Visions of the Lovers Trinity

IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

Ethan nodded, "Anytime you need me just give me a holler."

Danny swallowed wetting a dry throat eyes never leaving Revenna. "Where...where do we start."

"The Gardens, I believe. It is peaceful, and protected. It should do fine," She answered with a reassuring smile. Her eyes met his and never wavered in their acceptance of him.

Danny swallowed past the lump in his throat, but nodded to her. "The gardens...sounds nice..."

She turned towards the door and motioned for Ethan, "Do stay nearby love in case he requires speaking with you."

She led them out the back door to the patio and then the garden out back. Her backyard was huge. Danny could see all the way to a small little lake beyond the gardens.

She stopped at a coy pond at the foot of a weeping willow. She gestured towards the mossy ground underneath the willow's drooping branches. "Sit here or lay down. Which ever you will be more comfortable, Danny."

Looking to Ethan and then back to Revenna Danny sat down facing her. "Okay."

Ethan leaned against a rock to one side but close by enough if needed. His arms were crossed, but had a warm smile on them both as they begun.

"Now close your eyes," She said sitting down close so they were face to face, "Feel the earth beneath you, and the soft breeze."

He shut his eyes listening to her words. They had a gentle flowing quality to them. Like a river, and he could imagine being swept with them.

"Allow the vision to simply flow like the soft ripples of the pond beside us." Her voice continued, "When they move slowly and calmly then you can begin to tell me what you see."

He could see them flickering before his eyes. there were dozens...no a hundred...or more...too many, and his face twisted from strain. "The tea should prevent any pain for now."

One began to resolve into clarity for him and his face heated up as it progressed forward for him.

"Give all the details you see any sight, sound, smell, everything..." She pressed, and his blush deepened at the thought of saying out loud this vision. "There is nothing you can say that would be wrong just relax and let it flow."

"You...uh..." He mumbled, "You're kissing me in it and we're...we're...well we're not wearing anything...and we're...you're doing more than...it's not just kissing me we're doing."

His eyes popped open and he waved his hands defensively. "I'm so sorry...I'm not like a sex-crazy person or anything, I promise." His blush became beet red, "Whatever I see involves us...well...uh...we're doing it...I'm so sorry."
 
She just smiled softly to him and placed a hand on his cheek.

Danny... its okay... there is no need to be embarrassed or worried about what you see.

She closed her eyes a moment and opened them leaning closer to him

Would a kiss help show you that there is no worry about what you are seeing. If what you are seeing is what is to happen then it is what is to happen. The Oracle knows better than even the Gods how things should happen.

Her hand never leaving his cheek as she leaned closer. Her pale eyes shimmering as she watched his eyes.

What is it you want right now... in this moment... truthfully. All is safe here just tell me.

The Oracle's powers with him seemed focused on the intimate and the closeness of the two or perhaps all three of them but that knowledge would come as he accepted the beginning of this apparent union.

Perhaps...

She thought for a moment

Perhaps the oracle powers believe we must be truly connected to deal with this flame being we have seen? Could it really be that simple?

Her mind was rambling as she continued to look into his eyes.

Yes... would a kiss help?
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"You...uh..." He mumbled, "You're kissing me in it and we're...we're...well we're not wearing anything...and we're...you're doing more than...it's not just kissing me we're doing."

His eyes popped open and he waved his hands defensively. "I'm so sorry...I'm not like a sex-crazy person or anything, I promise." His blush became beet red, "Whatever I see involves us...well...uh...we're doing it...I'm so sorry."

"Danny... its okay..." Revenna told him comfortingly. Her hand stroking his blushing cheek, "...There is no need to be embarrassed or worried about what you see."

"There isn't," He asked, "But-"

She leaned in close, "Would a kiss help show you that there is no worry about what you are seeing."

"A kiss," He asked in shock as his blush deepened at the very thought.

"If what you are seeing is what is to happen then it is what is to happen." She explained, "The Oracle knows better than even the Gods how things should happen."

Her hand never stopped stroking his cheek and she leaned in even closer. Dangerously close. Tantalizingly close. God, she was so pretty. He wanted to kiss her so bad, but he couldn't...he just couldn't.

He gulped past the heart beating in his throat, "But it's probably just me being a guy...and you uh...being...uh...you...you know..."

She was looking into his eyes like she could see right through him, read his every thought before his mind ever even formed. "What is it you want right now... in this moment... truthfully. All is safe here just tell me."

"What I want..." He repeated his blushing cheeks not letting up in the slightest. His lips began to pucker and his head began to move to close the scant distance between them to kiss her before he stopped himself. "...I'm sorry."

After a long pregnant moment she stated, "Perhaps...Perhaps the oracle powers believe we must be truly connected to deal with this flame being we have seen? Could it really be that simple?"

"Truly connected," He repeated feeling his cock begin to awaken at all the implications within that rather innocuous term.

"Yes... would a kiss help?" She surmised.

"A kiss...." He wanted to. But he was too scared of doing something wrong. He was too scared of his visions and what it all could mean too. "...Uh...I don't know...What...what do you think?"
 
Ethan... I get the feeling this is going to be a long day would you perhaps mind fixing those amazing steaks or whatever you find that you want to make for the three of us for dinner.

She finally turned looking away from Danny her smile and wink spoke the silent volumes of "I think your presence scares him" Then turning back to Danny she studied his eyes for a moment smiling brushing some of his hair back from his eyes.

You have shown me in such a very short time that there is till honor and goodness in mortals but now I think it is time for you to act on that kiss so that we can get past this sweet bashful awkwardness so that we can prepare for the fiery being we will no doubt one day have to face to prevent if from wiping out my entire family.

A slightly more dominant edge but still tender and loving tone to her voice.

So now... kiss your Goddess mortal.

A teasing wink as she smiled at him. She hoped a commanding yet playful approach would work to ease his worries.

Now... Danny.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

"A kiss...." He wanted to. But he was too scared of doing something wrong. He was too scared of his visions and what it all could mean too. "...Uh...I don't know...What...what do you think?"

He turned his eyes to look over to Ethan. Danny hoped he was okay with this. He didn't know how he could be? If he was Ethan he'd be curb-stomping this snot-nosed kid for even looking at his wife.

Revenna followed his eyes towards her husband, "Ethan... I get the feeling this is going to be a long day would you perhaps mind fixing those amazing steaks or whatever you find that you want to make for the three of us for dinner."

Ethan nodded turning and walking away. To Danny he said, "Relax and let it happen, kid. She'll get her way one way or another."

With that Danny was alone with her. His eyes turned back to look into Revenna's and he swallowed past a nervous lump in his throat.

"You have shown me in such a very short time that there is till honor and goodness in mortals but now I think it is time for you to act on that kiss so that we can get past this sweet bashful awkwardness," She said fingers sifting through his hair comforting, "So that we can prepare for the fiery being we will no doubt one day have to face to prevent if from wiping out my entire family."

"But..." He stammered, "...I...don't know...if we should..."

"So now... kiss your Goddess mortal," She said with a commanding edge balanced with a playful wink, "Now... Danny."

"O...okay...here goes," He stammered at her words. He leaned in pressing his lips to hers. The kiss lasted only a moment, but his fear and doubt seemed to fade away. The world itself seemed to fade away until the only things that existed the two of them here in this one moment locked in a kiss.

He had seen this in his visions, but that was okay. This was nice. This future where they kissed was not rushing him forward. This moment was just good.

But then inevitably, sadly, the moment was gone and the world came back and Danny felt uncertainty. Had he been too forward? God, he had been too forward, hadn't he?

"I'm sorry," He told her sheepishly.
 
Such a soft innocent kiss as she only faintly pressed him. Looking into his eyes as the kiss broke and smiled.

There is no need to apologize Danny. That was so simply perfect and wonderful. I do hope you are relaxing some to our places together in this whatever it will be.

She leaned in and kissed him again. A little more pressing trying to move him out of his mind and into his instincts. Her hand playing with his hair as she shifted a little closer to him. Letting the kiss break she watches to see what he will do on his own.

Danny...what do you feel or see now?
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

He had seen this in his visions, but that was okay. This was nice. This future where they kissed was not rushing him forward. This moment was just good.

But then inevitably, sadly, the moment was gone and the world came back and Danny felt uncertainty. Had he been too forward? God, he had been too forward, hadn't he?

"I'm sorry," He told her sheepishly.

"There is no need to apologize Danny," Revenna said smiling back to him reassuringly, "That was so simply perfect and wonderful."

"It was," He asked her astonished to find she was so accepting of it, "I didn't do it wrong?"

"I do hope you are relaxing some to our places together in this whatever it will be," She said leaning in so close, and then did the unthinkable she pressed her lips to his and kissed him.

There was a second magical moment broken when she pulled away to look him in the eye again as he leaned his head forward lips puckered straining to reseal his lips to hers and have that magic again before he caught himself and retracted.

Her fingers were playing games with his mind sifting through his hair as she came dangerously close to him asking, "Danny...what do you feel or see now?"

"I feel good and I see..." He blinked looking around and settling on the ground at the foot of the willow at the edge of the koi pond , "The two of us are down there and you're pulling my clothes off...you've already taken yours off..."

God, she was hot. She said she was a goddess, and just based on her appearance alone Danny believed it. Revenna's was exactly the image he'd pick if asked to imagine someone divine.

Danny turned to look back at her, "...I'm sorry...I don't see anything about that fire giant here...its just you and me here..."
 
It's alright visions of the being will happen when they happen.

She brushed his hair back and smiled. He was easy for her to be around just like Ethan. In fact he and Ethan were the only two that she had ever been this relaxed around. It was nice and his vision of the three of them together was intriguing.

So were we dressed as we are now or wearing something different?

She was curious on the time parameters of the visions or if he was perhaps just so lust eager that it might affect the visions. She wondered if they needed to get it out of his system or if things were just supposed to move that fast to bind them together.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

Danny turned to look back at her, "...I'm sorry...I don't see anything about that fire giant here...its just you and me here..."

"It's alright visions of the being will happen when they happen," Revenna told him while brushing his hair back from in his face to tucked behind his ear.

He swallowed looking into those eyes. How did they get so blue. He felt like he could dive into them like a pool of deep deep water and become lost within their depths. He didn't think he would want to find his way out if he did get lost in them.

"So were we dressed as we are now or wearing something different?" She asked him thoughtfully.

"Well, they looked like the clothes I have on right now but..." He told her without really thinking about it. How had she gotten him to be so open about this weird stuff anyway? "...You don't...you don't have anything on."

He had turned his gaze to that spot on the ground staring at the future Revenna, completely naked. "You're really pretty...gorgeous even...uh...." He turned panicked eyes back to her blushing again, "...sorry...I don't mean to stare at you like that."
 
Close your eyes. Is this dress lying on the ground near us or some other clothing cast aside by me?

She wouldn't mind at all the intimacy between them. Then again the ones who lived for centuries viewed sex and intimacy and relationships far different than single life mortals. Her hand cupping his cheek when he looked back so innocently panicked.

Relax Danny is perfectly alright. However you see this going is how it is to go there is nothing to be afraid of My dear Danny.

She leaned in to kiss him again softly. She had to get him past this fear and honestly wished she could access her sister's powers within her to help him.
 
Last edited:
IC: Danny Johannsson

He had turned his gaze to that spot on the ground staring at the future Revenna, completely naked. "You're really pretty...gorgeous even...uh...." He turned panicked eyes back to her blushing again, "...sorry...I don't mean to stare at you like that."

"Close your eyes," She told him.

"Oh," He said instantly doing as she ordered him to, "Okay."

"Is this dress lying on the ground near us or some other clothing cast aside by me," She asked calmly.

"Uh..." He said trying to focus on that specific vision his head was starting to ache again. "It's uh..." This was hard. He'd never tried to see something specific in one of his visions before. "Your dress...it's at your feet...it's on the ground where you're standing..."

He opened his eyes blushing, "I think I know where this is going..."

She leaned in giving him another of those magical kisses, "Relax, Danny, it's perfectly alright."

"...But..." He asked, "...what if I mess it up and-"

"However you see this going is how it is to go," She explained softly, "There is nothing to be afraid of My dear Danny."

She was right. There was nothing to be afraid of. She was okay with it, at least she said so. Her husband had pretty much turned his back on the whole thing encouraging him. There was nothing to be scared of here. He was terrified.
 
She moved take his hands and put them on the straps of the dress. Leaning in to kiss him tenderly her hands caressing his cheeks. Relaxing more she whispered.

Don't over think it Danny. Just follow you heart and instincts

Shifting closer to him ahe smiled softly.

What do you want right now Danny?

Her lips a breath away from his as she spoke.

Tell me.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

She was right. There was nothing to be afraid of. She was okay with it, at least she said so. Her husband had pretty much turned his back on the whole thing encouraging him. There was nothing to be scared of here. He was terrified.

She took hold of his hands and placed them on her shoulders, right over the straps of her dress whispering to him, "Don't over think it Danny. Just follow you heart and instincts."

His words came out breathlessly, "My heart and instincts..."

She stepped closer to him until there was very little room between them now and peered into his eyes. "What do you want right now Danny?"

He looked into those deep deep blue eyes repeating, "What do I want?"

"Tell me," She softly commanded him.

"I want..." He stammered, "...I want...I want to not be afraid anymore..."

He leaned in sealing his lips to hers in a kiss as his hands pushed the straps of her dress over her shoulders. It fell down to her waist, and with trembling hands he began to work the belt buckle keeping her dress up at the waist.

"...what I want..." Part of him couldn't believe how forward he was being. Danny pulled back breathless from the kiss and waited on pins and needles to see her reaction to what he was doing.
 
Her hands had moved to his shirt and slowly was helping him out of it as well. She smiled when he drew back to show him everything was fine as she slowly stepped from the dress. She knew Ethan had wanted to rend her free from this dress but she could put it back on or see what else was waiting for her in the ethers later by letting that Goddess side out once more later.

There is nothing to worry about or be afraid of here Danny. We are as we should be... As we need to be.

She smiled reassuringly to him as she stepped even closer moving them closer to the tree and the shadowy shade it offered.

This place all of my property is well hidden and protected we are safe here.

She knew from his vision that in time they would not be but that was a long time down the road from the looks of it. For now, all she wanted him to think about was the vision of the next few moments and their union. Clearly, they needed to have not just a bond of "teacher and student" but also it would appear of lovers all three of them. She had to admit to herself she was finding that idea very erotically intriguing to say the very least.

The thought even had moved her actions as she was kissing him again perhaps more like she would kiss Ethan but still it was there... the passion and demand though she did also note that she was being that still tender soul with him as well even in this more demanding kiss.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"...what I want..." Part of him couldn't believe how forward he was being. Danny pulled back breathless from the kiss and waited on pins and needles to see her reaction to what he was doing.

Revenna's hands went to unbutton the shirt he was wearing as the kiss continued. He pulled reassured to find no rejection from her. In fact she was smiling at him as his fingers clumsily pulled at the belt at her waist to open the buckle there.

"I can't believe this is happening," He commented out loud to her.

"There is nothing to worry about or be afraid of here Danny," She told him stepping in closer so her large breasts pressed against his chest, "We are as we should be... As we need to be."

"But," He shook his head, "This is crazy...what if somebody sees-"

"This place all of my property is well hidden and protected we are safe here." She explained she said as he finally freed her of the belt and her beautiful dress slid down her body like a silken waterfall to pool around her ankles in the exact spot he had seen it in his visions.

Danny got a glimpse of Revenna standing there in just her underwear-God she was gorgeous-before she leaned in and captured his lips in another softly commanding kiss. Under that kind of demand he was helpless to resist-as if the thought of resisting her could even form in his brain.

To be lost in this moment, for once in his life, was all he wanted right now.

His hands had rested on her hips, but too low. His fingers curled over the slopes of her tight buttocks. He quickly moved them higher hoping to god she wouldn't think he was trying to push her in any direction she may not want to hurry down without her being the one making that decision.
 
She smiled and moving to guide the two of them to sit down.

Let's relax some more Danny and let things go as they will

She slowly sat down guiding him down with her. Sitting on the soft grass she slowly leaned back watching him.

There is nothing to be afraid of Danny.

Brushing hair back she held her hands out to him pulling him to her to caress and cuddle with him.

We can take all of this as slow as you need to we have all the time in the world.

A soft breeze warm and caressing as they laid there together.
 
Last edited:
IC: Danny Johannsson

To be lost in this moment, for once in his life, was all he wanted right now.

His hands had rested on her hips, but too low. His fingers curled over the slopes of her tight buttocks. He quickly moved them higher hoping to god she wouldn't think he was trying to push her in any direction she may not want to hurry down without her being the one making that decision.

"Let's relax some more Danny and let things go as they will," She told him leading him over to the soft grass beneath the willow tree and between it and the koi pond. Where he saw her stripping his clothes off in his vision.

He was slow to respond but he let her lead her over to it, "Oh god, is this really going to happen for real?"

"There is nothing to be afraid of Danny." She said reassuringly as she lead him to sit down in that spot, and ran her fingers through his hair in a soothing way again, "We can take all of this as slow as you need to we have all the time in the world."

"Oh...okay," He stammered laying back reaching up a shaking hand and tentatively touching her breast. His eyes shot to hers to see if she was upset by this move.
 
She smiled licking her eyes feeling the soft touch.

So very good Danny.

She kissed him softly and gently but commanding... Urging him to continue.

So very good... Follow your instincts

Her hands caressing over his chest and continued to urge him encouraging him more and more with her smile and subtle undulating against him. A rhythm slow and sensual as she moved her hands over his body slowly moving to free him from more of his clothing
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"Oh...okay," He stammered laying back reaching up a shaking hand and tentatively touching her breast. His eyes shot to hers to see if she was upset by this move.

She licked her lips smiling to him, "So good, Danny."

He smiled up to her, "Am I doing good."

She bent down and kissed him. "So very good... Follow your instincts."

"Okay," He nodded to her reaching behind her to undo her bra. "God...your beautiful."

she undulated against him so sexy, as her hands roamed freely over his clothed body.
 
She smiled staring into his eyes always trying to keep him calm and relaxed. Her head tossed back and pressing her breasts to his hands as she smiled eyes closed feeling that perfect calm and gentle innocence. It was so energizing to feel a connection to another mortal. How nervous and so self-conscious he was and she wanted to draw him away from that into his own desire and passions.

Mmm Danny...

She tossed her head forward her long blonde hair falling over her shoulder and draping down along beside her face as she smiled to him. He was so very beautiful to her and those eyes full of wonder and timidness. leaning down she kissed him softly but with a soft ledge of command to urge him to do more to not overthink but simply act.

my dear beautiful Danny
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"Okay," He nodded to her reaching behind her to undo her bra. "God...your beautiful."

she undulated against him so sexy, as her hands roamed freely over his clothed body.

She tossed her hair so it fell like a curtain to one side of them while staring into his eyes. "Mmm Danny..."

He fumbled with the clasp of the bra. He had no idea what sort of magic made these things work, but his nervous fingers couldn't quite manage whatever incantation that made it open for him.

She leaned her head down transporting him to another place as her lips pressed to his again. "...my dear beautiful Danny."

Her tone of voice had a warmth to it, but at the same time pushing him on to do as she wished, and he wanted to do as she wished him to. Danny wanted to make her feel as good as he was feeling.

Somehow magically the clasp of her bra came undone, and he was able to pull the straps of her bra over her shoulders. Danny's breath caught as he saw her breasts bared to his eyes in the here and now rather through his visions. Tentatively his fingertips touched her nipple, tracing circles around it and the areola.
 
When the bra fell away and his fingertips so timidly touched her again she pressed into his hands with a smile. She found it so endearing as she let her hands dance over him. Slowly helping him from his clothes as they laid there beneath the tree. Her mind dancing over what was to be and what she had seen from his vision before. It was all so intoxicating and tender at the same time.

Danny so very good...feels so wonderful
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

Somehow magically the clasp of her bra came undone, and he was able to pull the straps of her bra over her shoulders. Danny's breath caught as he saw her breasts bared to his eyes in the here and now rather through his visions. Tentatively his fingertips touched her nipple, tracing circles around it and the areola.

"Danny," She cooed pressing her breasts into his exploring hands, "So very good.."

"Really," He asked her stunned that he wasn't fucking it all up to the point she would want to ever see his face again. He was just groping in the dark here, "I'm doing it right? Does it feels good to you?"

"...feels so good," Was her reassurance.

Nervously his hands traced over body. Her skin was so smooth and soft...how does she manage that. He stopped when he reached her panties. He looked up to see if Revenna was still good with what he was doing here. Then Danny swallowed as he slowly, nervously began to push the straps of her panties down over her hips.
 
She reclined back more to give him more room to slip her from the panties as she smiled to him and let her hands more to slowly help him from his clothes as she smiled watching his eyes and expression. The briefest thought of Ethan having said he wanted to rip her from the dress but here was this wonderful young mortal getting her from the dress before him.

Danny...

There was a soft gasp as she wriggled her hips a little to help him free her from the panties. The cool of the grass feeling soft and caressing against her back as she arched and stretched like a feline there before him now naked as she moved a hand to caress down his chest.

Mmmm I could never have imagined such a tender and loving mortal...

She smiled as her body arched against his caresses and his body there with her.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

Nervously his hands traced over body. Her skin was so smooth and soft...how does she manage that. He stopped when he reached her panties. He looked up to see if Revenna was still good with what he was doing here. Then Danny swallowed as he slowly, nervously began to push the straps of her panties down over her hips.

She leaned back making it easier for him, and her reassuring smile made it much easier to push the delicate article of clothing over her hips and down her legs.

"God," He said looking at her beautiful magnificence, "Your gorgeous."

Danny smiled back at her as she said with the softest of gasps, "Danny...Mmmm I could never have imagined such a tender and loving mortal..."

She thought he was being tender and loving? He felt anything but. He thought he was being too clumsy and forward with her.

Her hands had been working on pulling his shirt up baring a slender torso to her eyes. Her hand smoothed over his chest and Danny moaned at how good it felt to have her skin touch hers. She then leaned in and pressed her naked body against his bared skin making his moan out even louder.

God she felt amazing. Was this what all the fuss was about with sex. If it was with a woman as beautiful and awesome as Revenna he could see why every guy was crazy for getting sex from a woman.

She helped him pull his shirt off and Danny suddenly realized something. "This is it," He told her, "This is what I saw in my vision."
 
Back
Top