A sincere personal....with no witty title

Thanks

This is a very well written ad mate, I wish I had the eloquence to write something like that.

From one guy to another, I hope you find the right one.

Thanks man.

It's not difficult at all. Just write what you really mean, and mean what you write!

one more bump

one more bump...as the weekend approaches.
hoping to find the one I am looking for.

B

one more bump

Now...after all these months, feeling disappointed...but hope goes on!!

Very well written personal -- I think I want to apply for a job at your company. Sounds fun to travel to those places and I am good with a slightly dominant boss.

Seriously, I am not in NYC area but you seem very worthwhile. Cheers.

Thanks

Very well written personal -- I think I want to apply for a job at your company. Sounds fun to travel to those places and I am good with a slightly dominant boss.

Seriously, I am not in NYC area but you seem very worthwhile. Cheers.

Thanks for your kind words....

If I am ready to hire...I surely will let you know...you sound pretty worthwile yourself girl!!

I do travel to Michigan sometimes....more Ohio than Michigan..but ohh well.

bump

after many weeks...had been travelling quite a bit...and still am.
going to be back in the US in a few days.....

B

Damn I drink too much beer to be fit ;) I tried ;)

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Damn I drink too much beer to be fit ;) I tried ;)

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Ohhh I looove beer too, but I drink for taste, I just don't drink too much.
And again, finding some kind of an enjoyable workout to shed it is really the way to go, deprecation always results in the opposite.

And thanks for asking Ash, yes everything is good, just a little toured with the 3 weeks of travel.

B

Seriously! What is wrong with you East Coast ladies? Even from 3000 miles away I can tell this man is a great person. Educated, fit, eloquent, sincere, outdoors, adventurous. A little dominate...very masculine, sexy. What part of this gentleman is not appealing? Don't give up kind sir, your time will come. Or you can move to where you will be appreciated for just being you. It can be your plan B. :)

thanks

Seriously! What is wrong with you East Coast ladies? Even from 3000 miles away I can tell this man is a great person. Educated, fit, eloquent, sincere, outdoors, adventurous. A little dominate...very masculine, sexy. What part of this gentleman is not appealing? Don't give up kind sir, your time will come. Or you can move to where you will be appreciated for just being you. It can be your plan B. :)

thank you....I am not the one to give up.

No witty title......how can I be expected to respond without a witty eye catching title? Wait.......I just did huh? oooooops

Back