Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

Oh....I think that I should mention that I'm in your class next term....I'm 18, so, it's okay, right?

(Little hint...probably NOT okay in most states, even if 18....the teacher/student thing.)
 
I hate it when my wife just starts talking random gossip in the middle of sex. Like suddenly my dick in her pussy reminds her that her friends are total bitches and their husbands/boyfriends are assholes. Who the hell wants to hear about other people's lives while trying to have their own? And she knows that I HATE gossip.....

been married 13 years ^_^ sex is down to 3 times a year, I wonder why...
 
I know right? it just makes me feel that I'm not doing a good enough job...I mean shouldn't she be thinking about ME when we're having sex...and not other people? I guess that's what I get for getting married at 20 :/
 
I know right? it just makes me feel that I'm not doing a good enough job...I mean shouldn't she be thinking about ME when we're having sex...and not other people? I guess that's what I get for getting married at 20 :/

It takes two to tango. You need to talk to her about this and work together to enjoy sex.
 
It takes two to tango. You need to talk to her about this and work together to enjoy sex.

there is only so much talking one person can do when the other isn't interested in listening. She doesn't seem to care what I like during sex as long as she gets off in the end. But when I get turned off and leave the bed before she gets off she's immediately on facebook.... So I just gave up trying and went back to stroking it.
 
Sure....or you'll accidentally be misdiagnosed with adenomyosis and have your uterus removed...only to find out that it's your husband's penis that has been causing the pain all along. I'm just...I'm not...it happens. :(

There was a letter in a mens magazine a few decades ago, where a girl had complained that her boyfriend, who was Very Well Endowed, had stretched her internals sufficiently so she could accomodate his full length, a process which had taken some months.
Then they broke up,
The editors comment was not very helpful:
"You have our sympathy, madam".
 
There was a letter in a mens magazine a few decades ago, where a girl had complained that her boyfriend, who was Very Well Endowed, had stretched her internals sufficiently so she could accomodate his full length, a process which had taken some months.
Then they broke up,
The editors comment was not very helpful:
"You have our sympathy, madam".

Lol, nope, I wouldn't find that reply very helpful at all!
 
"By the way, I'm actually your sister."

Okay.....maybe that one isn't bad if you're okay with incest.
 
Fuck me until you see blood oozing out, then and only then do you stop. Did you here me... I said did you hear me, motherfucker did you hear me?
 
Back
Top