieve some enlightenment or peace or understanding is that this isn't a competition.

i think it's wrong for white people to play the race card when they've done so much to exploit minorities...but i also think it's wrong to aggressively try to bring people white people down just cuz.

all sides need to make allowances for mistakes.

as a sidebar i once experienced "reverse racism"...it's a long story, happened about twelve years ago. i went to work for a very prominent african american designer...she herself was married to a white man, they had a daughter and the staff was a pretty even mix of all races and colors. as i got to know my co workers and began getting a feel for things i realised two things: the assistant production manager decided to hate my guts. no clue as to how to break the ice, didnt want to work together, started lots of fights and problems..and this spread out to another co worker...another assistant i was hired with at the same time. intially i thought we were going to get along great, we seemed to be on the same page, the stuff we produced together performed very admirably...a few eeks into things i show up for work and my boss is going psycho on me and i have no clue as to why. apparently the apm and the ad i was working with went to our boss and began slandering and slamming me.

a few weeks after that my ad ended up getting fired..she was caught stealing fabric and beefin up her time card to get paid extra hours and was terminated.

great joy for me...if theres an extra lesson in here somewhere its that bad people eventually hang themselves but it doesnt end there.

a few days after that i'm waiting by the freight elevator for a shipment thats coming up...which is around the corner from the general service elevator. about ten yards. as i was waiting for the elevator the assistant production manager was taking our bosses daughter out to lunch. while they were waiting for their elevator i very clearly heard this young woman explaining to our bosses daughter that what the assistant designer did was not wrong. she was a sister and that she has to support her people over and above anything else.

it saddened me...but it also put a lot of things into perspective.

it's too early in the morning.

i think it's silly to get upset over these things but people do and for much longer than i've been alive.

the way i see it all you can try to do is your best for yourself and the people around you and hope things fall into place.

the trick to all this i think in order to achieve some enlightenment or peace or understanding is that this isn't a competition.

i think it's wrong for white people to play the race card when they've done so much to exploit minorities...but i also think it's wrong to aggressively try to bring people white people down just cuz.

all sides need to make allowances for mistakes.

Well put. That works for me.

Your sidebar story, yeah that's a prime example of allowing for mistakes. That assistant designer is an opportunist. It's unfortunate it was in a work place environment.

White people are gonna be so fucked when they're the minority. We black folk are angry and hold grudges for eternity and we're gonna make you suffer for the past injustices you white devils have inflicted on our ancestors. Ever hear of the Knoxville massacre? That will be a daily occurance in the Nubian future and there's not a damn thing you weak ass whiteys can do about it because the leftists among you are helping us achieve this goal quicker. Slavery will be reversed 100 fold when there are NO whites left in power.... you might say 'well I'll be long dead before then.' But your great grandsons and daughters won't be. :D

They'll be cleaning my toilet bowl and getting raped 12 hours a day when we blacks take over. Bwahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

You white devils don't know what's about to hit you. :nana:

White people are gonna be so fucked when they're the minority. We black folk are angry and hold grudges for eternity and we're gonna make you suffer for the past injustices you white devils have inflicted on our ancestors. Ever hear of the Knoxville massacre? That will be a daily occurance in the Nubian future and there's not a damn thing you weak ass whiteys can do about it because the leftists among you are helping us achieve this goal quicker. Slavery will be reversed 100 fold when there are NO whites left in power.... you might say 'well I'll be long dead before then.' But your great grandsons and daughters won't be. :D

They'll be cleaning my toilet bowl and getting raped 12 hours a day when we blacks take over. Bwahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

what...you're going to post us to death?

sweety...people pay me good money to torture them.

that's money in the bank.

You need to up your meds! :cattail:

Interesting question. However, while Whites not make the majority (50%plus1) we still comprise the largest segment of the population. Hispanics are number 2.

Myself, I live is South Texas. Most of the larger towns are fairly mixed, equal parts White and Hispanic with a sprinkling of blacks. Coastal towns have some Asian (mostly Vietnamese) and it is all good. I'm not worried at all.

There are plenty of border towns where you can't tell if your North or South of the border though. And crime there is outrageous so most Whites stay away. This is mostly due to the Mexican drug gangs.

Interesting question. However, while Whites not make the majority (50%plus1) we still comprise the largest segment of the population. Hispanics are number 2.

Myself, I live is South Texas. Most of the larger towns are fairly mixed, equal parts White and Hispanic with a sprinkling of blacks. Coastal towns have some Asian (mostly Vietnamese) and it is all good. I'm not worried at all.

There are plenty of border towns where you can't tell if your North or South of the border though. And crime there is outrageous so most Whites stay away. This is mostly due to the Mexican drug gangs.

Those aren't gangs, they are Nancy Pelosi's political advisors.

You're mad funny, man.

He's locked up in a padded cell!

I oppose discrimination against blacks, asians, hispanics, and middle-easterners. racism isn't cool. And while I'm not sad to see whites becoming minorities in tomorrow's world, I know they'll stick around and remain powerful though they aren't automatically the winners in social, political or academic contests anymore. On a level playing field, people of color often outperform lazy and racist caucasians with a superiority complex. They're not going extinct anytime soon.....good or bad, it depends on who you ask.

LT is so tiresome.

On a level playing field, people of color often outperform lazy and racist caucasians with a superiority complex.

Here is proof that anyone can string a bunch of words together and make a sentence which makes absolutely no sense.

What a load of meaningless bullshit.

We'll run out of cool places...Europe and USA are slowly being absorbed by minorities flocking from all over the world. Soon, EU and USA will look like ghettos

Brockton, Massachusetts.

A town built by Dutch and Irish immigrants. Once one of America's biggest shoemakers. Used to be all-white until the 1960s.

In 1999, the population of Brockton was seventy four percent white.

In 2009, whites are 47 percent of the population. Blacks are the biggest minority group, followed by Asians, Hispanics and Cape Verdeans, a unique brood of people of African and Portuguese descent.

Atlanta, Georgia. Once the hub of white supremacy and white southern power. Now it's 56 percent black. and the mayor of the city is black, as are many prominent politicians and businessmen.

Detroit, Michigan. A black enclave in a white state.

Savannah, Georgia. A black enclave in a state full of white supremacists. Blacks now outnumber whites in this big southern city.

Hispanics outnumber whites in the states of Texas and California.

How do white men and white women feel about becoming minorities in the world of tomorrow ?

The offspring of interracial couples tend to identify with ethnic minority communities because white men and white women see these "half-breeds" as "not truly white."

Multi-ethnic individuals are the fastest growing community in America.

Also, another question.

Why is racism solely blamed on the shoulders of white men ?

White women now outnumber white males in white supremacy, neo-nazi and skinhead groups.

Racism has been a part of the Feminist agenda for decades, promoting white female supremacy as opposed to TRUE equality of women of all races.

Speak the truth, please.

No matter how you look at it different races will live in certain areas and bundle together in racially divided neighborhoods.

Mexicans here, blacks there....whites in the burbs.

Funny how the Mexicans are now taking away the black neighborhoods.

Interesting. Because of the vibrant central core, in the city in which I live, the more affluent populations have gathered in the city and smaller communities close to the city, pushing those less affluent out to the suburbs with the exception of the McMansions of which many are in foreclosure...

Back