Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Valentine's Day, friends and neighbors!

ZombieValentine.jpg
 
Glad you folks are having fun.

I'm going to go break something.


*lobs grenade off of the defenses in the direction of some suspicious moaning out in the dark*
 
* curls up in a corner, feeling crappy and exhausted and lonely, nursing a set of very sore bruises*

Som, make me a drink will you? Something strong.
 
*Som hears the request as he reappears* Sure thing Whip. One extra strong Island coming up. *He brings it over to her, plopping down beside her, handing it over.* You okay?
 
We should see if we can capture Isaac the Love Boat bartender or Sam Malone. But then, I can make just about any drink that is possible with the liquor we have on hand.

Belly up to the bar and order up folks!!!
 
I sneak silently up to the moat, hop it, walk up to door and knock. I'm Wearing; cameo pants, a green long sleeve shirt, black soft rubber soled boots, and a brown Slicker. carrying; a p90, a 9mm Beretta on my right hip, a dirk on my left, a hunting knife at the back of my belt, and a Taurus Judge between my shoulder blades. There are also a number of knives hidden in my clothing, and extra ammo, and food in my backpack. Can I come in?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top