Tales from th lost city

Meanwhile

“Vile inhumans!”

He watched the events unfolding on the news station ignoring the cowering elf girls he had captured and his followers. He leaned in whisp of cigar smoke curling out of his mouth as he watched the four armed monster tearing up times square. His mind flashed back to the sweltering desserts of Afghanistan and he felt his trigger finger begin to itch as he took it all in.

“God has forsaken me”

He remembered speaking those words each and very time they came in to torture him. They had long since stopped asking him questions instead deciding to do it just for fun. He could still recall each of their faces their smiles haunting him and torturing him almost as much as the scorpion bites did. Each and every time they finished with him and chained him back up they spit on him, one final piece of torture and humiliation. With all that happening of course he would think god had abandoned him and left him to die.

Little did he know

His salvation came almost a full year later the roof bursting open as if the messiah himself was tearing him out of his prison. Dozens of soldiers poured in asking him if he was okay. He went from being a prisoner to a war hero in the span of a day. Soon he was back in the United States getting awards and medals and meeting the president himself!

And he never forgot who saved him

He joined the priesthood a year later moved to New York City and went to work helping out and spreading the word of god. A decorated war hero turned priest attracted a large following and it wasn’t to long before he was head of his own church and parish. They all worked together and even though he had to work hard to control his…. Urges he was truly happy.

Then the fog came

Suddenly the world as populated by strange creatures born of myths and legends, demonic vile creatures who were a clear affront to god. Gregor answered the call taking up arms and turning his parish into a holy army dedicated to destroying the creatures. At first it seemed like the entire city of New York was going to join him in the fight. The humans and the monsters waged a bloody war and even though their were many causalities on both sides they never gave up. Gregor and his holy soldiers were on the front lines killing and doing gods work.

Then it all changed

There was peace and suddenly humans and monsters were coexisting and living in harmony.

And it made him furious

“The others have lost their mission from god” He had told his parish “we will not”

And so the church became the Templar order with Gregor becoming the new Templar general. They were labeled a terrorist organization now but Gregor didn’t care what they called him

As long as he was doing god’s work

“Prepare the soldiers” Gregor said turning to his second in command “I think it’s time we show these creatures just how serious we take doing god’s work the bombs should be ready to go now and we have our targets”

“Of course” The man said bowing and moving away. Gregor shut off the T.V and turned noticing the elf girls whimpering and trying not to admire their nude forms. His urges spiked and he made the sign of the cross murmuring “vile seductresses” as he moved out and into the church.

To continue waging his holy war

………………………………….

The cars rushed in swarming around Times Square and forming a perimeter around the team and the remains of Matilda. Black suited men came out ignoring the team for the most part and swarming around the body. Within seconds they had the thing loaded onto a pickup truck and driven out of the square.

“Good job” The White Wolf said the muzzle of her gun bouncing on her shoulders as she walked over to the team. She ignored Jackie’s unconscious body and looked over at each of them before directing her gaze at the wolves.

“Even you and your team Bell” She said her mirror sunglasses giving nothing away “I have studied reports on your team you are for the most part effective you’ll make a fine addition to the little bunch of misfits I have brought together” She mused before turning to regard them all.

“As I explained to Jackie boy here” She said nodding at the unconscious sorcerer “As per article five section fifteen of the Skale peace treaty you lot are being conscripted to join the M.C.P newly minted E.S.C.S squad failure to comply will result in your freedom’s being taken away and time in containment” She explained nodding at each of them “This city needs a team to put down threats like… Matilda”

She nodded and the handsome agent who came to see Lem stepped forward nodding at her before clearing his throat “hello my name is Edward Thorton I’m going to be the one assigned to monitor this… Team” he said glancing down at Jackie.

“There is safe house for you guys situated a few blocks from here can some one grab Jackie here and put him in the car? We have a lot to discuss as well as checking out the new digs command gave us” He said nodding at the black large SUV waiting for them.
 
Mayna had been in the park at her normal spot getting ready for the days performance, making sure that her gold and red striped outfit was in check. At first she hadn't taken notice to how empty the park is today, this time of day it is normally filled with fools to rip off....... oh wait.... to entertain... Her tails were flicking around wildly and even glowing as the noisy battle finally started to prick at her ears.

With a sigh, she gazed around the park seeing the usual creatures there for the most part hiding out from the main face of the battle. Though seeing how there wasn't any humans wondering around the park, she figured they were either at the battle watching it like they normally did, or were hiding as well. More than likely though, knowing them, they were sitting around just watching and video taping it all.

"Come on, lets go check it out... nothing better to do.."

She smiled looking down at the baby dragon that has adopted her, he... or she... it... was found lost in the park one day. Though she had tried to get rid of the darn thing, he always came back to her. Even tried to pawn it off to the dragons knowing they would take of .... it.. Again, it found her like always. Till she finally caved in and took him in.

Mayna wasn't too worried about getting hurt, or even Faelyth getting hurt because at the time, she wasn't planning on getting into the fight. She was a thief, not a fighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the scene as she sat and watched for a time, she had to laugh at it all it almost made her wish she had popcorn. It also irritated her as well considering this 'entertainment' was taking away from her daily 'income'.

"Matilda, seriously? Even I could come up with better name than that... and I suck at names!!"

Her six tails were all going crazy, her ears were like radars listening to all the sounds of people talking. At one point she heard someone say something about M.P.C..... or M.Q.C.. M.C.R.... or... well.. it was difficult to truly hear from where she sat along with the annoying talking giant creature thing that was attacking.

"Well... Sounds that M something or another is at it again."

As she listened a little more, focusing on the little group in particular she learned that they weren't really there willingly. That a few had gotten kidnapped and were basically tossed into all this stuff. Another sigh let lose as she recalls that M something or another taking her and trying their hardest to get her to join them. Of course, she didn't stick around, the first chance she got she took off. Naturally they kept trying to recruit her... if you want to call it that, kidnapping people and tossing them together isn't what she considered recruiting. Plus they wanted her to work with humans of all things at the time.

Mayna watched as the monster stood and attempted to toss some grenades, listening on the groups little plan. If only they knew what she could do with those things. But for now, she wanted to watch to see how this group will handle the plan.

In the mean time She looked over the scene her green eye glowing right along with her tails as she surveyed the damage. A little sly grin crossed her lips as she focused on the rubble around the monsters feet. After all, she couldn't let them have all the fun, this was ruining her own plans for the day.

Within moments a huge chunk of the building started floating in the air behind Matilda and conked him on the head, forcing him to turn his back to the group. Mayna laughed so hard that she wasn't paying attention to her own surroundings, that anyone could have heard her. Just as quickly though, she killed the laugh and took a cautious look around hoping no one notices her.

"this could be fun after all Faelyth..."

Looking down at the dragon beside her, petting along it's crystal scales.
 
The whole prossess was rather impressive and the fact that it was like watching one of her favorite childhood shows in real life had her giddy. But as soon as Jackie fell, She was by his side. She checked his pulse to make sure he was at least alive and sighed in relief. She felt eyes on the back of her head and glared at Emma's knowing smile. She stood, Trying to figure out the next step, when the Black vehicles rolled up. As soon as White Wolf stepped out, Bells eyes shot up to the sky.
"Fuck." She'd known the name of that organization, but it hit her like a ton of bricks. She'd formed the Wranglers to keep out of organizations like the M.C.P. and now it looked like that wasn't going to happen. She turned to Dawson and nodded at Jackie.
"Carry him." As the male lifted the sorcerer over his shoulder, Bell growled. "Careful!"
 
"thank you" Edward said nodding at the male werwolf and opening the doors to the SUV "If every one can just join me then we can get this show on the road" He said trying his best to sound professional and light at the same time. He tried not to stare at the attractive vampire named Lem and instead walked off letting every one get in the car as he made sure the creature was safely on its way back to the M.C.P headquarters. The creature wasn't on the list of creatures that made of the city wide registration which meant it was some thing entirely new.... There was no such thing as new in the city though not since the fog came around.

"Hang on a second" He murmured to one of the agents noticing the girl in the crowd and recognizing her "make sure every one is packed up" he said clapping the agent on his back and going over to the girl in the crowd.

"We tried to recruit you once didnt we?" He asked coming over to her "Edward Thorton" He said giving her a friendly smile before nodding at the car "your more than welcome to come with us if you wish I could give you some money to make up the profit you lost today because of the baddie" He said remembering she made money as a street performer.
 
The fight was over in a quick hurry and Mayna kind of gave a little pout to herself and started to walk off. Though just as she turned to pick up Faelyth, this man approached her and she eyed him real quick then sighed when he mentioned the whole recruiting thing.

"Kidnapping people isn't considered recruiting..."

She pointed out slightly under her breath but clear enough for him to hear. But she looked back towards the park, thinking about her things and wondering just how safe they were. Then shrugged it, having nothing better to do and he did promise to make up for her loss.

"Just as long as this little bugger can tag along. He's quite attached to me these days..."

Speaking she bent down to pick up the little dragon before the mob steps on him. Also with the thought of always being able to leave if she didn't like how things were going.
 
Emma, Dawson and Hawk all rode in one vehicle, while bell rode with Jackie. The other members of her team received the triple blip on their earpieces. A code meant to have them retreat in case of emergencies.
As she sat next to Jackie's unconscious form she couldn't help but study his features. Strange to think of how long it had been since she'd last held any kind of feeling for another person beyond that of her pack and friends. She reached out to stroke his hair but hesitated. She held still a few seconds before allowing herself to touch the tresses of his bangs. She'd never seen a human with such strange coloring.
 
Once Mayna was in they were off driving through the city and ignoring all the people beginning to gather around for a look. Edward instructed the cleanup crew on the ground to finish up and then got in clambering inside with Lem and Mayna as the others rode together. He gave them a few more seconds of (admit ably) awkward silence before finally speaking up.

"Thank you for coming Mayna" Edward said politely "and you as well Lem i know both of you could do whatever you wish but it helps to have backup when fighting the supernatural the hwite wolf may not be the best people person but she does mean well... most of the times"

He found himself staring at Lem and cleared his throat running a hand through his dark hair "we cleared out an abandoned private investigators flat for you guys to use as well as his office of course none of you have to stay there but it's where we will have ur equipment and stuff"

Meanwhile

"Ugh son of a bitch" Jackie grumbled pinching the bridge of his nose as he opened his eyes. He noticed her playing with his hair and smiled flashing her his best smile "Not a bad sight to wake up to at all love" He said closing his eyes and enjoying the feelings for a few seconds before sitting up.

"To much energy for a mere mortal like me to handle" He said trying to sound at ease even though his body was weak as hell. He gave a grimace and settled back in giving her a wink before closing his eyes

"And us humans wonder why we arent supposed to play with fire" He said chuckling "I'm just going to lie on your shoulder for a second not a bad first date mind you" He murmured dropping his head against her shoulder still grimacing at teh pain of his transformation.
 
Lem found her way into the back of the vehicle Edward road in. When she requested a place to live, she meant alone but she could work that out later. For now she quietly observed everyone. The alphawolf petting at the human wizard. The little girl with the tails clutching at the dragon. All the while wondering what exactly she had gotten herself into.

And worse, someone was bleeding. After all the energy she expended, Serkalem needed to feed. She felt her teeth shifting down and clenched her jaw hard. Her neck rolled back and forth, nostrils flared. All in attempt to contain herself, and keep everyone riding with her calm. Lem clenched her hands into fist to keep them from shaking, a low growl rumbled up from her chest.

"Out," she roared and rocked against the side of the van so hard that it skidded on two wheels.
 
Alex huffed as he benched the 230 pound weight. He brought it down to his chest before lifting it again. "One more" he thought lowering the weight to his chest and lifting it again. "One more" he breathed in exertion lowering the weight to his chest and lifting it again. "Rhodes! The boss had a mission!" Alex lowered the weight to his chest one last time before lifting and placing it into the bar holder above his head. Alex sat up after a moment and looked at Gregor's assistant.

"What's the word?" Alex asked the man. "There's a big fight in Central Park. Whole mess of monsters running around." Alex nodded and stood up. He pulled on his body armor and jacket before shouting: "Untouchables! Round up! We've got a mission" Alex watched in as the nine other men in his squad gathered around him. "We're heading to Central Park. Get armed and get to the humvees in five minutes! We've got monsters to kill." Alex turned to collect his gear as his men shouted: sir, yes sir!"

Alex collected his tactical belt that held his various gear and ammo and his SCAR assult rifle before heading to the garage. He climbed into the drivers seat of an armored humvees that was equipped with a machine gun turrent. Four other men got in with him, one manning the gun, as Alex pulled out of the garage. He looked in the rear-view mirror to confirm that a second humvee with the rest of his team was following him.

"The monsters are in a two M.C.P. cars now. The big one is dead. Over" Said a voice over Alex's radio. "Roger that mission control. Untouchables in route for interception. Butcher out." Alex read the new gps cordinsts on his navigational screen before he turned the humvee to intercept the M.C.P. cars that were leaving the park.

When Alex saw the M.C.P. SUVs he floored the humvee and yelled into his radio. "Open up boys!" He smiled at the sound of the roof mounted turrets spraying at the SUVs. "Die monsters die!" He shouted as he pulled along the first SUV matching its speed so his gunner could do maximum damage.
 
The world went to hell and when it went to hell it went to hell quite explosively

One minute Lem was kicking the car the next they were getting sprayed with military fire. Edward felt the SUV shuddering and growled pulling his glock out of his holster and chambering a round.

"So much for calm" He shouted grabbing some thing out of his pockets and tossing it at Lem "This is some thing new we cooked up its a dehydrated blood tablet pop that into your mouth and it should take care of your feeding issue it taste like shit I've been told!"

"Call the boss and tell her we are bing attacked seems like humans" He shouted at one of his agents before another round of bullets riddled the armor plating "this transport isn't equipped with any guns we need some cover to get out there"

"I got it" Jackie said weakly grimacing and pushing his head off of Bell's. He slid a card out of his deck and activated it. There was nothing for a few minutes then an enormous blanket of fog drifted out of the sky rapidly covering the space around their SUV.

"Let's get on with it then" He said moving to his feat unsteadily and pulling out his revolver "whoever's out there is going to get some serious hell for disturbing my beauty sleep"
 
Mayna was already feeling claustrophobic being in the confines of the vehicle. Her tails twitched a little as she held the dragon in her lap, neither one really enjoying the car ride. Then Edward? spoke up breaking the silence and just when she was about to respond, more excitement decided to break out. When she finally looked up towards Lem seeing the female straining against herself, least it appeared that way.

All the sudden the suv was leaning on its side and that's Mayna panicked, she feeds off vibes and auras of people around her as it is. This chick next to her was giving them off big time, big vibes.

"Ummm I don't wish to be dinner today... "

Looking towards Edward real quick, wondering what she should do with this stranger.

"And I also don't wish to be in a car wreck either... you know where to find me.."

With that, Mayna was just about to vanish from the vehicle before noticing all the excitement outside. For now, she held onto the seat and just remained where she sat. There were too many humans for her taste out there, she can smell their nasty scent in the air. Her tails started to twitch even more and glow as she was getting agitated by the scent flooding the air.

It could be seen in her eyes that she was getting closer and closer to vanishing from the suv.
 
At the sound of bullets, Lem's instincts for self-preservation took over. Granted they wouldn't hurt her but she thought they might cause some issues with her...team...and she couldn't have that, even if she barely knew them. Or that she really didn't care to, she had to admit they had worked well together on the fly and that had to mean something.

"I'll take fresh," she growled as she pushed herself to reveal her true nature. Fangs came down fully from her gums and her eyes turned completely black. Her cheek bones sharpened and her nails grew into talons. With a shrek she spun in her seat and put her feet threw the back window. She hit the pavement at a run, straight towards the big SUV as it barreled towards the van she'd just been in.

Two steps and she was on the hood. Lem locked eyes with the driver and smiled before made her way up to the roof for the guy behind the big gun. He barely had time to see her coming before she tore the hatch away and pulled him out by his shirt collar. Just enough to get at his neck, his arms trapped in the hole barely large enough for his broad shoulders to fit through. Serkalem wasted no time sinking her teeth into his flesh and drank deeply of his life's essence.

With the SUV still careening through the fog, Lem pulled the lifeless gunney from his hole and tossed his body to the street, then slammed the door shut so no one else could come through. She had to make a decision, front or back. The last thing she wanted was for the driver to flip the big hunk of metal over on top of her so she took the back, moving easily to hatch there.
 
Last edited:
Sasha now held her head in her hands, trying not to cry. She had been utterly useless. She looked at the other people. "I'm sorry." She whispered. She watched as the people went about her ears flat on her head and she just wanted to curl up. She wondered why she had even been brought. She knew she could probably use a little magic to help the unconscious guy but she felt as if she had let these people down.
 
Last edited:
"Fuck me! We've got a sucker!" Alex shouted as he watched a very powerful vampiress jump out of the back of the SUV and onto his hood. Before Alex could react she was on the roof ripping Sanders's throat out. "Rogers, take the wheel!" Alex commanded his passenger as he leaned out of the window, pulling his desert eagle pistol from his side holster.

It was hard to aim to with the jerking of the vehicle, but after a couple of missed shots Alex hit his mark. He watched as his silver bullet, blessed and soaked in holy water, sailed from the barrel of his pistol and into the the vampiress's arm. "Fuck you cocksucker!" Alex shouted as he lined up his pistol to the vampires head. Just as he was about to pull the trigger a deep fog rolled in, causing him to lose sight of the powerful vamp.

"Fucking wizards!" Alex shouted as he fired blindly into the fog where he thought the vampiress should have been. Once he heard the familiar click of an empty magazine, he pulled himself back into the humvee. He tossed his pistol to the man sitting next to him as he took the wheel. "Reload that!" He shouted as he activated the vehicle's high beam headlights and sped after the escaping SUV.
 
Now Lem was pissed. That bullet hurt like a motherfucker but that's about it. The one too the head might have done worse and she made a not to thank Jackie for his impeccable timing. But not before she showed that little fuck in the front a thing or two. She tucked and rolled over the roof of the truck and skidded to a halt on the hood to see the passenger fumbling with the drivers gun. She knew they both saw her but she tapped the glass anyway and waved, before she flashed her teeth and put her fist through the windshield to grab the passenger by his body armor. With him in a headlock she made a show of flipping her garrote free of her wrist, waved it back and forth so the driver could see clearly the cross that hung from the end.

"I was born a Christian kularas. Tebeda ena mut," she said, rather calmly as she wrapped the chain around his partners neck. And she held his gaze as she strangled the life out of him. Serkalem didn't even bother to feed before he was dead but she sure as fuck pushed his body back into the cab, almost into the drivers lap, before she back flipped off the hood to land in the street.
 
"Fuck you, vampire cunt!" Alex shouted as he watched his companion die. As soon as the vampiress pushed Rogers's lifeless corpse back into the vehicle, Alex pulled the dead man's pistol free from its holster, but by the time he had the weapon free the vamp had jumped from the hood and into the street. Alex was tempted to turn around and deal with her himself, but he kept to the mission. "Goings, get on that fucking gun! Mark get your ass up here now!" Alex shouted to the men in the back as he grabbed his radio.

"Who's driving humvee two?" Alex shouted angrily into his radio. "Go for Jackal, sir." "Jackal, there's a vamp bitch in the road. I want he completely dead, she took out two of our guys. And be carful, she's an old bitch." Alex growled into the radio. "With pleasure sir!" Jackal answered over the radio. "Oh, and Jackal. Make it hurt. Butcher out."

Alex put the radio aside as he caught up to the SUV. "Take this motherfuckers!" Alex shouted as he rammed the back of the SUV. He smiled as he heard Goings open up on the enemy vehicle. "We've got you now, you monster bastards." Alex growled with a predatory smile.

=============================================================

Jackal hung up the radio and sped into the fog. "You heard the boss boys! We've got a vamp to kill!" Jackal shouted scanning the road for his target. "Got you now, bitch!" He shouted when he saw the vanpiress running in the street. Jackal stomped the gas and aimed the hood of the humvee at the vamp, planning to ram her. He smiled with glee as he heard the turret on top of his humvee begin to spray bullets at the enemy. "Dodge that bitch!" Jackal shouted as the vehicle quickly approached the running vampire.
 
With all the goings on, Bells mind sped to catch up with what was happening. She had to focus on the now.
"Jack. Stay back!" She said as she put a hand to his chest. "You have to rest. Let us handle the worst of it, you provide the cover." Another bump in the road had her teeth scraping against each other. "I'll be back." With a wink she tapped her earpiece and had her beta's roll out. Dawson and Emma were with her immediately, jumping on the van not occupied by the Vamp. The more she saw of her skills, the more impressed Bell became. With a snarl she dug her claws into the roof and with Emma's help, they began opening the back like a sardine can for dawson to jump in and begin smashing heads together. Once Dawson was in, Bell clawed to the front and smashed her hand through the window, grabbing the driver and tossing him to Emma, who sank her teeth into his shoulder.
"Enjoy the wolves venom." She said as she hurled him like a baseball back into the van the beta's had rode in, where Hawk caught and knocked his ass out. Bell turned to Emma with a snarl.
"You know that's not how we opperate!!" She watched her beta cower and haughed. "I'll deal with this insubordination later. Finish the others!"
 
Last edited:
OOC: sorry about this Bell, but I'm kind of confused. Did you attack Alex's humvee or Jackal's?
 
OOC: No, It's fine. I was just a little confused. I'll post my reply tomorrow. I need to get some sleep now.
 
Mayna wasn't quite sure of what to do, hell she honestly didn't know what exactly was happening. One moment the vampire chick was ready to feed on whoever was in the vehicle, the next she was tearing out the back window. Mayna was ready to pounce, at the same time, a bit stunned by the sudden rush of it all.

She looked out the back window of where the vampire had gone through, seeing the carnage through the fog, a body here and there flying from the distance. Mayna just smirked a little, then vanished with the dragon on her shoulder with its tail wrapping around neck. She popped into one of the vehicles, not really caring what one it was or who was in it, just knew that it was full of humans with guns.

Mayna sat there for a moment, smiling at the men in the back seat as if she had been there the whole time. Though her dragon had disappeared underneath the driver seat while Mayna distracted the men. She laughed at their shocked reactions, before any of them knew what was happening, the drivers foot was sealed to the gas pedal encased with thick ice. The other pedals were also encased with thick ice, making them useless.

"Have a nice day..."

Mayna said laughing as she locked all the doors, watching the men freak out for a moment before she vanished again. With the fog they had no idea where they were heading and they were unable to control the vehicle for at least a few moments. When she reappeared, she was back in the central park, hoping that the humans would crash into a building somewhere.

"Nice work Faelyth.."

She looked around the park and headed off to gather up her things, thinking that this going to be waste of a day, least it appears that way. Mayne really disliked killing people out right, but if she didn't know what happens to them, then all is good in her book. They either survive, or end up in the grave, whatever happens to them after her little games is none of her concern.
 
Blylock's Needful Things (5th Ave and 51st street)

Blylock Sumkin moves around his store looking at the various things that fill his inventory. Sales have not been as brisk as he had hoped. While not dead he needed to find a way to get more traffic in his place. He moves to the front of the store and looks at the front window desplay. Not very appealing for yhe city life style he decides. We need a new concept.

OCC: In veiw of all the action in the streets. I hope that player will take a break and stop in.

ICC:

What I think I'll do is run a new special.
Posted in store window;

BRING IN A BODY PART I WILL SUSPEND RULE 8 (FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY)

So in veiw of the above. Bring in a body part for a FREE membership!


Thank you for shopping at Blylock's

Where a customer comes in. And a body comes out!
 
Last edited:
"I love it when a woman tries to boss me around" Jackie said coughing weakly and flashing her his best smile. He watched as the team sprang into action and slumped against the SUV. His body was utterly drained as if he was a battery sucked dry. He felt the urge to go help his new friends and shook his head. A vampire pack of wolves and a whatever the new girl was should be more that enough to take down these humans.

He decided to be useful and opened the drivers door to the SUV. He pulled the dead agent out and got in pausing to put his seat belt on before taking off. He watched the fog beginning to clear and honked his horn getting every ones attention.

"Come on!" He said doing his best fake new yawker accent "I got fares to catch!"
 
Sasha had now become her leopard self, in the vehicle with the magician guy, now with him because she was lost and just decided to follow magician guy. Hopefully in this form miss wolfie wouldn't want to chase her when she came back. She listened to mister magician and then shifted to human and got her clothes on and climbed into the passenger seat, hoping miss wolfie didn't come back too soon. "Hi there. Sorry I wasn't much help earlier. I know this might be wrong but I do have a little healing power. It might hurt a little but it will help some of the pain in the long run, if you will let me?"
 
Back
Top