cock rings

Home Depot sells 2" stainless steel rings in a 2 pack for $1.92. Look in the hardware aisle.
I'm just trying one. Hard getting my sac through, but my dick is small when I'm soft (definitely a grower) so the ring hangs, pulling my junk down. Looks good in briefs, bit strange in boxers.

Good body lotion and one ball at a time. plenty of lotion on your cock Slides right on through.
my wife, while playing with my cock...was amazed..."I wan't to know how you got your balls through..."
 
i love cockstraps and cockrings and have a number of them for different occasions. i live with my Master and He doesn't allow me to wear anything but my collar and a cockstrap or cockring. The one i wear all the time is a loose fitting black leather strap that has a small lock on it so only Master can remove it and has the word 'faggot' in chrome lettering on it, but i own a number of them, straps and rings, for different occasions. One of the leather straps, all black of course, has a D-ring on it for attaching a leash so my Master can lead me around by my genitals when He takes me out to the local bar, another with a short chain that attaches to my collar and has two more even shorter chains with nipple clamps on the end, there's one has a second strap for my balls and one that separates my balls and forces them to squeeze out in my ball-sack so they really stick out. There's a couple that stretch my ball sack and one that has D-rings all around it for attached different things like weights or ropes.
Of the metal ones i have several that are simple rings, three that are bands of different widths and weight and one made of a soft gel-like material.
Master has several also, all metal, and one made of leather... i love putting His on Him and then getting to suck that big cock of His when it's all swollen and engorged and giving his huge low-hangers a long tongue bath... When He is fucking me there's nothing like feeling that steel ring hitting my tight stretched asshole, letting me know i am getting every inch!
my first 'cockring' was a little fake gold bracelet with elastic that my sister had thrown away. i found it and had thrown it in a drawer, then one day i put it on as an experiment and loved the feel of it... i wore it every day to school, it wasn't too constrictive, but it left a green ring around my cock that was really noticeable especially because i have always kept myself smooth shaved... when i had to shower in gym class i could explain my hairlessness as a rare disorder, and, yes, was ridiculed for it, but explaining the green ring was harder...lol
 
not a cock ring and nothing I have but would like to have. Watched a video of two women putting a small lock through their sissies foreskin then pulling his clit back through his legs and locking it to a ring just in front of his boy cunt. He was nice and flat after that so he did not have to worry about an ugly bulge in his panties. I try tucking quite a bit but it usually ends up escaping or my balls slip out and ruin it.
 
Cock-Ring

My Boyfriend does like me to shave, so I'm very keen to oblige in this respect. And yes, I also wear a cock-ring that encircles the base of my cock and extends around my balls, it is inscribed 'Property of… (my Boyfriend's name)', he also insists I wear that, especially if we're sexually entertaining 'guests'...
 
My thoughts and collection

Pictured is a leather ball stretcher. Medical grade plastic cock ring. Two stainless steel rings from the orange DIY store. Two small stainless steel rings from the same store I use as glans rings. An aluminum cockring.

The stainless steel hardware store rings are much less expensive but they do have a welded seam on them, same as the small glans ring size. That can be uncomfortable, good to use for sizing before you spend the bigger bucks on the machined rings. The medical grade plastic one is a bit too thick to wear for intercourse, if you don't control your plunges and the intensity it can, and does cause some discomfort for your partner and you. However for "casual" wear it really thrusts your package out there and believe me, you will get some appreciative glances and stares from both men and women. The glans ring feels incredible just walking and such, especially if they have a bit of weight to them, okay to keep on for masturbation but for intercourse you would need to wear a condom, or risk being involved in an awkward ER visit. The aluminum ring cost only $10 but doesn't have much weight, it is just a cockring but it doesn't put you out there for viewing, on the hand it is the right thickness for intercourse. I also have a neoprene ball stretcher that isn't pictured, not very expensive and pretty much a one size fits all deal, tight but not too tight. I have actually had one testicle pull back through when I sneezed, not such a great feeling unless you are into ball torture.

I had to have the leather stretcher made a little longer, the "normal" size didn't fit. A bit awkward because the guy at the leather store wanted to see why it wasn't fitting, "maybe you aren't putting it on correctly". Thanks but no thanks, perhaps another employee (female) would like to take a look? I am by no means an expert on these and it took me a while to purchase my first one was the medical grade plastic one and got one too small, I can't even get both balls in to it. No return policy for obvious reasons. I'm not posting any dick pics but if you ask nicely I may email you one or two, for demonstration purposes only. ;)
 

Attachments

  • collection.jpg
    collection.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top